Super DMZ 3.0 and 4-Andro cycle (dosage?)

bfree417

bfree417

Awards
Hey all, this is going to be my second cycle of Super DMZ 3.0, saw some fantastic results first time around with just 2 caps a day, cycle support, and proper PCT. This cycle I'm adding in 4-andro also made by IronMagLabs. I was wanting some opinions and advice on when to take 4-andro.. each cap has 50mg of 4-andro in it, I've read on supplement store websites and forums like this, reading that (when cycled by itself) beginners can take up to 300mg of 4-andro a day. My question is, would it be best to take two caps (100mg) a day of 4-andro and 2 caps a day of dmz3 for 30 days, or wait out on the 4-andro until the last 2 weeks of my cycle (when the super dmz 3.0 REALLY starts to kick in for me) and dose the 4-andro at 4 caps a day(200mg) but only run it for 2 weeks. The bottle says 2-4 caps a day, and there is 60 caps so I just want to maximize my results, and make sure I get the most out of the addition of 4-andro for this cycle. Any experience, advice or any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you already ran this compound and know when the lethargy kicks in for you, just wait and take it then at the highest dose you can. 300 would be better IMO. The 4 andro will make you feel better but won't contribute a lot to size or strengths gains when compared with Msten/DMZ/Alpha1. So use it for when the lethargy typically hits you.