Quick Cycle Critique

Ac197

Awards
Hey everyone,

Just ordered the AMS anabolic growth kit for my first upcoming cycle. I've been training for 3 years now, just came off a LONG cut and am looking to stay lean while putting on some muscle.

Since it's my first cycle I'll only be doing a 4 week instead of the 8 weeks that some do, just want to get a feel for things. Diet is in check; 3000 calories a day with calculated macros.

On cycle stack: (4 weeks)
-Growth kit (not going to stagger)
-Orange Triad multivitamin
-Kre Alkalyn creatine
-Super Cycle support (might not be necessary, but I figure why not be safe for a few extra bucks)

PCT:
-Arom-X
-Kre Alkalyn
-Orange Triad

I've searched the forum for logs of this kit and questions from others, just wanted to make sure that I should be all set before I get going, and any tips from other users of this kit.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U
Hey everyone,

Just ordered the AMS anabolic growth kit for my first upcoming cycle. I've been training for 3 years now, just came off a LONG cut and am looking to stay lean while putting on some muscle.

Since it's my first cycle I'll only be doing a 4 week instead of the 8 weeks that some do, just want to get a feel for things. Diet is in check; 3000 calories a day with calculated macros.

On cycle stack: (4 weeks)
-Growth kit (not going to stagger)
-Orange Triad multivitamin
-Kre Alkalyn creatine
-Super Cycle support (might not be necessary, but I figure why not be safe for a few extra bucks)

PCT:
-Arom-X
-Kre Alkalyn
-Orange Triad

I've searched the forum for logs of this kit and questions from others, just wanted to make sure that I should be all set before I get going, and any tips from other users of this kit.
Looks good. I think you're set. Good luck bro.

Ac197

Awards
I appreciate it, looking forward to getting startwr. Hoping all goes well