Ostarine bridged into 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and LGD

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. First log attempt here.

I have been planning my 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and LGD cycle for a while now. I decided to start it off with a 4 week recomp of Ostarine before beginning my Andro/LGD bulk

Right now, I am running:
Ostar1ne: 15 mg/day
Bulbine: 700 mg/day
Dermacrine: 3 pumps/day
Arimidex: 0.5 mg E3D
Iron Labs Cycle Support: 4 pills per day (noticed elevated heart rate from the Osta, this counters it nicely)

I started Osta on 8/5 and am loving it already. I know people say it takes time to kick in, but I feel better already--placebo or not, I hit a PR on Bench (only 205x3, but for me that's good-- I always have sucked at benching) and feel a better sense of well-being generally.

After 4 weeks, I will begin my Andro bulk as follows

Andro Cycle - 8 Weeks
HRS Super Mandro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
HRS Andro the Giant: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (1 taken with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
OL Legend: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
OL Ostar1ne: 2/2/0/0/0/0/0/0
OL Ar1micare Pro: 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8 (4 pills AM, 4 pills PM)
Pura D'or shampoo
Arimidex: 0.25 mg E3D

PCT - 35 Days
Clomid: 50/50/25/25/0
Aromasin: 0/0/12.5/12.5/6.25
Sup3r PCT (old): 4/3/2/2/0
Iron Labs Cycle Support: 4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills AM, 2 pills PM)
OL Ep1c Unleashed (2 pills preworkout, 1 pill on rest days, continue post PCT until next cycle)

Post-PCT
OL LJ100 (5 days on, 2 days off, one bottle)

General Support - Throughout cycle and PCT
Multivitamin, D3, Fish Oil, Garlic, Taurine, Tadalafil

Basic stats
5'11", 185 lbs, 26 years old. Training seriously for about 4 years. When I started I basically had no muscle, so it has been an uphill battle. Had a surgery this May that set me back a bit, but I'm feeling better than ever now.

Cycle history
6 weeks of Epistane + Stanoshred. Had good muscle gains and gyno reduction, but it really messed with my mood. I like this cycle because all of the compounds are supposed to be pretty benign in that regard.

Why I don't just order Test and pin
Scared to order it online. For some reason, RC stuff seems less shady. Maybe one day though... Would feel more comfortable if I knew someone IRL who ordered online. Had a friend in undergrad who did, but I wasn't into lifting at the time and he moved away to Peru

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the ride

bluems10

Awards
Subbed thinking of something like this in a month or so. Excited to see your results as you should be in full on gains mode by then!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I am in for the win brother.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

I had a pretty good workout today. Had to keep it brief because of some prior obligations (personal and work). It was chest and back day. Since I PRed on bench a few days ago, I decided to focus on back today. Hadn't deadlifted in a few weeks, so I dusted off my Chucks and headed to the gym.

DL
warm up sets (135 x 5, 185 x 5, 225 x 3, 285 x 3)
315 x 3
365 x 1
365 x 1

RDL
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 9

DB Bench
40 x 10
40 x 10
50 x 8
60 x 6

Superset of Decline sit ups & Hanging leg raises
2 x 10

Felt good today. Weights didn't feel light per se, but my endurance was definitely up. 365 is basically my best DL, although I've hit it before. I'm hoping to get to a 4 plate DL by the end of this. Abs felt exhausted from all the DLs and RDLs. Normally I do 4 or 5 ab supersets with 3 exercises, but I could barely finish two today. I didn't mind though--the DLs definitely hit the core so it made sense that my ab supserset would be tough.

Libido is strong and the boys are nice and plump still--actually better than normal thanks to the Bulbine. No complaints at all so far.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of bumping the Ostarine up to 20 mg per day for weeks 2-6 since I'm tolerating it nicely. If I do and start do have libido or other side effects, I'll go back to 15 mg

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Leg day today. Worked late so I had to keep it short, plus my legs were still pretty toasted from deadlifting yesterday. Decided to do machines only today.

45-Degree Leg Press
Warm up (2 plates each side x 10)
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7
3 plates each side x 7

Superset of leg extensions and lying leg curls
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

Seated calf raises
45 x 15
45 x 15
45 x 15
45 x 15
45 x 15

I'm thinking about switching to a pull/push/legs routine since I plan on deadlifting more and don't want to have this issue again.

Feeling good with the Osta. All positive so far! Arms look nice and vascular.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Bad workout today. Don't think I slept enough last night, and work has been busy. I'm leaving my internship at the end of the week and going back to classes, so I've been wrapping up projects (and fixing the bad work the other interns turned in -_-).

Anyway, today was shoulder day. Hit some Press, lateral raise machine, facepulls, and Arnold presses. Nothing special, but I actually found my energy picking up at the end of the workout which was interesting.

Going to get to bed early tonight. Tomorrow is my rest day, so hopefully I'll be good to go for Thursday's workout.

Today was also my day for dosing Arimidex. I only took 0.25 mg instead of 0.5 mg -- don't think that's the culprit though. I'm flying on Friday, so I wanted to taper my Arimidex down because I don't want to fly with it. I'll be taking the old Sup3r PCT (with Arimistane) as my extra AI during my travel time.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Subbed Zack! Looks like a cycle I was thinking of doing. We chatted about it briefly in another thread. And, you are about where I am strength, height and weight wise so I am really interested. I had a long layoff from the gym and just got back semi-serious about 6 weeks ago. I am over 50 so you will probably have better gains than this old dog but I am rooting for you.

BTW, I just had the shi*iest workout I have had in a long time last night and can't really pinpoint it to anything I did differently - so it happens. Was making pretty decent gains each workout and hit the gym late last night (9pm - my usual time). After my first couple of set on flat bench I completely ran out of gas. Managed to finish about 1/2 of my workout and headed home.

Best of luck to you - kill it and keep us up to date!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
TShoot thanks man! Nice to know others are in the same boat and reading along!

Some days are just bad workout days I guess. I have some Vital1ty and Conqu3r coming in the mail, so hopefully those will help prevent that. I love Vital1ty and am eager to try Conqu3r.

Anyway, pulled the trigger and upped the Ostarine dose to 20 mg. Also decided to up the Dermacrine to 4 pumps per day since I'm only a few lbs under 190 lbs.

I've been dosing all Osta in the AM. Might switch it to 10 mg AM and 10 mg PM. I know most people say that's unnecessary since it has a 24 hour half life, but I think it'd keep levels more stable and wouldn't inconvenience me. Input would be appreciated on this.

I plan on doing 3 pumps Dermacrine after my AM shower, and 1 after my post-gym shower or an hour before bed on off days.

Feeling great this morning. Libido is high. Energy levels are good. Mood is great!

Enjoyed a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs from a nice local farm, a waffle with cinnamon and a dash of syrup, and a nice creamy coffee.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Good recovery day. Went a bit over my target cals, but life goes on.

Girlfriend is PMSing today and tried to pick a huge fight out of nothing at dinner. I was able to keep my cool, whereas on my epistane cycle I probably would have flipped out. Definitely like how Osta improves mood rather than taking you on a roller coaster

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Traveling today, will get back home on Thursday. Workouts will be limited, and I'll be taking Arimistane instead of Arimidex. Will still update if I work out or notice any noteworthy effects.

I'm happy I lowered my Adex to 0.25 mg. Libido is strong and no estrogen effects. Dosed some Adex before flying, so I will only need to use Arimistane for a few days (Monday-Thursday).

I'm really considering grabbing some test for my third cycle (after this one). Think I found a legit source, learning about anonymizing the process, etc. Just feel nervous about having it shipped out to my home.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Apparently my family was concerned about my gains, because the room I'm staying in has a barbell bench, pull up bar, and some Dumbbells! Woke up and did some pump sets of incline BB superset with pull ups, dips superset with pull ups, and DB curls superset with tricep curls.

Feeling great on the Osta and got several compliments at my family event about looking buff. Libido might be slightly lower than usual, but nothing serious.

Willy617

Awards
good lord this is a pricy cycle. i love how its sounding. i was looking for a good advanced cycle to do and i think this is it for me considering my past cycles. Did you have any discounts on your compounds? I was looking at SSS but its like 400 dollars for everything there and then you also have the assist supps and pct.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
good lord this is a pricy cycle. i love how its sounding. i was looking for a good advanced cycle to do and i think this is it for me considering my past cycles. Did you have any discounts on your compounds? I was looking at SSS but its like 400 dollars for everything there and then you also have the assist supps and pct.
Yeah, I always find a deal! Got my Mandro and Andro during their intro sales (40% off), my Ar1macare, Osta and LGD during the nutriverse 30% off sale, and clomid and Adex was 40% off and buy 2 get 1 free. Probably won't be able to get 40% off on the Andros again, but keep an eye out. Either way, Hard Rock Supps is the best deal for those compounds at the moment. And I figure if I'm going to cycle I want do to it right and as safely as possible

Glad you like the look of the cycle! Follow along and lmk if you have any questions about how it's going.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Cycle still going nicely. I'm staying with my parents now, so no Bench conveniently located in my room. Supposed to see old friends today, but I plan on hitting up the local Powerhouse Gym tomorrow. It's awesome-- a real bodybuilding gym with Mr. Olympia posters and all that.

Ostar1ne and Dermacrine are treating me nicely. Libido is very strong still. I've been doing 4 pumps Derma in the AM. Seems to spike libido around lunchtime. Might try out 2 AM and 2 in the evening. I've been taking Sup3r PCT instead of Tadalafil and Arimidex since Saturday and that seems to be fine.

Definitely looking more solid from the Osta. Diet hasn't been perfect but I don't seem to be gaining fat. Since I didn't get to the gym today, I ran around with my parents' beagle--that guy has unlimited energy-- and did some rope battles with him. Nice to have a fun workout every one in a while.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Went to the Powerhouse near my parent's house today as a guest. Really nice gym, tons of posters about strongman and bodybuilding contests.

I had a late night with my old friends, but still had a decent workout and got a great pump. Didn't bother listing weights for the cable sets since the weights vary so much from machine to machine.

Bench
Warm up sets (45 x 10, 95 x 5, 135 x 3, 185 x 2)
205 x 1, drop set to 185 x 1, drop set to 135 x 6
135 x 8

Chin ups
BW x 7
BW x 5
BW x 3
BW x 5

Cable flye superset w/ lat pull down
3 x 10

Cable crossover superset w/ seated row
3 x 8

Arnold press
30 x 10
35 x 6
35 x 8
40 x 8

Face pulls

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Went to Planet FItness as a guest today. It wasn't too horrible, surprisingly. Hit some Smith Machine Front Squats, 45 degree leg presses, calf raises, then some Bi/Tri supersets (EZ bar curl w/ tricep overhead extensions, preacher curl w/ tricep extension machine, single arm cable curl w/ rope extension, and concentration curls with kickbacks), and finished off with some ab circuits.

Muscles seem full, libido is normal, energy levels are good, and mood is normal. Really enjoying this run so far.

warrior737

Awards
Why are you taking a PCT product while on cycle again?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking a PCT product while on cycle again?
Just for the Arimistane. I had a few bottles of Sup3r PCT (old) laying around. I was traveling for about one week and didn't want to risk bringing Adex through airport security.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Hey u like the Bulbine at 700mg?
Yeah, no complaints. I heard it would help prevent testicular atrophy and they are the same size as usual, so yep it's good!

Back home. Had a nice workout today. Still no sides or anything negative. Today was chest and back. Since I went heavy on bench two days ago, I went heavy on back and light on chest today.

Rack pull
Warm up sets (135 x 10, 225 x 8, 315 x 5)
405 x 3
405 x 3

Incline flye
25 x 15
25 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 6, 30 x 3, 25 x 3 (drop set)

Straight arm pull down
65 x 8
50 x 10
noticed I was feeling my triceps getting involved, so I switched to the DB version of the movement

DB pullover
40 x 12
50 x 8
60 x 7

3 sets of an Ab Circuit (rope crunches, hanging leg raises, planks)

I felt really nice and pumped at the end of the workout. I think the Osta is really helping my upper body fill out.

warrior737

Awards
I would use bulbine in pct. Also osta ****ed up my cholesterol and **** me down. I liked it but looking back I say where was lgd? PRIMEVALVP

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I would use bulbine in pct. Also osta ****ed up my cholesterol and **** me down. I liked it but looking back I say where was lgd? PRIMEVALVP
I probably will use it in PCT too. Don't feel shutdown from the Osta, at least not yet.

I'm interested to see how Osta compares to LGD. I like it so far though.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Still loving how ostarine is treating me. I am continuing to use Sup3r PCT (arimistane) instead of arimidex. No high E sides, so I prefer the less harsh compound.

I'm traveling again--in NYC this time. My hotel has a little gym and I grabbed a decent workout.

Arnold Press
25 x 15
35 x 12
40 x 8
40 x 6, 30 x 4

Face pulls
4 x 12

Triset of DB curls, rope pushdowns, and lateral raises
4 x 12, 10, 8, 8

Goblet squats
40 x 12
40 x 12
50 x 12
50 x 12

Ab work (decline crunches and reverse crunches)
3 x 12

Gainstron

Awards
In for dem' gainz aswell! Your cycle is what im currently considering for my first cycle :)

Willy617

Awards
I started this cycle thursday. Doing 15mg a day. Have been experiencing a mild headache the past two days. Don't know if it's the ostarine, dermacrine,bulbine or just something else that's bothering me. Any opinions on this?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I started this cycle thursday. Doing 15mg a day. Have been experiencing a mild headache the past two days. Don't know if it's the ostarine, dermacrine,bulbine or just something else that's bothering me. Any opinions on this?
I noticed increased BP from the Osta. Started taking a cycle support (Cycle Support by Iron Labs) and it went away. Never had headaches though.

Willy617

Awards
My cycle support will be in tuesday so maybe that'll help.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
In for dem' gainz aswell! Your cycle is what im currently considering for my first cycle :)
Nice! Do you mean the Ostarine/Dermacrine part, or the whole cycle including the Andros? I think Osta + Dermacrine alone for 6-8 weeks would be a great mild first cycle if you wanted to keep it simple

warrior737

Awards
BP. check it and see if its elevated.. You need some cycle support with red rice or baby aprin. That will help curve the bp causing the headaches. Also you should be running something for estro with ost and derma. IMO This is just advice.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
BP. check it and see if its elevated.. You need some cycle support with red rice or baby aprin. That will help curve the bp causing the headaches. Also you should be running something for estro with ost and derma. IMO This is just advice.
^this. I also got bp headaches on Osta. Drink lots of water and take bp/cycle supps.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today.

Squat
Warm ups (45 x 5, 45 x 5, 95 x 5, 135 x 3, 185 x 2)
225 x 2
285 x 1
285 x 1
225 x 2
225 x 3

Front squat
135 x 5
135 x 8

Leg extension
3 x 12

Lying leg curl
3 x 12

Donkey raise machine
4 x 10

3 sets of Ab triset (decline sit ups, hanging leg raises, planks)

Still feeling great on the Osta. I hadn't gone heavy on squats in a while so I decided to give it a go. I lost strength since my surgery in May, but didn't do terribly either. Plan to keep going heavy, especially once I add the LGD and Andros.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Decided to move the LJ100 to after PCT. There's a post in DMA's RAD log about why it's better to run Longjack after test levels are restored. I ran it after PCT for my Epistane cycle and liked it that way too.

Also, I forgot to mention that after traveling around, I decided to stay on Arimistane instead of Arimidex, but started using Raloxifene at 60 mg/day because I still had lingering pubertal gyno and thought it'd be a good way to prevent it from getting worse. I'm liking this mix better--stronger libido than when I was taking Adex.

Willy617

Awards
Are you getting and strength or size gains yet? Tomorrow MarKS 1 full week for me. The headaches were definitely from BP I took some baby aspirin and they went away.

Do yall mix your arimidex with anything? I have the liquid version and I usually shoot it wth a tiny bit or orange juice. Was wondering if I'm the only one who does that or if everyone else just shoots it straight.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting and strength or size gains yet? Tomorrow MarKS 1 full week for me. The headaches were definitely from BP I took some baby aspirin and they went away.

Do yall mix your arimidex with anything? I have the liquid version and I usually shoot it wth a tiny bit or orange juice. Was wondering if I'm the only one who does that or if everyone else just shoots it straight.
Good, glad the headaches went away. Guess Osta increases BP pretty universally.

I'd say I'm getting slight strength gains and definite size/recomp effects. I saw a friend I hadn't seen for a few months and she kept commenting on how I looked much more "manly" than the last time we hung out, haha. I'm seeing most of the results in my upper body, which is what I have been emphasizing since I am naturally more of a trex mode type.

When I was doing adex, and with ralox now, yeah I mix it with juice or water & powerade drops.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I've been busy preparing to move lately, and hauling stuff around has kept me tired. Missed a shoulder workout on Tuesday, but Wednesdays are my planned rest day so that was no big deal.

Today was chest and back. Since I missed shoulders, I started with incline bench instead of flat.

Energy levels were decent, despite all the moving lately. All my cooking equipment and plates are packed, so diet had been off. Went to a cafe and grabbed a cold brew coffee and breakfast sandwich (croissant, eggs, and lots of bacon). I went to the gym right after and felt full--kind of hindered my workout, but I still started strong for me.

Incline bench superset with wide grip chins
95 x 8, 10 chins
115 x 8, 8 chins
135 x 6, 10 sec rest, 135 x 1, 5 chins
135 x 3, 3 chins

I always sucked at incline, so I was happy with this.

Hammer strength bench press superset with seated cable rows

1 plate x 10, 120 x 10
1 plate x 8, 120 x 10
1 plate x 8, 120 x 8

Cable crossovers superset with parallel bar chin ups

60 each side (high pulley) x 12, 8 chins
60 each side (high pulley) x 10, 6 chins
60 each side (middle pulley) x 8, 6 chins
60 each side (middle pulley) x 7

Cable straight arm pull down
3 x 10, forgot to log weight

I was pretty happy with this workout, despite life trying to get in the way. Osta is doing its job for sure. I like how it works but mildly--definitely a nice subtle compound. My libido might be a little lower than usual, but still within normal levels.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440709584.122874.jpg

Ready for my third cycle already . Thinking it will be a late winter - early spring recomp.

(2 bottles of DermaTrest and 1 of Tr1umph)

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Did legs and arms today. Was feeling kind of depressed and didn't log anything. Still had a good workout though, but I was definitely more irritable than usual. I think the mood issue is related to poor sleep--I had to wake up early and throw out my mattress bc of the move. Also the stress of moving in general.

I'll be starting the Andros on Wednesday, so hopefully if test suppression is playing a role in my mood, the 4-DHEA will correct that. I'll try to keep good note of my mood over the next few days though.

EDIT: Hit up the sauna after my workout and I'm starting to feel better. I feel like those things always set my mind straight.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I took 0.25 mg of Arimidex and feel way better in terms of mood. I was like "Why am I feeling like I'm man-PMSing?" and realized my estro was probably high. Could be the ralox causing it--I suspect that because I didn't have negative mood effects until I threw it in. So I'll be taking ralox (in attempt to get rid of remaining pubertal gyno) and adex to counter increased estrogen.

Also, I realized I need to use the sauna more often. So relaxing, awesome for recovery, and just generally extends life. I always rush out of the gym, but it really is worth the extra 15 minutes. Dr Rhonda Patrick has great info about their benefits if anyone is interested.

Willy617

Awards
I'm running this cycle identically. I have a sports comp in a month and was wondering what yall idea on me splitting this cycle up to doing 2 weeks of ostarine followed by 2 weeks of 1 andro, 4 andro, and ostarine then doin 6 weeks of 1andro, 4 andro followed by pct. Same exact cycle I'm just splitting it up differently. Thoughts opinions? I'm needing to put on size and muscle quickly so I thought about this.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Starting Super Mandro, Andro the Giant, and LGD tomorrow.

I just moved into my new place, so hopefully I'll have more time to work out. This thread has been very quiet, so I will only be posting occasional updates unless people have questions or anything.

Excited to try the next phase out.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this cycle identically. I have a sports comp in a month and was wondering what yall idea on me splitting this cycle up to doing 2 weeks of ostarine followed by 2 weeks of 1 andro, 4 andro, and ostarine then doin 6 weeks of 1andro, 4 andro followed by pct. Same exact cycle I'm just splitting it up differently. Thoughts opinions? I'm needing to put on size and muscle quickly so I thought about this.
Willy, your plan looks good to me. I like mine better though Why not run the Osta for a few more weeks?

Willy617

Awards
im just trying to pack on as much size before my comp. id still be running the osta for 4 weeks itd just be paired with 1 andro and 4 andro for two of those weeks.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
im just trying to pack on as much size before my comp. id still be running the osta for 4 weeks itd just be paired with 1 andro and 4 andro for two of those weeks.
I still think you'd be better off running your Ostarine through the end of your cycle (8 weeks). Actually, since size is your goal, LGD seems like the better SARM. You considered it?

Willy617

Awards
Yeah I have a lot. I'm probably just going to run this cycle out like you have it and hopefully will get some good size gains out of it. Just trying to get to looking clean and bigger by this comp.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have a lot. I'm probably just going to run this cycle out like you have it and hopefully will get some good size gains out of it. Just trying to get to looking clean and bigger by this comp.
I'm running Osta & Adrovar for a lean Bulk & put on almost 10 lbs in 8 weeks with the two paired. So I think you will be fine since your 1 & 4 andro are better for bulking. If I did it again I would have used LGD over Osta, but my results have been pretty good & I can just run LGD on my next one :)

Good luck