First real cycle need some input

Frank22

Frank22

Awards
I ran a Winny and test e cycle for 12 weeks and good awesome gains I also have pretty good gentics so it helps.
I have a friends who coaches and competes and convinced me to try it out.
I will be running for 16 weeks
Test cyp 750mgs/week
Eq 750mgs/week
Anadrol 50mgs/day
Letrozol 2.5mg EOD
The goal is to put on quality muscle.

Frank22

Frank22

Awards
Is its a solid cycle bro, I've heard running eq and anadrol is not good by some and by others that its great. I have knowledge on the compounds themselves but have personally never taken them so I want input by those who have used similar cycles

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is its a solid cycle bro, I've heard running eq and anadrol is not good by some and by others that its great. I have knowledge on the compounds themselves but have personally never taken them so I want input by those who have used similar cycles
Eq is a little high for first run some people get bad anxiety at over 600mg also you want a serm nolv not an AI for anadrol related gyno issues

Frank22

Frank22

Awards
Sounds good thanks brotha, what bulking cycle have you ran and got good results?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good thanks brotha, what bulking cycle have you ran and got good results?
Everything literally I've been in the juice game like 15years. Currently prepping for a show.

Frank22

Frank22

Awards
What's a good cycle stack. I'm starting my prep in September bulking up till December and start leaning out think of running cyp, tren ace,anavar. And see what else my coach wants to throw in I've never peeped before so let's see how I hold up

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's a good cycle stack. I'm starting my prep in September bulking up till December and start leaning out think of running cyp, tren ace,anavar. And see what else my coach wants to throw in I've never peeped before so let's see how I hold up
Precomp cycles adjust it depends how far out you start your bf% when you start etc etc lots of variables bills are much easier to put together

Frank22

Frank22

Awards
What kind of cycle do you typically run for precomp with adjustments and all?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of cycle do you typically run for precomp with adjustments and all?
Sorry but for precomp I don't have one typical cycle I got a few people competing shortly in the same contest and each one has a different protocol. Also adjustments aren't known in advance they are based on progress and how things are pulling together