30 mg EPI for three weeks - going off with no PCT

macrosemary

macrosemary

Awards
Anyone interested in what happens as I go cold-turkey off EPI?
I really struggle to find information as a women and I am ready to 'dip out' of my cycle.
I went straight through 30/30/30
The sides are a little much for me considering I was doing it just for fun.
I can't run as well. I am extremely lethargic and have completely 'down' days emotionally (not normal). Acne sucks ass.
The craziest thing is that in 21 days I have gained 16 pounds. I have a sonogram machine for testing fat at my work and so I know that 10 pounds of it is fat and only 6 for muscle. It completely morphed my natural ability to eat right.
I kinda turned into a fat, sex driven, guy for three weeks. Pizza. Weights. And a lot of boyfriend love.
Over this ****.
I've gotten great advice, letting me know that I don't need a PCT as a woman - albeit a little worried about my natural test levels as I am pretty sure they are the only thing keeping me a reasonable woman in life. But I just am done with loading my body up with stuff, even as wimpy as it sounds.
I want my own mass (that I can keep), and legs that keep me sprinting.
If anyone is interested in me documenting anything, I will. If not, I won't. Either way ... thought I'd throw it up here for fun.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im interested, :)
You know for science and stuff

whitelie

Awards
Don't think I've really heard of too many women running epi so it's interesting to hear what effect it had on you. Seems to almost be the opposite of what most guys get.

Pretty crazy that you gained so much with a small dosage and little timeframe but I imagine that comes back to your diet if the bulk of it is fat. Epi isn't really a bulking ph.

I'm not sure what will happen coming straight off. You may gain more fat till your hormones level out but i'm only guessing here