lean mass stack + 4andro + dermacrine

stillchillin

Awards
Lean mass:

dienolone/19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione(45mg)

Sd clone/2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol(10mg)

4andro: from iml

Dermacrine: bps obviously. Lol

Cycle plan.

Lean mass: 3/3/3/3
Which is 30/30/30/30 for sd
And 135/135/135/135 for dienolone

4andro: 150/150/150/150

Dermacrine: 3 pumps a day.

On cycle sups:
Iron magz cycle support. + cycle armor.
Fish oil.
Orange triad
Taurine on hand
Inhibit p
Also have letro incase any issues arise.

Workout:
Gonna run a legs/push/pull split. Plan on mixing it up with power/hypertrophy.

Diet:
Dirty bulk. Tdee is 2900 and change, gonna aim for 4k to 5k cal a day because sd is so calorie dependent.

Stats:
Age-30
Height-6'1
Weight-176
Bf-15 to 18% guessing.

History:
Epistane solo
2x msten +tr3st
Epi tr3n tr3st
2x epi tr3st
Dmz 3.0 + 4andro

This is in the order ive been on these cycles.

Pct:
Tamox: 20/20/10/10
Super pct

Started today with legs.
Squats,leg press,lunges,leg curls,leg extensions,standing and seated calve raises.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not to be a jerk but if you ran 6+ cycles and are under 180 at 6'1 your wasting your time with all these cycles and you really need to re evaluate your diet. You should be like 220 by now

stillchillin

Awards
No offence taken and your not being a jerk but i have just been stuck between 175 and 185lbs i always end up getting sick around the end of my cycles and loose my appetite and loose the weight. Really dont care i enjoy the cycles regardless, and feel like i learn alot from each one. Not trying to sound like an ass but i log for my self to keep track. so im not really interested in peoples opinions unless i otherwise asked for them. :)

stillchillin

Awards
Anyway, i spent the whole day at lego land with my kids eating and walking all day. Just went to the gym for a pull day.

Wide grip pull ups:
5x5

Lat pull downs:(narrow underhand)
3x10

Lat pull downs:(wide grip)
3x10

Hammer strength uni. Lat pull down:
3x10 each hand

Bent bb rows:
4x10

Db rows:
3x10

Seated rows:(low)
3x10 2hands
2x10 one hand.

Think i ate and hydrated well today cause the scale said 181lbs lol.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If I walk around all day I'd be ded by the time I hit the gym.

stillchillin

Awards
I just did legs yesterday so the doms are there i felt em as soon as i left the park and sat in the car. But if you notice almost all of those exercises i was sitting or leaning on something except for the bb rows and pull ups lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wasn't trying to down you man. Im in for the log! Just saying eat eat eat! Sorry for being a Debbie downer.

stillchillin

Awards
Dunno what happens but its like clock work on my 3rd to 4th week on i get flu like symptoms and loose my appetite. Otherwise i have no issues gaining on cycle.

Did push today.

Dips (warm up)
4x15

Bench press:
4x10

Incline db press:
3x10

Hammer str. Chest press:
3x10

Pec deck:
4x10

Did super sets for arms.

Tri press down with rope/bro curls with rope:
3x10

Tri extension cam bar standing/standing curls cam bar:
3x10

Db skull crushers/standing db curls:
3x10

Everything was 1 minute or less resting for the whole work out. Pump was nice and familiar lol its only day 3 so it might be to early to say if its from the cycle. No sides to report ether, dropped a big duce at the gym. (Srs) scale said 180 afterwards lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid cycle man. The dermacrine and 4-andro should really help with the libido/energy/well being with the SD.

Is that oral dienolone??

stillchillin

Awards
Yea its oral the sd and that are togeather in one cap. 10/45

stillchillin

Awards
Today was an off day so no gym. Nothing really to report i feel good, did have a few small spots of blood when i blew my nose other then that nothing to report.

stillchillin

Awards
Just a quick update, ill be going to the gym later for legs but the good news is i know something has kicked in. Woke up this morning with a nice pump lol and a very minor back pump. Feel like i just left the gym after a upper body workout :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that back pump will be the SD for sure. If it starts getting really bad, pick up some taurine. It's really cheap. Take 5-10 grams before your workouts and it should eliminate those back pumps.

stillchillin

Awards
I ended up not making it to the gym yesterday because i was called into work... meh :/.... but regardless once i got off and took a nap i went before going back to work. Wasnt feeling legs today so i did push and ill move legs too tomorrow. Dunno how to describe the pump i had, never felt like that before. Everything was really tight but there wasnt any pain associated with it... not sure what that means if anything, i was really tired so maybe i was just over thinking it.

All dosing is still the same, calories are 4k or better. Im a manager at tacobell so on days i work theres no issues with getting calories i eat all day for free.

Nothing special about the workout just alot of volume, after this leg and pull day im gonna switch to power from hypertrophy. Not gonna go to low on the reps but prolly 3-5 reps.

stillchillin

Awards
O what a day at the gym... i had a 5lb weight fall off the weight rack and it slapped my nuts on the way down, had to sit down for a few minutes after that lol. And while i was doing leg extensions my leg slipped out from under the pad and the exposed bar slammed down on my shin...

But regardless it was a good day.

Warmed up with the leg press.
150x20
300x10x2

Squats:
1x10@135
1x10@185
1x5@205
1x5@215
1x5@225
1x3@235
1x1@245

Leg press (one leg)
4x10@170 per leg

Seated leg curls
4x10@125

Leg extensions
1x10@190
1x5@190 (heres where my leg slipped out)
Couldnt do any more cause my right leg refused to lift after that.

Seated calve raise.
1x20@90
4x15@135
1x20@90

Then i did a few sets on the leg press. Dunno why but the little toe extensions on the leg press give my calves a sick pump.

After that i just did a refeed workout for bi and tri.

Superset db skull crushers/seated db curls

3x60@15lbs/3x30@15lbs

Wasnt done yet so i did more.

Super set bb skull crushers/standing ez bar curls

3x10@75/3x10@75

Then tricep extensions with the rope superset with bicep curls with the rope.

Then close grip tri press downs with strait bar curls.

The pump was ****in sweet lol.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
O what a day at the gym... i had a 5lb weight fall off the weight rack and it slapped my nuts on the way down, had to sit down for a few minutes after that lol. And while i was doing leg extensions my leg slipped out from under the pad and the exposed bar slammed down on my shin...

But regardless it was a good day.

Warmed up with the leg press.
150x20
300x10x2

Squats:
1x10@135
1x10@185
1x5@205
1x5@215
1x5@225
1x3@235
1x1@245

Leg press (one leg)
4x10@170 per leg

Seated leg curls
4x10@125

Leg extensions
1x10@190
1x5@190 (heres where my leg slipped out)
Couldnt do any more cause my right leg refused to lift after that.

Seated calve raise.
1x20@90
4x15@135
1x20@90

Then i did a few sets on the leg press. Dunno why but the little toe extensions on the leg press give my calves a sick pump.

After that i just did a refeed workout for bi and tri.

Superset db skull crushers/seated db curls

3x60@15lbs/3x30@15lbs

Wasnt done yet so i did more.

Super set bb skull crushers/standing ez bar curls

3x10@75/3x10@75

Then tricep extensions with the rope superset with bicep curls with the rope.

Then close grip tri press downs with strait bar curls.

The pump was ****in sweet lol.
I had 205lbs drop on my head a few months back. I was doing seated military press and I let go thinking I already racked it when I didn't. I had a huge bump on top of my head for days. Good thing my adrenaline kicked in so I still lifted the weight fast enough to prevent anymore damage.

stillchillin

Awards
Gd man thats some serious ****. My nuts are ok but my shin got a fat knot on it now but it doesnt hurt as much anymore. Just a reminder i gotta pay more attention to whats going on in the gym. But damn man thats crazy glad you didnt get f'd up to bad. :)

stillchillin

Awards
Just an update on progress i weighed in at 185 today thats 9lbs in a week. Safe to say im taking on water which i really dont mind i just dont want it to get out of hand.

Had a pull day thought it was pretty decent.

Reverse grip lat pull downs
Pull ups
Bent over rows
Seated rows
Side lat raises
One hand lat pull downs
Db shrugs
And dead lifts.

Dead lifts where all i really focused on because i just recently started doing them. 1rm was 185 i couldnt pull anymore without loosing form.

So i started with 135 and did 3x8 of partial dead lifts. Felt good so i started doing 1 rep pulls. Did 185x1 twice 205x1 twice. 215 once 225 once 255x1 twice. So thats a huge pr not really for strength but more for form.

Also noticed i left my shoulders out of my push days lol so ill make adjustments for that.

Wondering if adding transform to my cycle would help with the water retention? Or should i not worry about it? Also i just started taking creatine a few days before going on cycle. I ran out and never got around to getting more so i was off for prolly 3 weeks. Would imagine i lost saturation. I went with hcl over monohydrate.

stillchillin

Awards
Instead of just doing power i switched to phat for the rest of the cycle.

Upperbody power.

Bent over bb rows:
1×10@135
1×10@155
1×8@185
1×5@205
2×3@205

Weighted pull ups:
1×7@25
1×6@25

Rack chins:
2×10

Db flat bench:
1×5@60
3×5@70

Weighted dips:
2×10@40

Seated db shoulder press:
2×10@30
1×8@50
1×7@50
1@6@50

Ez bar curl:
1×8@85
2×7@85

Bb skull crushers:
1×5@85
2×6@75

Workout was great, still feeling good no real sides to report, sleep is great, libido still great. Only real side was a minor head ache in the gym but it went away pretty fast.