use AI during pct with nolva?

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Gonna do a cycle in a few months, Test C and Dbol. Gonna use nolva for pct 40/40/30/30...does that sound ok? Also I have a bottle of Arimistane AI...would it be a good idea to use the AI with the Nolva for pct?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane has zero data showing effectiveness as an AI. Cortisol control maybe but not an AI. Also to answer your question about PCT what is gonna be the cycle layout? How many mg's, how many weeks?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The standard that most use for nolva dosing in PCT is 20/20/10/10. However is you wanna go higher I would suggest a longer taper. Like 30/30/20/20/10/10. Or 20/20/15/15/10/10. If you taper off the dose it will decrease likelihood of a big estrogen rebound.

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
Gonna use 400-500mg test c a week, 30-40mg Dbol every day for 5 weeks or so. Need to change my Nolva taper apparently.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm have no AAS experience just ph/ds. How long is your test gonna run for? Normally for a ph cycle I do 20/20/10/10 with Nolva. Next time I'm gonna experiment with the longer taper due to suggestions and stuff I've been reading.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Bro how many weeks are you running it for? Don't skip days with dbol just run it for 4-6wks

Iceman013

Iceman013

Awards
10 to 12 weeks with test c, wont skip days with dbol. Gonna use dbol the first 5 or 6 weeks straight.