Olympus labs osta stack log unsponsored

Gains2NV

Awards
Monday I'll be starting the following cycle. I will give a update daily on dosages, sides, calories and macros, and workout. If there is anything else you guys wanna know let me know. Planned cycle is below right know I am going for 6 Weeks but if at 6 I still feeling good I'll probably go 8. I may do blood work around week 5 to see how it looks however I dont have any precycle blood work but this is my first run of anything. I'll post pics at end of cycle.

I am 5'9" and calories are set to cut weight. So any questions or comments let me know if not I'll start updates on Monday.

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15/20/20/20/20/20
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 2 caps
Weeks 7-10 OL super pct 10 caps
Weeks 7-10 cemproducts tamox 20/20/10/10

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
My OL osta just came in the mail, was all banged up, bottle looked old and when I opened it up, white powder was everywhere from busted capsules... Have about 230 capsules out of 240

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did you order it from? I would contact them and they should get it taken care of.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My OL osta just came in the mail, was all banged up, bottle looked old and when I opened it up, white powder was everywhere from busted capsules... Have about 230 capsules out of 240
Same thing happened to me.
Got a replacement bottle though.

Gains2NV

Awards
Ordered mine from nutriverse. Order came quick and all packaged ok. Bottles in good shape and caps all together. Looking forward to Mondays start.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 1 15mg of ostarine 2 caps of eliminate

No sides

2200 calories macros pro61%/ carbs 9%/ fats 32%

20 minutes of hiit cardio

Starting weight 196

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 2 yesterday 15mg ostarine 2 caps eliminate

No sides

Train legs and did 10 min low intensity cardio

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 3 15mg ostarine 2 caps eliminate

No sides

Upper body training day.

Nothing really to add.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 4 15mg of ostarine 2 caps of eliminate

No sides

1kerry

Awards
ordered 2 LGD OL UK and OL UK OSTA 360, and the 3 look old...damn, im gonna use lgd until next year.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered 2 LGD OL UK and OL UK OSTA 360, and the 3 look old...damn, im gonna use lgd until next year.
The labels do have that weathered look! Don't worry, they will be good for a long time to come if you store them properly. Oh, and subbed. Keep killing it!

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah my bottles have the same look didnt even think anything of it. Figured they were going for some mystic effect or something lol

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 15mg of ostarine 2 caps of eliminate

No sides

Your carbs look way too low man. Unless you're doing carb back loading. But then again you shouldn't start with that

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your carbs look way too low man. Unless you're doing carb back loading. But then again you shouldn't start with that
This is the exact same cycle im running with the exact same macros. I agree a carb load day once every week or two would be a good idea

Gains2NV

Awards
I am working with a nutritionist from troponin nutrition. I am curently doing 4 low carbs days then 1 high carb day. Today is my high carb day and I am already enjoying the **** out of it lol.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ya. I didn't see you mention anything about carb backloading so I thought your whole cycle was going to be of low carb.

But then again I feel like you shouldn't start off with carb backloading because in the beginning you're gonna lose weight no matter what unless you're already starting off with like 10% or less body fat. But as you go deeper into your cut then it will be harder and harder for you to cut and that's when carb backloading can help you to break the plateau

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
By carb backloading I mean the diet where you do like 3 days low carb followed by a high carb day. I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing. I'm not sure if this diet is called carb backloading or not.

1kerry

Awards
The labels do have that weathered look! Don't worry, they will be good for a long time to come if you store them properly. Oh, and subbed. Keep killing it!
nice, actually just opened the Ostar1ne one and everything is fine =D the first Ostar1ne I opened was the clear bottle and everything good too.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am working with a nutritionist from troponin nutrition. I am curently doing 4 low carbs days then 1 high carb day. Today is my high carb day and I am already enjoying the **** out of it lol.
My carb day is sunday, can't wait!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
By carb backloading I mean the diet where you do like 3 days low carb followed by a high carb day. I'm pretty sure that's what you're doing. I'm not sure if this diet is called carb backloading or not.
Carb backloading is having all your carbs post workout in the evening... your just talking about a carb up every few days... that is called carb cycling

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Carb backloading is having all your carbs post workout in the evening... your just talking about a carb up every few days... that is called carb cycling
Yes that's the diet I'm talking about.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I ran osta for up to 12 weeks, no blood work but overall I felt fine and didnt lose anything in pct.. I was also taking arimicare pro and drinking 3+ gallons of water per day

Osta is an awesome product I will never cut without it again

Gains2NV

Awards
I ran osta for up to 12 weeks, no blood work but overall I felt fine and didnt lose anything in pct.. I was also taking arimicare pro and drinking 3+ gallons of water per day

Osta is an awesome product I will never cut without it again
What dosage of osta did you run?

Gains2NV

Awards
Ok Ya. I didn't see you mention anything about carb backloading so I thought your whole cycle was going to be of low carb.

But then again I feel like you shouldn't start off with carb backloading because in the beginning you're gonna lose weight no matter what unless you're already starting off with like 10% or less body fat. But as you go deeper into your cut then it will be harder and harder for you to cut and that's when carb backloading can help you to break the plateau
Yeah I didnt start like this. I started in January at about 240. Did a period of low med high cycling, then some med and high carb cycling, and know doing low and high. Things have been slow and steady 1-1.5 lbs per week. Trainer actually didnt recommend osta. I was reading about it and asked him he said he hadnt had any experience with it so I asked him if i was ok to give it a try and he said why not.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didnt start like this. I started in January at about 240. Did a period of low med high cycling, then some med and high carb cycling, and know doing low and high. Things have been slow and steady 1-1.5 lbs per week. Trainer actually didnt recommend osta. I was reading about it and asked him he said he hadnt had any experience with it so I asked him if i was ok to give it a try and he said why not.
Ok. Makes sense now.

With Osta you will definitely be able to retain your muscle. I'm planning my cut in starting February and I'll be running Osta at that time

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I say in my opinion I still 19-20 % bf. I mean I am starting to see shape of abs when flexed but still holding in my lower belly and back. Pushing hard to get super lean before I do a slow clean bulk. Slowly but surely I'll get there

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
On my first run of ostar1ne I ran 8 weeks at 20-25 mg plus an eca stack and went from 17-18 percent bodyfat to sub 12% and I gained significant strength during that cycle as well... osta can help tremendously as long as training and diet are in check

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 5. 15mg of ostarine 2 caps of eliminate

No sides

3400 macros pro 25%/carbs 66%/fat 9%

Leg day.

Still feel good. Weight was 194 this morning. Will be up tomorrow most likely due to carb refeed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can eliminate be taken for 8 weeks?

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 6 15mg of ostarine 2 caps of eliminate

No sides

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think most recommend 6-8. I plan on going 8.
Gotcha. Per the OL website, it can only be taken for 4 weeks. Can any reps chime in about this and if can be taken safely for 6-8 weeks?

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 6 15mg ostarine 2 caps eliminate

No sides

Upper body training day.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 7 20mg ostarine 3 pills of eliminate

No sides

Soccer game for cardio

Gains2NV

Awards
On I side note got a deal on 2 bottles of dermacrine for 60 bucks. So as soon as they come in will probably be adding 3-4 pumps per day of that for rest of the cycle.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On I side note got a deal on 2 bottles of dermacrine for 60 bucks. So as soon as they come in will probably be adding 3-4 pumps per day of that for rest of the cycle.
Dermacrine and Osta = gains!

1kerry

Awards
supposedly osta can cause high estro, so dermacrine...its a good idea to stack both?

Gains2NV

Awards
From a friend. From what I read most don't have any problems with estro sides on osta. with dermacrine I also see most saying estrogen isn't a problem sure to it being topical. I am taking the eliminate to help. I have nolva on hand and can grab adex if needed.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 8 20mg of ostarine 3 caps of eliminate

No sides

3400 macros pro 25%/carbs 66%/fat 9%

Leg day.

All is well weight was 196 this morning.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 9 20mg ostarine 3 pills eliminate

No sides

Didn't count calories today. Had high carbs clean foods but didn't keep perfect track today.

Upper body.

Feeling overall good. Libido is good. Energy is normal.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. I think you'll enjoy the addition of Dermacrine! I'm running a very similar set up.

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll probably start thursday at 4 pumps a day.

1kerry

Awards
Are you experiencing lethargy? or why you want to add dermacrine too soon?

Gains2NV

Awards
Nope no lethargy at all feel pretty good. I mean I do have low energy at times but I believe its due to low carbs more than osta cause I always felt this way at times.

Just had a few people recommend it. Nobody said wait till lethargy they just said a test base help overall. Maybe yates can add more on this for you as this is my first run at it.

1kerry

Awards
Nope no lethargy at all feel pretty good. I mean I do have low energy at times but I believe its due to low carbs more than osta cause I always felt this way at times.

Just had a few people recommend it. Nobody said wait till lethargy they just said a test base help overall. Maybe yates can add more on this for you as this is my first run at it.
I see....Im asking because this is my 11th week on Ostar1ne, 9 days @25mg, and before this week only had headaches twice and 3 days lethargy, right now is hitting me again, but, as you said, it may be because im on low carbs 4 days a week and also because of my cycle lenght.

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I haven't heard of to many people that posted about being on osta that long. I just assume my lethargy is from low carb. I usually feel decent on refeed day and first day or 2 after but day 4 on low carbs starts to feel a bit ugh.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 10 20mg of ostarine 3 caps of eliminate

No sides

Took day off today and hated it . just didn't have time to get my cardio in.