TREN/EPI CYCLE SUPPORT

I Dont Lift

Awards
Just got my bottles in of Olympus labs tren and epi. I have proper liver supps in line. I have never ran tren before but I know I am prone to gyno. I will be ordering liquid caber to battle progest if it arises, but i don't know if i should get an ai like arimi or letro. ive never had an issue with all the other ph's ive ran, nolva/clomid clean me up good with no problems. My body responds to epi very very well and reduced my previous buldge under my nip to almost nothing. I chose to run epi with tren for that reason specifically.
So main question, i don't know how tren is gunna treat me, should i get an ai jic, and if so arimidex over letro or vis versa? and should i run the ai and anti p through my pct.

epi 30/30/30/30
tren 60/60/90/90 (if i feel good about it)
60/60/60/60 (if im not feeling good about it)
pct
nolva and clomid dosed normally
ostarine 15mg ed
maybe t3 or something like that to keep my cut, don't know much about it, have to look into it

Thank you guys in advanced

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the t3 and osta out of your pct, neither are good for pct imo. Tren is great at 90mg, epi/tren was actually my first cycle. You shouldn't have to worry about high estro on cycle but you will want some exemestane to run in pct and taper off of past your serm. Try epic unleashed in pct, it's non hormonal and I kept all my weight and strength with it in pct last cycle. You really only need one serm as well
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL epic unleashed 2/2/2/2
Exemestane 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25
Daa 3g/3g/3g/3g

I Dont Lift

Awards
ok, t3 out the door. im gunna stick with the osta just cause I love it and its not going to effect me negatively, ill just run it later down the pct road. ill get some exemes to take during pct. and I also have always ran 2 serms, both act differently and I like hitting "both sides of the spectrum". im very paranoid when it comes to pct. and I can afford both at the same time, so why not lol? I just want to get an idea that if something does occur while on cycle(like I said im very paranoid), I want to know what to have on hand to battle every possible side. I guess ill just order the exemes when I order the caber to have on hand for emergency. is exemestane better than arimi or letro? I haven't had to take an ai or anti p before while on cycle, and ive done msten multiple times, clostebol, epi, and combos of al of them. tren is new to me so I want to be ready for battle lol. the 19nors scare me from what ive read. just want to be ready for anything

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren is great, you will love it! I think exemestane is better than adex just because it is a suicide ai and the chance of rebound is a lot smaller. You aren't running a big dose of tren so inhibit p should be enough for on cycle prolactin control. I'm on 90mg of tren right now and have no sides to speak of.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're set on using Osta in pct, just run your SERM a couple weeks past it.

Yates has you lined up on supports.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean osta is not going to effect you negatively 15mg is going to keep you shut down as long as your running it your not in pct. You want to use it to extend your cycle before pct go for it but run it during pct your just wasting both serms

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd get letro and aromasin if your paranoid and can afford it nothing is stronger than letro but you will most Likely get some rebound if you start having problems at those doses if tr3n cut the cycle your way way to sensitive to prolactin

I Dont Lift

Awards
ive always ran osta in my pct at a very low dose. has never shut me down, never had any sides and by the time im done with it, im in my next cycle. But that's besides the point. ive read mixed reviews about the actuall conversion rate of trenavar-trenbolone and its not that much so im guessing that the sides aren't going to be that bad. but thank you guys a lot for your help, I really appreciate it!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive always ran osta in my pct at a very low dose. has never shut me down, never had any sides and by the time im done with it, im in my next cycle. But that's besides the point. ive read mixed reviews about the actuall conversion rate of trenavar-trenbolone and its not that much so im guessing that the sides aren't going to be that bad. but thank you guys a lot for your help, I really appreciate it!!
Yes the conversion rate isn't high that's why I was saying that if you do get sides at those doses it means you are super sensitive to prolactin have your ran osta through entire pct? What have bloods shown so many conflicting opinions be nice to see actual bloods

I Dont Lift

Awards
heres my pct, its always worked for me. 4 or 5 weeks of nolva & clomid dosed properly. on the last week of my pct I start osta 15mg ed for 1 month. on the last week of my osta month (this past week) I taper to 15 mg eod. does not make me feel any different what so ever. now on Monday the 4th I will be starting my new cycle. im open to new pct guidelines. ive always done this and its always worked for me. I ALWAYS take nolva and clomid. I don't care if its a waste, it makes me feel more comfortable doing this. but I think after this next cycle / pct I want to do a different sarm. im open to anything. any suggestions?

I Dont Lift

Awards
im going to do a log on this next cycle as well, just something to keep me busy in my spare time. if anyone is interested

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heres my pct, its always worked for me. 4 or 5 weeks of nolva & clomid dosed properly. on the last week of my pct I start osta 15mg ed for 1 month. on the last week of my osta month (this past week) I taper to 15 mg eod. does not make me feel any different what so ever. now on Monday the 4th I will be starting my new cycle. im open to new pct guidelines. ive always done this and its always worked for me. I ALWAYS take nolva and clomid. I don't care if its a waste, it makes me feel more comfortable doing this. but I think after this next cycle / pct I want to do a different sarm. im open to anything. any suggestions?
Shut down is not necessarily something that can be felt. Blood tests are the only way to know for sure. Since osta has been proven in studies to be supressed at 3mg unless your a mutant (lol joke) it's pretty safe to assume 15mg had you shut down even though you felt fine.

I Dont Lift

Awards
then if that's the case that I was shut down, jumping into a cycle that will suppress me as well and then taking a proper pct after my cycle would stop that suppression would it not?