Hi-tech Dianabol / Anavar Stack

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
Hey Guys,
I am a relative newbie to PH cycling. Hi-Tech has a stack with Dianabol and Anavar. If I do this Stack, will I need any PCT Or anything else?

foxhound72072

Awards
Of course you do plus an Oct as well. Organ shield or liver support. Are you healthy enough for a cycle?
Do you eat enough ? Etc

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hey Guys, I am a relative newbie to PH cycling. Hi-Tech has a stack with Dianabol and Anavar. If I do this Stack, will I need any PCT Or anything else?
first off.. The REAL dianabol and anavar are AAS not prohormones.

Secondly those are just prop blends of natural products.

Thirdly this post makes me wanna punch a small child in the face

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Of course you do plus an Oct as well. Organ shield or liver support. Are you healthy enough for a cycle? Do you eat enough ? Etc
oh yea 4th of all, don't take advice from this guy, he clearly has no idea what he's talking about. No offense man but you need to read up and get a better idea before giving advice

foxhound72072

Awards
My post is sarcasm because the og post is obviously not for real ??!?! Or is it....

Kickstar7 , I thank you for this insight.

foxhound72072

Awards
I shouldn't have been so sarcastic sorry original poster. I guess what I am trying to say is you need to read more and take precautions when taking anything related to this. But diet IS very important when taking ph or "blends". Diet is important off ph also. Ask the company where u are getting the product from also.

Gl man.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
Thanks for the help. Actually I've tried reading the threads here and I couldn't find clear guidance So I thought I'd ask the experts. I had no Idea that asking for A Little help would endanger Small children.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks for the help. Actually I've tried reading the threads here and I couldn't find clear guidance So I thought I'd ask the experts. I had no Idea that asking for A Little help would endanger Small children.
I was just kidding man, I don't want you getting conned thinking that those are actually designers or AAS. Are you honestly interested in running a designer aka PH ?

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I am, I just want to be Safe. Right now I'm In Great Shape... All Of My Blood Levels And Vitals Are Good And My body Looks Pretty Good, Just Want More Size. I'm 42 And Have A Wife And 3 Kid Depending On Me, So I Can't Take Unnecessary Risks.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I am, I just want to be Safe. Right now I'm In Great Shape... All Of My Blood Levels And Vitals Are Good And My body Looks Pretty Good, Just Want More Size. I'm 42 And Have A Wife And 3 Kid Depending On Me, So I Can't Take Unnecessary Risks.
you checked out ARA? Look up xgels, I added amazing size. And the pumps are lasting. Really no risk to them. I'd suggest that over anything if you don't want any risks!

vygah

vygah

Awards
Take Osta before you take any ph/AAS. If you don't like the sides then stop there. It's like dipping your toe in the water, if it's too cold then don't get in. Sides are mild, shutdown is mild, gains are mild.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
right now I am 5'8" 180lbs. I have 17" arms, a 32" waist, and a 47" chest. my first goal is 200lbs. 18" arms and a 50" chest

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
right now I am 5'8" 180lbs. I have 17" arms, a 32" waist, and a 47" chest. my first goal is 200lbs. 18" arms and a 50" chest
how fast do you wanna get there?!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
less than a year
hmmm, only thing I can think of is DMZ cycle. I went from 183 to 202.. Now consistently 201 pounds every day. Bigger everywhere but still lean. Blood pressure was the only negative for me .

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
my blood pressure now consistently good.how much did yours go up?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
dang man... that's impressive!
I bet you could do it! But I don't wanna suggest something that could result in any unwanted side effects for you.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
has your bp regulated now?
it's still not desirable but deff gone down . 140/73 - 130/75 sometimes 140/80... Working on it tho!

foxhound72072

Awards
Dmz seems to be pretty popular. I think I read in the past it was mild cycle. Not as toxic. I can't remember. It was last year.

2bDiesel

2bDiesel

Awards
I just ordered some xgels. Thanks for the recommendation, I had never heard of them... the reviews look great!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I just ordered some xgels. Thanks for the recommendation, I had never heard of them... the reviews look great!
no problem, I'm sure you'll love then man. If you have questions about then feel free to PM