Best cutting compound

xfit03

Awards
Want some opinions of which compound is best for preserving muscle on a cut. Mk 677, ostarine, 1 andro, or episode andro?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I havent used any of those besides osta but ive ran osta 3 times now, twice while cutting... and osta plus eca makes for the best cut ever... gained muscle and strength on both of those cuts

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have done 2 cycles of osta and lost some bf% while gaining a few pounds.
Doing mk 677 right now and have nothing special to say about it.
I'd say go with osta and EC stack like mentioned above.

xfit03

Awards
What exactly is eca? I've seen it mentioned multiple times but not sure what it is.

xfit03

Awards
The ephedrine and caffiene sound helpful but what is the aspirin in there for?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Prostaglandin inhibitor and blood thinner. Id also add yohimbine ecay

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
The ephedrine and caffiene sound helpful but what is the aspirin in there for?
Its not really needed but some ppl swear by it

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
Its not really needed but some ppl swear by it
Eca always made me "space out"....it was like I was on another planet and the crash was horrible...are there any other alternative thermos?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
For me nothing on the legal market has ever compared, but in the last year or so alot of new stuff has come out that i havent tried... if you use the search function for " fat loss stack " you can check out what ppl are recommending

xfit03

Awards
Any recommendations on brands of osta? I've tried ostashred but it was my first time running anything and I think I had my hopes too high for what it could do. But I was also trying to bulk on it which is prolly a big reason i didn't get the results I was hoping for.

Rcbo225

Awards
I've tried ostabol so that's always an option, but I wouldn't expect too much from osta in general it's not really a game changing compound or anything.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations on brands of osta? I've tried ostashred but it was my first time running anything and I think I had my hopes too high for what it could do. But I was also trying to bulk on it which is prolly a big reason i didn't get the results I was hoping for.
Olympus uk ostar1ne, legit product and you cant beat their price

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run osta withe dermacrine as well with an EC or YC stack in a caloric deficit , or I'd run 1 andro with dermacrine with an EC or YC stack

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Aspirin is combined with the E & C, because Ephredrine supposedly thickens your blood.
Aspirin is included to enhance the peripheral actions of ephedrine and caffeine by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. So theoretically should increase the time span that the EC does its thing.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Aspirin is combined with the E & C, because Ephredrine supposedly thickens your blood.
Aspirin is included to enhance the peripheral actions of ephedrine and caffeine by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. So theoretically should increase the time span that the EC does its thing.
That is also true. But i do believe there is also a secondary reason to do with clotting possibly caused by ephedrine.

The aspirin is added to prevent blood clotting (which may be a side effect of ephedrine) and to aid in the signal
transduction of ephedrine via prostaglandin inhibition.

http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/

I've seen this mentioned over the years on various forums, but have any medical data to back it up.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is also true. But i do believe there is also a secondary reason to do with clotting possibly caused by ephedrine.

The aspirin is added to prevent blood clotting (which may be a side effect of ephedrine) and to aid in the signal
transduction of ephedrine via prostaglandin inhibition.

http://examine.com/supplements/ECA/

I've seen this mentioned over the years on various forums, but have any medical data to back it up.
Interesting, never heard of people getting blood clots from it. Will look into this. Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, never heard of people getting blood clots from it. Will look into this. Thanks
If you can find data proving it true or false, please share it, Ive haven't had the time to research it myself.
I've been taking ephedrine for over 25 years safely. So it would be interesting to find out if its true.