LGD-4033 cycle info

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well since it's steadily approaching to the date I'll start my cycle I thought I'd get all my ducks in a row. I'll be starting April 20th most likely.

LGD dose will be 5 mg everyday for 9 weeks

I'm torn between using stano or epiandro >

Which do you think would be the best as far as safety goes. Not well versed on side effects of test bases besides that fact that they will effect the prostate. Out of all my cycles I've been lucky enough to only have to use a test base on DMZ.

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs EP1C: as directed ( would Actually like to look into our new version of this)
X-gels: 6 for 50 workouts
Fearn Soy lecithin : 2 teaspoons
Olympus Labs Elim1nate: 75 mg everyday for cortisol control

karianns

Awards
I like stano, good energy and vascularity. I haven't tried epiandro.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vote stano.i used it with a mdrol Cycle and liked it

Let us know how your cycle goes

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I vote stano.i used it with a mdrol Cycle and liked it Let us know how your cycle goes
will do brother! I already have stano so it'd be cost effective not to buy the epi andro. Some report not needing a test base for LGD, I just want it for more of a leaning effect.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will do brother! I already have stano so it'd be cost effective not to buy the epi andro. Some report not needing a test base for LGD, I just want it for more of a leaning effect.
Yeah man stano helps me lean out

I have 3 bottles Stano shred:)I'm going to be stacking stano+halo+demacrine in about 4 weeks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yeah man stano helps me lean out I have 3 bottles Stano shred:)I'm going to be stacking stano+halo+demacrine in about 4 weeks
let me know how that goes brother!

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
You guys are brothers???? Sweet you kinda look like twins

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, didn't you run a trest dmz cycle a few months back?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Subbed, didn't you run a trest dmz cycle a few months back?
actually it was a DMZ / Stano. You got the DMZ right! Pct ended in January

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yah I remembered we were at the same points in our cycles. Funny thing is I have lgd now but instead I might run osta/gw + dermacrine for my cut.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Subbed lol the pct looks on point , I may personally do something similar in my upcoming lgd run

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yah I remembered we were at the same points in our cycles. Funny thing is I have lgd now but instead I might run osta/gw + dermacrine for my cut.
Haha small world man!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Subbed lol the pct looks on point , I may personally do something similar in my upcoming lgd run
Thanks buddy! Just trying to figure out which company's LGD I wanna use!

Jjbballs

Jjbballs

Awards
Let's do a joint log! We can call it "kickstart and jjs strong is the new sexy log"

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Let's do a joint log! We can call it "kickstart and jjs strong is the new sexy log"
As long as u get the Bryce Harper **** me up fam haircut

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm pretty sure I know who I'm using , let's just say you get what you pay for

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So can anyone shed some light on how stano effects general health. Obviously it will effect the prostate but what about BP lipids? I used it but with DMZ so I really couldn't tell.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bump, really curious!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Kickstart just to let you know aswell LGD is gonna be supressive to a good amount , how long were you planning on running your cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
9 weeks. We talking worst than DMZ

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I've never taken PH's but to my understanding the level of shutdown will be the same , but the effect on your body aren't going to be as bad in relation to no effect on prostate, hair, liver values etc. anything that's this anabolic is gonna shut you down but a regular pct will be good to go .

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I've never taken PH's but to my understanding the level of shutdown will be the same , but the effect on your body aren't going to be as bad in relation to no effect on prostate, hair, liver values etc. anything that's this anabolic is gonna shut you down but a regular pct will be good to go .
I gotcha bro! Thanks

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Bro i'm running LGD right now at 3mg daily and remember that this stuff ia like a mild ph/ds in terms of effects.Absolutely MUCH MORE potent than osta.Today ia my day 10 on it and i definetly feel it, +reps +strengh +endurance.No placebo

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Are you logging it?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How was it on libido and blood pressure?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did those come with your meter?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think his libido is suffering a lil. If you need that many booty to get it up. ;)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Well this is good! Was gonna use stano with it anyways if it gets to that point!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thank you Jesus ??

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Follow his log I'm following it right now it's under dermatrest halo lgd when you search

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Maca keeps my balls full, you guys think i could use it on LGD to keep them there.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maca keeps my balls full, you guys think i could use it on LGD to keep them there.
Wouldn't hurt. Fadgodia is another good one to run on cycle to help with atrophy

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks man! Always knowledgable

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm startin tomorrow and I'll log it for everyone

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So one more question. What taste should a good LGD have is there a consensus ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Well since it's steadily approaching to the date I'll start my cycle I thought I'd get all my ducks in a row. I'll be starting April 20th most likely.

LGD dose will be 5 mg everyday for 9 weeks

I'm torn between using stano or epiandro >

Which do you think would be the best as far as safety goes. Not well versed on side effects of test bases besides that fact that they will effect the prostate. Out of all my cycles I've been lucky enough to only have to use a test base on DMZ.

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Olympus Labs EP1C: as directed ( would Actually like to look into our new version of this)
X-gels: 6 for 50 workouts
Fearn Soy lecithin : 2 teaspoons
Olympus Labs Elim1nate: 75 mg everyday for cortisol control
Not sure if this helps or anything but I just caught site of this thread, very interested in seeing the results, wanted to recommend you checking out
SRM Epicatechin LGD-4033 by XCEL Sports Nutrition it looks pretty freaking awesome as far as a good sarm run the only thing is 12mg per cap x 90 caps, I see a lot of people starting lower, I myself would start a little higher and there was actually a good study showing it was really effective at or around 20mg a dose, anyhow its the ingredients in this that really stand out to me, you mention the test base and so fourth and this has a little bit of everything, heres ingredients;
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

LGD-4033 12mg
1-dehydroepiandrosterone 125mg
androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione 25mg
5a hydroxy laxogenin 100mg
Epicatechin 300mg
DELIVERY BLEND 40mg
5-Hydroxytryptophan
BioPerine

I think having the 1-dhea + 5a laxogenin make for a good test base as ive had some good results on those and with the Arimistane(androsta-3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione) its a good ai at 50-75mg I feel, just throwing it out there, seen this and I haven't played the sarm game yet but this one really has me interested, I also have been researching and seeing that this particular sarm seems to have more of an effect on test and adding mass/size/strength then any other sarm out there... hope your run works great and I am looking forward to seeing results!

P/S/ Edit - the Epicatechin also seems to be another ingredient I forgot to mention might add some boost as I hear its a good mystatin inhibitor!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I cant post the link but heres the research study..

Endocrinologists at Boston University are soon to publish the results of a study they did in which 76 healthy men aged between 21 and 50 participated. The researchers divided the men into 4 groups, of which one group took a placebo every day for three weeks. This was the control group. The men in the other three groups took 0.1, 0.3 or 1 mg LGD-4033 daily.

In the men who took a daily 1 mg LGD-4033 their lean body mass increased by 1.5 kg. That's a lot for a SARM. This is probably partly because LGD-4033 breaks down slowly. The half-life of the steroid was between 24 and 36 hours. LGD-4033 had no effect on fat mass.

The new SARM did have some side effects.. The 1 mg dose resulted in a statistically significant reduction of free testosterone in the blood. As you can see in the figure above, after three weeks of taking 1 mg LGD-4033 the testosterone level was only restored to its normal level after five weeks. And before you ask: no, the test subjects did not do post-cycle therapy.

But the concentration of PSA, a protein that predicts the likelihood of prostate cancer, did not rise, which is a positive sign. The blood viscosity did not increase either, which is also a positive sign.

the effects on lipids were mixed. The daily dose of 1 mg LGD-4033 resulted in a significant decrease in the concentration of the 'good cholesterol' HDL. That's bad news. But on the other hand the concentration of trigylcerides went down – and that's positive. "Long-term studies are needed to clarify the effects of long-term SARM administration on cardiovascular risk", the researchers write.

Not only the cardiovascular effects, but also the reduction of endogenous production of testosterone, mean that the researchers are not entirely convinced of the long-term effects of LGD-4033. "Short-term indications for grievous conditions, such as cancer cachexia or functional limitations following an acute illness or hip fracture, might provide a more attractive risk:benefit profile for initial trials of SARMs than long-term indications such as aging-associated sarcopenia", they conclude.

The study was financed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals.

Source:
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012 Mar 28. [Epub ahead of print].

hope that helps as well! sorry to just come bustin into the log and all, very interested in this though and hoping my .02 cents help lol.