Bunk Dbol or is it that I just dont respond to it

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Purchased some Dbol online, from Europe, decent price, good brand or so I've heard and read,...popular source...but this stuff does not seem to do anything. I eat about 4000 cals a day, lift heavy weights, 40mg of dbol along side my test cyp. But I am not noticing anything. Cant wait til the cyp kicks in but its the same brand as the dbol and now I'm just wondering if this source is not going to be a keeper. Sucks

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
So the dbol doesn't work for me. Just gonna keep pinning the test cyp & see if it works. I'm saving up $ for my next cycle already but not sure if I'll have to find a different source or if this one has good oils. I know of a list of the 10 "best" sources but how will I know which one has quality gear? The one I used is #3 on that list. Guess I gotta go with #1 and hope their quality is better. Really just hope this test cyp is better than their dbol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your Dbol is bunk. That's a terrible source. I don't recommend using any website that comes up on a quick Google search for buying steroids online.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
I know you cant point me to a source, I know that's not how it works, but perhaps a lil hint in the right direction? Here's my [email protected].

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Shiznitzz Anabolics 21
Anabolics 11
Nightwanderer Anabolics 7
UnicronSpawn Anabolics 16