It is time... First cycle action

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I start my first cycle. Because of the positive logs on running SD solo I desided to run that for 4-6 weeks (depending on how I progress). I'll add in my Mohn and 19nor into a cycle sometime later. This is more for my notes and for me to keep myself on track then it is to test anything new.

My goals are to continue to bulk. I'll be eating ~5000 cals day, I'm not afraid to put on a little fat, as I am able to gain and lose weight very effectively. I'll be running a cutter in July so when I come back to college in the fall I can impress the freshmen girls (hah, not really).

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what's your stats? and what's your dose?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Thing about running MOHN and 19Nor is that they'll take longer to hit you than the SD. You may want to start running them concurrently with SD, if youre going to run them at all. I'm running SD alone and I am very pleased with the results, so you may want keep that option open.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thing about running MOHN and 19Nor is that they'll take longer to hit you than the SD. You may want to start running them concurrently with SD, if youre going to run them at all. I'm running SD alone and I am very pleased with the results, so you may want keep that option open.
You miss read. I was going to use them this cycle but am not going to use them until another cycle.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 -

201 lb
6'2"
forgot capilers at home. I'd say about 14%

Dosing 10mg when I wake up and 10mg at 2pm before my afternoon workout.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - 204

I'm starting to feel some of the effects others are noticing. Normally I go very low volume, because I tire very easily. I've increased volume a bit and today, even with my volume increased, I didn't feel dead tired at the end of my workout.

Also, I feel like I have more endurance throughout my set. For example - I'd normally hit the Bench for 5 reps easy, then struggle hard on the 6th and not be able to get the 7th up (no idea why, just how I've always been). Today I added 5 pounds and felt the 'struggle' on rep 3 but finished 8. It's like my chest had unlimited endurance.

Thumbs up so far.