Awards
Cycle
Olympus Labs TD Trest 50mg ed
DNA Anabolic mk677 30 MG ed
Olympus Labs TD formestane 100 MG ed

Stats
5'8 175 lbs 25 years old.
Lifting weights since I was 15
Past cycles - Tren, Test,(both solo... I know lol) several prohormones(you name it I've probably tried it).

So I am coming off a bodybuilding show which I did here in the UK. I placed 1st in men's lightweight and 1st overall. I have been staying lean for a long time and I'm ready to put on some serious mass. As you can see I've toyed around with some compounds, most of which I hated. The reason for this cycle is to Kickstart the offseason and hopefully partially heal my right shoulder. I've used Trest before and absolutely loved it. It gives you the best of all world's. Size, strength, sexdrive/libido you name it. The mk677 I'm very excited about. There has been a good amount of research proving this compound to be effective at raising GH. I will do a weekly update. The cycle will be 8 weeks, although i plan on running the mk677 for a full 6 months. As I am writing this I am allready a few days in. Although I'm a newbie at making posts I have used this site for years. As of now I am pretty lean and looking good. I probably do some before and afters. The dosages may change, but for now they are what they are. I'm not looking for dramatic gains.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Subbed interested on mk677. Planning my winter stack, this will possibly be one of the compounds I'll be adding.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in learning more about Ibutamoren, so I'm in.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Same as everyone else curious if mk677 will live up to its claims.... SUBBED

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully you get something from the OL trest. I didn't have such good luck with it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you get something from the OL trest. I didn't have such good luck with it.
I agree I dnt get much from it too so I just implement it as a test base. Treated me well in combating shutdown from dmz. Standalone it felt like nothing really

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You definitely have my attention with this stack. Always interested in people's experiences with MK.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards

it worked fine for me, although i think it was a little weaker mg to mg than the Celtic version.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
weird. I couldn't even feel 200 mgs per day after a full yr lay off.
I ran OLs trest TD and orals up to 125mg w/ minimal if any strength gains. High e2 on the other hand I felt within the first week and I still had good libido while on dmz so at that i felt it helped me or at least worked for my intended purpose. My Nxt run from it will be just 50mg dosage to battle lethargy. I'm not using it to gain weight or strength.

I'll PM you for other details.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
After a few day's in i can definitely tell you the 677 is working. All the expected initial effects. I can't believe you guy's didn't get anything out of Trest. Trestolone is supposed to be close to 10x more anabolic than test. I've gotten incredible results from it. Done two cycles, and both times had excellent results. I'll be doing a full update in a couple days.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
After a few day's in i can definitely tell you the 677 is working. All the expected initial effects. I can't believe you guy's didn't get anything out of Trest. Trestolone is supposed to be close to 10x more anabolic than test. I've gotten incredible results from it. Done two cycles, and both times had excellent results. I'll be doing a full update in a couple days.
TD application? What brand are you using?

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Yes Transdermal. I'm using Olympus Labs. I wasn't even aware that other companies made TD versions.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yes Transdermal. I'm using Olympus Labs. I wasn't even aware that other companies made TD versions.
Ahh theres not a lot but the other I knw of is Celtic. I knw OLs stuff trest is legit so I figured it's just me. Maybe I just dnt react to it as well as you do or the many individuals around here. I'm still going to use it, I actually have about 2 cycles left of that stuff.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Ahh theres not a lot but the other I knw of is Celtic. I knw OLs stuff trest is legit so I figured it's just me. Maybe I just dnt react to it as well as you do or the many individuals around here. I'm still going to use it, I actually have about 2 cycles left of that stuff.
Yeah man, if you were taking 100-200 mg and not feeling much, then i would definitely think you got something watered down. Trestolone is one of the most powerful steroids available.

hide83

Awards
I'm the same as you. Trest is a solid base which is what I'm using it for but that's really all its good for imo. Doesn't do much for me in terms of gains. It has kept my libido strong and I've had 0 lethargy for the first time ever. Running it with tren and halo now. I haven't even needed an AI. I'm using td and oral by OL btw.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Same here ... ran td trest from ol thought it was just me that didn't feel much if anything and it barely works as a test base so I just switched to test cyp instead ha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the same as you. Trest is a solid base which is what I'm using it for but that's really all its good for imo. Doesn't do much for me in terms of gains. It has kept my libido strong and I've had 0 lethargy for the first time ever. Running it with tren and halo now. I haven't even needed an AI. I'm using td and oral by OL btw.
Same here ... ran td trest from ol thought it was just me that didn't feel much if anything and it barely works as a test base so I just switched to test cyp instead ha
Feeling a little better about not feeling/seeing much from AAR Liquid Trest.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Oral trest was a different story.... that sh!t made me blow up about 10 lbs

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I was one of the biggest skeptic in the beginning. I bought close to $200 for a cycle and didn't feel any gains at that time but for sure it wasn't watered down. I knw this for a fact.

Big ian

Awards
What initial signs from the mk-677 you getting bud? Hunger? Sleep benefits?

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Update week 1

So i've been on both compounds for about a week now. Results are right about where i expected them to be.

Workouts - My strength has really started to erupt here in the past couple day's. I started out very weak as i am coming off a show Lifts are getting better, but nowhere close to where i want to be. Hopefully by the end of this cycle i will be closer. I've added deadlifts to my routine twice a week for the first time. Never did them before. After 4 workouts i have gone from repping 315 to repping 350. My bench is putrid right now lol. I am inclining 295 for about 6 reps or so. When i'm at my peak, i can rep 315 for 10 to 12. So we'll see where i am at the end of the cycle. All other lifts are rising furiously.

Trest - After just a few day's i can feel this stuff. Probably my favorite aspect is the added vascularity. I am not exactly sure how it works, i'm thinking maybe the higher body temperature. Despite the post show bloat i have, after a few day's on trest, i'm seeing veins i didn't even know existed. Water retention is up, which i would associate with both compounds. Sex drive the last couple day's is really starting to spike. By the next log, Trest should be in full effect.

677 - The first day on this stuff was bizarre. I felt like an alien. Just not in touch with reality lol, hard to explain. Basically the first 3 or 4 day's sucked. Water retention is up, finally getting some REM sleep but waking up more often, sore throat, a general fuzziness and ravenous hunger, which hasn't gone away. But after the 5th day things got better. I feel really good now. I fell happier than usual, sex drive is amping and muscles look full as ****, Which is a product of both compounds i'm sure.

Overall i need to clean up my diet a little bit, and get dialed in here for the rest of the cycle. The hunger is hard to control on the 677, it's pretty overwhelming. But when your trying to put on size it's not necessarily a terrible thing. Next week thing's should begin to get more interesting ;).
Photo on 6-3-15 at 3.23 AM.jpg

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed interested on mk677. Planning my winter stack, this will possibly be one of the compounds I'll be adding.
Ditto on this. Trying to figure out if mk677 needs a pct tho. I do not want to run anything that will suppress due to my medical history with that

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
So i brought my 677 dosage down to 20 mg. 30 was to much, at least for now. I still have my sore throat and i got really bloated, which lead to my blood pressure spiking a bit. I wouldnt recommend anyone start out at that dosage. Maybe even start at 10 for a month or so. This stuff is the real deal. I've actually slept through my alarm clock twice now. I'm an extremely light sleeper and can't ever remember a time when that happened to me before.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great thoughts so far man. looking sickening lol. I definitely think tapering up the dosage on 677 is the best call, which was demonstrated by the gravity of your side effects. I think starting at 20 and building up it would have been easier on the body. Looking forward to week 2 update where you will really see the trest kicking in.

Big ian

Awards
So i brought my 677 dosage down to 20 mg. 30 was to much, at least for now. I still have my sore throat and i got really bloated, which lead to my blood pressure spiking a bit. I wouldnt recommend anyone start out at that dosage. Maybe even start at 10 for a month or so. This stuff is the real deal. I've actually slept through my alarm clock twice now. I'm an extremely light sleeper and can't ever remember a time when that happened to me before.
Good info mate was looking into using the dna or brawn brand of mk soon, looks like the dna is the real deal anyway!

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Thanks for logging. What show did you do bro ? Im in the UK aswell. Very very interested in this stack for sure.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Thanks for logging. What show did you do bro ? Im in the UK aswell. Very very interested in this stack for sure.
The show was put on by the US Air Force, in the Suffolk Region.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Week 2 Update.

Workouts = Lifts have all shot up in my second week. Calorie consumption has been through the roof, so it was to be expected. But Trest is most doubt most responsible. I am benching on incline 300 for reps. Deadlifts are already up to 400 after only a few weeks. Weighted pull ups with 65 pound dumbell which i've raised 5 lbs weekly. All lifts are shooting up. That feeling you get on gear when everything starts to feel 20 or 30 pounds lighter than it should is kicking in ;).

Trest = Trest is now in full effect. Starting to get hornier than usual. Staring at woman i wouldn't normally stare at lol. Libido is up, lifts are up and Vascularity is still good considering i've put on about 25 pounds since my show.

677 = As you know i lowered my dose to 20 mg. My BP went back down, which was my main concern. Sleep has been a bit of an issue, probably my body adjusting to dose change. I fall into deep sleep, but it doesn't last all that long. Muscles are full, and the pump i get in the gym is just insane. Some of that is the Trest, but i've taken Trest a number of times before and never looked or felt like this. I can tell my body is still in the process of adapting to the compound because i still feel off at times. No doubt the worst part of this stuff is the bloat. It's pretty awful. A lot of it i'm sure has to do with the fact that my diet has been awful. I've been eating everything in sight. I'm growing like crazy, but putting on a bit of fat and bloat as well. But i've eaten like this in the past and not had this bloat before. Especially in the face. :(. I'll just have to buckle down and get more strict with what i eat, which i should be doing anyway. I've read potassium helps so i started supplementing with that.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Week 3 update.

Workouts - Everything is going well. My lifts are finally back where the should be, and then some. Threw up 315 on the incline bench for a pretty easy 6 reps the other day. Deadlifting 405 for an easy 6 as well. I'm working out 6 day's a week, hitting upper body twice. At first it was pretty brutal. But now my recovery seems to be up, and I'm not really getting sore anymore.

Trest - Finally starting to peak, the third week is usually when most pro's usually start to really take effect. No different here. Strength is shooting up, and still horny as ever. Wife is flying down next week. Let's just say that i'm more than a little excited for that lol. I love this compound. However i do have a big complaint. Olympus Labs is lying on the label about how many servings are in each bottle. They claim that there is 60 servings of 50 mg. That is definitely a lie. If any of you know rep's on this site please invite them to the thread. I would certainly like an explanation for this ��.

677 - The side effects with this stuff have pretty much gone away. Outside of the bloat, which doesn't seem like it will ever go away. It's not terrible if you keep your carbs fairly low. It's pretty crazy sometimes i'll eat a huge meal before i go to bed and look like ****. Then i wake up the next day and look lean and full. Clearly this stuff is pro fat loss. Don't expect to much to change here for a while. Like i said i plan to run this for a full year most likely.
I ordered 2 more bottles, but i got the liquid version this time.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Week 4 in the books

So There really isn't a whole lot for me to report. I did buy two more bottles of 677, but these were the liquid from. I tried it the other night to make sure that i didn't feel any differently from the pill i had taken, but everything checked out. One thing i will say is the 677 definitely is a cycle "enhancer". As i mentioned previously i have used Trest multiple times in the past. 4 weeks in, the strength and size gains are almost unreal. Leading me to believe that the mk is playing a good role. Workouts have been incredible, i'm climbing up on pr's like it's my job, despite just coming off contest prep. I can already say that this is a cycle i would highly recommend to anyone. Though i'll probably use some real Test next time.

These next 4 weeks should be awesome. I expect the size and strength gains to keep coming. The side effects of the 677 are still lingering around and i doubt they will go away completely. The bloat sucks for sure, and i get lethargic after being awake for more than 10 hours. Just something i have to fight through. A small price to pay for the results i'm getting.

Methylated88

Awards
What kind of gains did you see with this run? I see you touched on it a little bit but im wondering how much lean mass you acquired and kept so far. The bloat scares me.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Did you get any water retention from trest during your cycle? What do you think using it as a base for a cutting cycle?

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
I've made some pretty incredible gains. I'm hitting PR's on almost every lift. Its pretty incredible actually. I'm not sure what to attribute it to either. My dosing of Trest of very low, so obviously the 677 is playing a bigger role than i thought it would at this point. Like i said i will be doing a full 6 month cycle so we'll see what happens. The bloat sucks man, but when i walk in the gym and throw 300 pounds around like it's my bitch i tend to forget about it pretty quickly.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Did you get any water retention from trest during your cycle? What do you think using it as a base for a cutting cycle?

Definitely get a good amount of bloat from the Trest. I know this because i've ran it before. We will see here in a few weeks, whether the bloat is mainly from the Trest or from the MK.

Methylated88

Awards
I never knew mk to bring any bloat. Though Ive never personally ran it so I cannot be a reliable source lol. Man you got me wanting to hit this stuff immediately. Id probably run it solo and start it at 25mg daily. How is pip?

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
I never knew mk to bring any bloat. Though Ive never personally ran it so I cannot be a reliable source lol. Man you got me wanting to hit this stuff immediately. Id probably run it solo and start it at 25mg daily. How is pip?
My bloat has actually come down a bit here recently. Finally. I think i've learned to control my hunger a bit more. Initially you will be hungry all the time on the MK but it slowly resides. I would say go ahead on it. I'm not sure why more people aren't on this stuff. It blows my mind. This stuff is totally legit. The studies speak for themselves. What is pip?

Methylated88

Awards
Post injection pain. Are you not using trestolone acetate in oil? Its injectable. From pure-oils is the one im talking about lol

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
Post injection pain. Are you not using trestolone acetate in oil? Its injectable. From pure-oils is the one im talking about lol
Oh your talking about the Trest? No i'm on the transdermal version. I've used it multiple times and it's fantastic. I'm sure the injectable acetate would be even more effective. I've taken Test Ace in the past, it made me horny as hell and maybe a little bigger. But i didn't get anywhere near the same strength and size gains as i do from Trest

Methylated88

Awards
Ah okay. That explains it. Awesome that your gains have so impressive. Keep us updated. I for one am very interested in this compound.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Great log bro. I've heard of 677 bloating some people, but not from others. I find this interesting. As far as the bloat itself, could you compare it to anything else that's known to cause bloat, or is it "different"? Thanks man.

ss

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
I get a bloat from the Trest, so I don't know for sure what the majority of retention is being caused by. We will find our when I finish the Trest. I'm running mk for at least 6 months. Either way the strength gains I get from trest make it well worth it.