5'8
216 lbs

Plan:
Recomp , calories at BMR, 6 week cycle

Tren: 60/60/90/90/120/120
Epi: 20/20/30/30/40/40
Dermacrine: 4/4/4/5/5/5
GW-501516: 0/0/0/20/20/20 (to ease BP)
MK-677: 0/0/5/10/20/30 (front loading for PCT)
Inhibit-P: on/on/on/on/on/on
Cycle assist
ECA with DMAA
Joint care
Fish oil
Saw Palmetto

PCT:
Nolva:40/40/30/20/20
OTC PCT
MK-677 30/30/30/30/30 (Helps maintain gains)
Sustain Alpha
Huperzine-A (fortifying MK-677)
Forma-Stanzol V3 low dowse
Exemestane when needed
Prami on Hand
DMAA+ECA on Hand (to suppress hunger on MK-677)

5.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 1

First day, nothing spectacular noted. Gym got new DB rack , with heavier DB's, nice!

Back/Biceps

Overhand Pull ups BW: 8/8/7/7
one arm DB rows : 110 lbs x 6 (too heavy for good form)
88 lbs x 10/8
seated rows 190 lbs x 12/12/12
Lat pull down 190 lbs x 12/10/10
170 lbs x 11/10/10
narrow grip pull down 170 lbs x 9/8/8
Underhand chin ups BW: 9/7/7/6
z-bar biceps curls standing: 99 lbs 11/8/9
standing DB curls: 2x48.5lbs x5
2x44 lbs/7/6
seated DB curls: 2x33 lbs 10/9/9/7/6

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's is a huge awesome fun looking cycle hairygrandpa! Be careful with the ECA and DMAA and BP issues. I'm sure you are already aware of that. Do you monitor your BP on a regular basis. Will you be? Interested to see how well the GW helps BP.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's is a huge awesome fun looking cycle hairygrandpa! Be careful with the ECA and DMAA and BP issues. I'm sure you already aware of that. Do you monitor your BP on a regular basis. Will you be? Interested to see how well the GW helps BP.
I'm aware of BP problems and I'm a bit scared too. In the past GW helped tremendously lowering BP.
I use an Omron -Wrist BP Monitor and have a beta-blocker on hand.
DMAA + ECA is awesome for controlling hunger, but it gives me insomnia, even when taking first thing in the morning.
Imagine DMAA AND "Trensomnia".... "Requiem for a dream", remember the mother? LOL

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that will be very interesting too determine if it's going to be an issue. It's good you are ramping up your dosages on the Epi/Tren so BP doesn't spike like crazy, but you're starting the GW later. DoGW's BP controlling properties kick in that fast? Are you waiting till then to add the Stims?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that will be very interesting too determine if it's going to be an issue. It's good you are ramping up your dosages on the Epi/Tren so BP doesn't spike like crazy, but you're starting the GW later. DoGW's BP controlling properties kick in that fast? Are you waiting till then to add the Stims?
The truth is, I don't have enough GW on hand to run it earlier, right know I'm looking to buy some more, to start it asap.
Last time I noticed lower heart rate and BP after about 3 days using GW, kicks in really fast for me.
I use stims EOD when feeling hunger creeping up on me.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I remembering incorrectly? but didn't Trenavar never quite live up to all the hype when it first came out??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I remembering incorrectly? but didn't Trenevar never quite live up to all the hype when it first came out??
Nope, it's the opposite to my knowledge. Saw a dozen logs and it seems to be the real deal, Tren- sides included.
But I will find out. :)
Dang beer belly has to go.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I remembering incorrectly? but didn't Trenevar never quite live up to all the hype when it first came out??
Nothing usually lives up to pre-release hype completely, but Tren is pretty solid IMO. Nowhere near as strong as it's parent hormone. Great strength and lean gains. Stacks great with methyls and is versatile enough to cut or bulk.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, it's the opposite to my knowledge. Saw a dozen logs and it seems to be the real deal, Tren- sides included.
But I will find out. :)
Dang beer belly has to go.
Nothing usually lives up to pre-release hype completely, but Tren is pretty solid IMO. Nowhere near as strong as it's parent hormone. Great strength and lean gains. Stacks great with methyls and is versatile enough to cut or bulk.
I hope it works for you, I just thought I remembered a lot of people saying it didn't do much for them.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both came out around the same time I believe

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Nice collection man, should be a good run. Ballpark on what that cost all up?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe that was Boladrol?
Hmmm...could be. I don't recall ever seeing negative feedback on Tren as far as efficacy. I have a few buddies that blew up on it and got super strong. I always recall users marveling about the strength gains the most and then improved vascularity.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice collection man, should be a good run. Ballpark on what that cost all up?
I did not do the math, but including the Whey, Casein and BCAA's, it would have paid for a liposuction, done in a small town of India.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Yes, well, that's the thing. I think by the time you pay for all the supports and stuff, I think real gear becomes very competitive....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, well, that's the thing. I think by the time you pay for all the supports and stuff, I think real gear becomes very competitive....
Yep, thought about it too.
I'm to fat to twist my body as far as to pin my butt and I have to shave my hairy :moon: first, before showing it to a stranger.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, thought about it too.
I'm to fat to twist my body as far as to pin my butt and I have to shave my hairy :moon: first, before showing it to a stranger.
You can inject into the quad (your thighs)..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day:2
Maybe placebo...

Pissing more frequently and urine is getting dark.
I feel more energetic and sort of tightening up. Difficult to describe. Mouth is dry, upped my water intake.
Could it be acting that fast? I doubt it.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day:2
Maybe placebo...

Pissing more frequently and urine is getting dark.
I feel more energetic and sort of tightening up. Difficult to describe. Mouth is dry, upped my water intake.
Could it be acting that fast? I doubt it.
Placebo can be a good thing lol... If it helps to motivate you

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2:

Legs/Shoulders

standing DB press: 2x50 lbs 11/11
2x55 lbs 10/8
DB side rises: 2x27.5 lbs 9/9/7
2x22 lbs 10/8/8
decline DB front rises: 2x27.5 lbs 9/9/9 This will turn you into a sobbing little girl....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2r1gWvLUUU

Front Plate twists: 33 lbs plate: 1min
shoulder press machine: 115 lbs x3
95lbs x9/8/6
Leg press: 440lbs 12/12/12/11
Leg extensions: 200lbs 12/10/10/8
Leg curls: max weight ? 10/10/10

Bonus:
Roman chair leg rises x3
9x pull ups BW

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm gonna follow along. I've never commented before but I have watched a couple of your other logs, great progress so far man.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna follow along. I've never commented before but I have watched a couple of your other logs, great progress so far man.
Thank you ! Do you have a current log going?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've been post stalking hairy grandpa!?! For shame. Bout time you stand up and be counted. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you'll love this cycle by the way! I ran Epistane as my first cycle and loved it. Then, I ran Tren along with Msten and I gained a very lean 18 pounds on cycle. I ate everything in sight and barely gained any body fat.

You've been post stalking hairy grandpa!?! For shame. Bout time you stand up and be counted. Lol
Yes, I know.. I have a problem of just following along but being too lazy to comment. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah, that's interesting! Gonna sub !
Awesome! The more the merrier.

I'll be doing the same as you as far as the MK677, except I may end up starting it sooner than planned, it just seems too promising!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! The more the merrier.

I'll be doing the same as you as far as the MK677, except I may end up starting it sooner than planned, it just seems too promising!
Did it before, as you may know. Be aware that it can mess with your sleep. At first I only slept 4-5 hours but felt refreshed.
My sincere impression of MK-677, even at high doses (like 50mg) is, that it is only slightly anabolic and probably good for a bulking stack, as it makes you hungry.
Best used in PCT wit an ECA to suppress hunger, I guess.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did it before, as you may know. Be aware that it can mess with your sleep. At first I only slept 4-5 hours but felt refreshed.
My sincere impression of MK-677, even at high doses (like 50mg) is, that it is only slightly anabolic and probably good for a bulking stack, as it makes you hungry.
Best used in PCT wit an ECA to suppress hunger, I guess.
Yeah, I don't sleep well already so I'm hoping it will help me feel refreshed in the mornings instead of dead. Lol

I am more interested in running it long term, like 3+ months, not really for helping gain size, that will just be an added benefit over the long term for me. I definitely can't afford real HGH!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I don't sleep well already so I'm hoping it will help me feel refreshed in the mornings instead of dead. Lol

I am more interested in running it long term, like 3+ months, not really for helping gain size, that will just be an added benefit over the long term for me. I definitely can't afford real HGH!!
I did it for 5 month at 30/50/80mg, switching the dose around and finally settled at 30mg, as it did not do much at higher dosage. Finally dropped MK-677 , I blamed it for causing bloat, still not sure if it was the cause. Can't get HGH where I live.
Don't be disappointed by MK, it's only worth the money as addition for PCT, IMHO.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did it for 5 month at 30/50/80mg, switching the dose around and finally settled at 30mg, as it did not do much at higher dosage. Finally dropped MK-677 , I blamed it for causing bloat, still not sure if it was the cause. Can't get HGH where I live.
Don't be disappointed by MK, it's only worth the money as addition for PCT, IMHO.
are you confident in the quality of the MK677 you were using? I'd be interested in your comparison to OL Ghar1ne. Nutriverse has a 25% sale on it now which makes it an even better price!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you confident in the quality of the MK677 you were using? I'd be interested in your comparison to OL Ghar1ne. Nutriverse has a 25% sale on it now which makes it an even better price!
Purchased at first from Southern Sarms, then in powder form with lab certificate. IMHO the stuff from Southern was under dosed, as the powder gave me more pronounced sides, like numb hands. I'm not happy with the results regardless, but for PCT it's a good choice , as I said.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Purchased at first from Southern Sarms, then in powder form with lab certificate. IMHO the stuff from Southern was under dosed, as the powder gave me more pronounced sides, like numb hands. I'm not happy with the results regardless, but for PCT it's a good choice , as I said.
It'll definitely be apart of my PCT. depending on how that goes I may or may not continue it. But I appreciate your insight!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 3

I was expecting to feel something between week 1 and 2 but I'm leaning out fast, no placebo.

150904_001.jpg

I piss like a horse every few hours and it's only my third day.
I read somewhere, that Epistane could act as an AI. Was I holding water due to elevated estrogen????

Anyone?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Got taurine for the back pumps? Mine got pretty bad towards week three on epi

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got taurine for the back pumps? Mine got pretty bad towards week three on epi
On hand! Magnesium, Potassium too. How much taurine- and when do you take it?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day: 4

Body weight / Deadlift

stiff legged deads: 275 lbs x 15/14/15
regular : 450 lbs x1/ 400 lbs x1 (@ 450 my knees shake badly)

Dips BW + 15lbs: 7/7/5
Dips BW : 13/10/10

Push ups -slow motion 4 seconds = 1 push-up: 10/ 9/7

Underhand Pull ups BW: 10/9/8/6
Overhand Pull ups BW: 5/5/4+1/3

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was using 8+ grams of Taurine when I was on Tbol these past few weeks and I still got back pumps lol it was horrible!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was using 8+ grams of Taurine when I was on Tbol these past few weeks and I still got back pumps lol it was horrible!
When did u use it? Before workout?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When did u use it? Before workout?
I made sure I atleast took 2-4 grams pre workout. I tried to take two other doses, one in the morning and one before bed.

I forgot most of the time though. It helped some, if you were to keep on track of taking it spread throughout the day I think it will work really well.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's the tbol?
I loved it. I just ended it yesterday though. I put on about 8 lean pounds with it, all my lifts sky rocketed, and got more vascular. I dosed 5 weeks at 60mg a day and 80mg a day the last week.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I loved it. I just ended it yesterday though. I put on about 8 lean pounds with it, all my lifts sky rocketed, and got more vascular. I dosed 5 weeks at 60mg a day and 80mg a day the last week.
Nice, I'm probably going to run Hdrol in January for 6 weeks

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Lol, I just finished my Havoc yesterday too