SuperDrol Plus SledgeTest - Yum Yum.

Stingray

Awards
Ok I was finally able to start my cycle last week. I started on March 16. I am using 10mg of SD in the morning ED and 1ml of ST (last batch) EOD. I am planning on running SD/ST for 3 weeks then just ST for 3 weeks then SD/ST for the last 3 weeks for a total of 9 weeks.

I have blood baselines from Feb 14,2005 and will have blood tests done after the first SD portion of my cycle (3 weeks). Other supps include: Multi-vit, Hawthorn berry and protien powder.

Stats:
Age - 37
Height - 6'4"
Starting weight - 198.4
Body Type - Ecto
Lifting exp - 3yrs solid, off and on for the last 10yrs

Baseline (2-14-2005)
Liver:
Bilirubin 0.5 0.1-1.2
AST 27 0-40
ALT 40 0-40

Cholesterol:
LDL 102 0-130
HDL 43 0-40
Triglycerides 92 0-149
Total Chol 158 100-199
Total Ratio 3.7 0.0-5.0

Current ( 4-8-05)
Liver:
Bilirubin 0.5 0.1-1.2
AST 57 0-40
ALT 127 0-40

Cholesterol:
LDL 156 0-99
HDL 17 40-59
Triglycerides 157 0-149
Total Chol 204 100-199
Total Ratio 12.0 0.0-5.0

Comments:
DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!! I had a dehydration headach the 2nd and 3rd day into the cyle. Also was constipated the 3rd day. Libido is normal :sad: . Some slight acne. Had the headach again when I increased from 10mg to 20mg on the 2nd and 3rd days of the increase.

This is my first Steril Oral Cycle. I am kind of a puss (having my wife pin me.) Even with not having to pin myself I was nervious as fVck the first day (of course that could have had somthing to do with my wife behind me with a sharp pointy thing :eek: ). I tell ya though this is by far the best way to go!!

Below is what I have for a log (not much I know, oh well):

Blood Pressure....weight...Body fat...Dose SD...Dose ST...Workout Day
119 / 70............198.4.....12.4........10mg.......1ml..........x
120 / 68............199.0.....10.3........10mg
122 / 80............201.6.....11.3........10mg.......1ml..........x
122 / 78............201.4.....12.3........10mg
132 / 72............204.0.....10.1........10mg.......1ml
129 / 80............203.4.....11.5........10mg.....................x
127 / 77............206.6.....11.7........10mg.......1ml..........x
124 / 80............208.6.....9.3..........10mg
135 / 77............210.2.....9.8..........10mg.......1ml..........x
136 / 80............211.2.....9.0..........10mg.....................x
129 / 79............212.6.....8.5..........10mg.......1ml
140 / 78............213.6.....8.7..........10mg
140 / 78............213.8.....7.3..........10mg.......1ml..........x
144 / 82............212.4.....9.8..........10mg.....................x
144 / 78............214.0.....9.0..........20mg.......0.5ml........x
140 / 80............212.8.....11.3.........20mg....................x
142 / 78............214.4.....10.8.........20mg.......0.5ml
144 / 80............215.2.....10.3.........20mg
132 / 80............215.2.....12.3.........20mg.......0.5mil
144 / 78............215.6.....10.7.........20mg.....................x
142 / 80............218.4.....9.5...........20mg.......0.5mil......x
132 / 78............219.4.....7.2
140 / 78............219.6.....7.9.........................0.5mil......x
146 / 80............220.0.....8.0.......................................x
142 / 80............219.8.....7.2......50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans
134 / 80............219.2.....7.9......50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans
150 / 80............218.6.....11.4.....50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans....x
144 / 80............219.8.....10.7.....50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans....x
130 / 70............217.2.....9.9......50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans
140 / 78............216.2.....10.6.....50mg 4AD 25mg OHT Trans
Start PCT
130 / 74............215.8.....11.0

Bodyfat is measured on a Tanita BF scale set to athlete mode.

I think ALOT of the gain is water but still...

Feel free to ask any questions.

SR

Last edited:

waitlifter82

Awards
What are your goals?? What's your diet like? Any strength increases?

12 pounds in 10 days.... damn

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great cycle. I'll be following along. I still have a ST bottle, so I may also try this at some point.

Good luck!

Stingray

Awards
Goal is weight gain (hopefully mostly muscle,although I know some will be fat and water)
Diet it not horible but its not super clean either. an example day would be:

Breakfeast 3/4 cup oatmeal with 4 oz 2% milk, protien shake consisting of 1 scoop muscle milk protien powder, 2 raw eggs (whole) and another 4 oz milk.

Morning snack is usualy banna and protien shake (milk, pasturized egg whites 1 scoop muscle milk and one scoop ATW protien powder)

Lunch is 2 ham sandwiches on 100% cracked wheat bread with a slice of cheder cheese per sandwich (no mustered, mayo ect)

After noon snack is 2 sticks string cheese and one pb and cracked wheat sandwich

Dinner is chicken burrito (1 can chicken, tortillia 1/4 cup chedder cheese)

Evening snack (before bed) is 1 cup cottage cheese with some canned diced peaches thrown in for flaVor.

Thats just an example there are other things used for lunch and dinner but the rest of the day remains pretty much the same. I also have some mixed nuts that I snack on occasionaly and dont really limit myself through out the day.

I know its not the best diet in the world but it seems to be working for me. Keep in mind that I am a 37 yr old father of 2 with a 8-5 job and a 2hr a day commute. I lift for a hobbie, for ego (to look better), and for health and emotional reasons.

As far as strength goes I have not noticed much however the first 2 workouts I was on an old routine and changed it. I have however started a training long (just a little notebook) to record things so I should be able to answer this question in a week or so.

I forgot to put my stats in the original post so I will go back and edit it to put them in.

SR

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, this log has me rather excited. For the final four weeks of my current test/dbol cycle, I intend to dose superdrol at 20mg/day. How is bloating so far with your cycle?

That diet looks pretty clean to me, other than the canned peaches there's really nothing in the way of sugar in there, and no blatant junk food either.

What does your workout routine look like?

Stingray

Awards
Hmm, this log has me rather excited. For the final four weeks of my current test/dbol cycle, I intend to dose superdrol at 20mg/day. How is bloating so far with your cycle?

That diet looks pretty clean to me, other than the canned peaches there's really nothing in the way of sugar in there, and no blatant junk food either.

What does your workout routine look like?
As far as the diet I "Try" to keep the simple sugars low. And I especially watch the Trans Fats. Bloating has not been real bad I notice it in my stomach area a little but not to much in my face.

Here is the routine I did last week:

Mon
Shoulders:
Rotator cuff excersises (internal rotation)
Standing Lateral Raises 15x10,20x10,20x10,15x10
Standing Bent over Raises 10x10,15x8,15x10,10x10
Chest:
Smith Machine Partial Bench Press (Down until upper arms paralle to ground) 50x10,50x10,60x8 ( weight is + bar)
Triceps:
Skull Crushers 30x10,40x10,50x10
Close Crip Bench Press 50x18

Tues
Back:
Lat Pull Down 105x10,135x10,142.5x10,120x10
Legs:
One legged Hamstring Curls 25x10,30x10,30x10
One Legged Extensions 25x10,42.5x10,50x10
Biceps:
Standing Barbell Curls 70x10,70x5,60x6

Wed
Was supposs to be abs and calfs but didnt make it

Thurs
Shoulders:
Standing Barbell Press 50x10,50x10,50x10
Low pully bent over lateral raises 20x10,10x8,5x10
Chest:
Decline Bench press 115x10, 135x9,135x6
Triceps:
V Bar Push Downs 50x10,70x10,80x10,100x10,70x15

Friday
Back:
Seated Cable Rows 70x10,80x10100x10,120x10,90x20
Legs:
Squats 135x10,155x10,155x8
Biceps:
EZ bar Preacher Curls (narrow grip) 55x10,55x10,60x8

*This includes warm up sets as well

Well there it is for better or worse. Some notes: First of all I believe in strict form and keep that in mind when training. I train alone so usualy dont have a spotter, which means that I probably could get one maby two more reps in on each set. For the most part I believe in going as close to failure as I feel safe, most of the time (with the exception of warm ups). I try to keep to the same routine each week once I start the routine, however I do switch things up occasionaly depending mostly on equipment availabiltiy (Only have 1 hr for lunch includeing time to get to the gym and time to get back so no time to wait for equipment) I keep time between sets to 1 1/2 to 2 mins by my watch. Chest and front delt stimulation is intentionaly kept lower than other bodyparts due to a recovering shoulder problem (its better but dont want to end up back in an imbalance like I was)

Thats all I can think of for now...

SR

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a very unique routine you have there, I've seen plenty of routines that involve hitting bodyparts twice a week, but that's the first time I've seen it arranged like yours. I'm contemplating a routine to hit everything twice a week myself while I'm utilizing superdrol, but the previous time I attempted to do so it was too much for my joints to handle, and lead to tendonitis in my left elbow which I still have occasionally flare up fromt time to time.

Stingray

Awards
Ya, I esentially took my 3 day split and divided it up into a 4/5 day split (dont know if I will keep Abs and Calfs on wed or move them to the other days as well). So instead of doing 2 excersises for shoulders on say monday, I do one of the excersises on monday and the other on thursday. Add an extra set in there and you have increased volume as well. Ive used variations of this type of routine off and on in the past and like it. You really have to keep a log though to keep things straight because you are not doing the same thing for a body part each time you train that body part.

SR

Stingray

Awards
Well the bloat hit yesterday. My feet (ankles mostly) are pretty swollen and sore. My hands are puffy also. Thinking about taking a Rebound XT to curb some of the estro. Also my wife was not nuts about the BP yesterday 140/78.

Weight is up to 213.6 at 8.7bf though.

SR

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

surprised about the water...SD should keep you pretty dry, although it may not at 10mg... nice log though, and great gains!!!

Stingray

Awards
surprised about the water...SD should keep you pretty dry, although it may not at 10mg... nice log though, and great gains!!!
I had contemplated uping the dose to 20mg but since I am already adding the weight like crazy didnt know if it was prudent or not. Besided I like to use the least amout of somthing to acheive the desired affects. Im not one of those guys that thinks more is better (with dosing that is).

On another note I just got back from the gym and the lifts are up.

SR

Stingray

Awards
Well here is the update for the week. I decided to increase the SD to 20mg's and to lower the ST to 0.5ml's I was fighting with painfully swollen ankles (softball size) and my blood pressure is up higher than I would like so the though was to increase SD since it is a drying compound and lower the ST since it is a wet compound. Well seems to have worked to some extent. My BP came back down to 140 (still high though) and I can see my ankles again. Some things I noticed when I increased the SD from 10 to 20 mgs. I lost some water the first coupla days (you can see it above in the numbers) also had headachs on the 2nd and 3rd day of the increase. I think its from dehydration (even though I am still holding water in the tissues somewhat) I was going to stop the SD on Tuesday although I might continue for one more week will have to see how things go. I have the lab slips so If I do stop the SD on Tuesday I will have blood values by the end of the week. Strength is up below is the weeks workout log:

Here is the routine I did last week:

Mon
Shoulders:
Standing Lateral Raises 15x10,20x14,25x6,20x10
Standing Bent over Raises 10x10,15x10,15x10,15x10
Chest:
Smith Machine Partial Bench Press (Down until upper arms paralle to ground) 95x15,135x10,135x8
Triceps:
Skull Crushers 40x12,50x10,50x8
Close Crip Bench Press 50x20

Tues
Back:
Lat Pull Down 105x10,142.5x10,142.5x10,142.5x8
Legs:
One legged Hamstring Curls 25x10,37.5x10,37.5x10
One Legged Extensions 37.5x10,50x10,62.5x10
Biceps:
Standing Barbell Curls 70x10,70x7,70x4,40X15

Wed
Abs:
Weighted Crunch 110x30,130x30,150x19
Leg Lifts 10,10,10
Calvs:
Standing Calv raises 115x18,118x14,115x16
Shrugs 40x10,60x10

Thurs
Shoulders:
Standing Barbell Press 50x10,60x10,60x10
Low pully bent over lateral raises 10x10,10x10,10x10
Chest:
Decline Bench press 135x10, 135x10,135x10
Triceps:
V Bar Push Downs 100x10,120x10,120x10

Friday
Didnt make it due to work constraints

*This includes warm up sets as well

Well there it is.

SR

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I really am not trying to sound like a dick here, but is there some mitigating reason why you are on a cycle and your baseline strength levels are so low?

It just seems like your poundages are way low for someone to even think about using anabolics in the first place.

Again, not trying to bust on you here, you did mention that you were ecto.

Personally, if I were in your shoes I would use the gear you have to get your strength up a bit, maybe shooting for the 5-6 rep range.

Either way, keep up the good work, progress is progress. :)

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Looks to me like hes tryin to gain LBM and weight not exactly strength, thats just what id gather from it as hes goin from 10-20 reps. Just my .02cents

Stingray

Awards
No worries, I kinda figured I would get some critiziation on some things. My end goal (after which I will just maintain) is 225 and around 8-9% body fat. I think that will look about right on my 6'4" frame. I have always been thin. When I was twenty I had to get a waver to join the air force because my weight was to low (147lbs, again I was 6'4" tall) I am not really concerned with just strengh gains although I do realize that the stronger you are the more weight you can push the more that you can grow.

Taking all that into consideration my lifts are off somewhat due to some injuries caused by being stupid. last year I injuried my shoulder and the Ortho doc told me to concentrate on lats and lay off chest for a while. Then to top that off back in sept I was stupid again and was doing a leg press with way to much weight and overstreched the piriformis muscle causing it to knot up pinching my sciatic nerve. OUCH! so I had a lay off then as well.

All in all I really like training in the 4-6 rep range but Im getting older (37) and with my recent injuries im a little gun shy about going heavy so ive just been sticking to the 8-12 rep range for the most part.

SR

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up Sting. Once those injuries are healed you can start throwing around the heavy slag iron again.

Stingray

Awards
Keep it up Sting. Once those injuries are healed you can start throwing around the heavy slag iron again.
Thanks, Thier pretty much healed. I get a twinge in my shoulder from time to time but no biggie. Like I said I am just a little gun shy right now. It seems like the older you get the tougher it is to heal and the more you "Remember" the injuries. And I know Im only 37 but still I want to make sure that I can still use my body for many more years.

SR

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Thier pretty much healed. I get a twinge in my shoulder from time to time but no biggie. Like I said I am just a little gun shy right now. It seems like the older you get the tougher it is to heal and the more you "Remember" the injuries. And I know Im only 37 but still I want to make sure that I can still use my body for many more years.

SR
I hear ya bro. I hurt my right wrist last Monday benching and I have had it in a splint and I am taking some diffrent supps to help "heal" it up. So I can feel your pain.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Damn bro, if you had to get a weight waiver to join the AF I definitely know where you are coming from then. I am former AF myself and remember the guys at MEPS that were trying to gain weight to make it.

Keep up the good work, and if I offended you with my earlier post I apologize.

Stingray

Awards
Damn bro, if you had to get a weight waiver to join the AF I definitely know where you are coming from then. I am former AF myself and remember the guys at MEPS that were trying to gain weight to make it.

Keep up the good work, and if I offended you with my earlier post I apologize.
No worries, Its all good :)

SR

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey stingray what exactly is sledge test? I know its obviously test, but an i right in thinking its 1-test cyp? Might sound like a stupid question but i dont exactly remember the specifics on sledge test. I do however know about SD :lol:

Stingray

Awards
Hey stingray what exactly is sledge test? I know its obviously test, but an i right in thinking its 1-test cyp? Might sound like a stupid question but i dont exactly remember the specifics on sledge test. I do however know about SD :lol:
The Batch of SledgeTest that I used is 150mg of 4ad prop and and 75mg of oht cyp

SR

Stingray

Awards
Now do you like it so far? That OHT is stonger than I thought it would be!
Hey Doc
Thanks for checking out my Log. So far I am WAY pleased with the cycle. I had some issues with major bloating of my ankles early on so I droped the ST dose down from 1ml to 0.5ml. Blood pressure is still a chore to manage but not two bad. Im taking Hawthorn berry 1g, 3 times a day and it is helping. I just get nervious when it gets up around 144 or so. Ive ran 4ad and OHT before in a trans and never noticed the bloat before. not any hint of any other estro problems though, just the bloat. Funny thing is i only really notice it in my ankles.

One thing I will say is when Sledge says its pain free... Its pain free!

SR

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Doc
Thanks for checking out my Log. So far I am WAY pleased with the cycle. I had some issues with major bloating of my ankles early on so I droped the ST dose down from 1ml to 0.5ml. Blood pressure is still a chore to manage but not two bad. Im taking Hawthorn berry 1g, 3 times a day and it is helping. I just get nervious when it gets up around 144 or so...

SR
Are you using potassium? I take it 3x/day and it really helps. Sometimes the yohimbe can get me jacked too and Catapres works like a charm. You may try compressing the ankles with an ACE wrap, it kinda forces the water to redistribute. But long term solution is to drink like crazy and get a strong diuretic effect for the hawthorn berry, potassium, caff, vit.C, whatever works for you. Some bloating is normal, but you don't want to lose control of it. I take Lasix on the w/e to shed when I need to get it in check, then I'm good for another week. Thanks for inviting me to your thread, very interesting log and it is appreciated. :)

Stingray

Awards
Are you using potassium? I take it 3x/day and it really helps. Sometimes the yohimbe can get me jacked too and Catapres works like a charm. You may try compressing the ankles with an ACE wrap, it kinda forces the water to redistribute. But long term solution is to drink like crazy and get a strong diuretic effect for the hawthorn berry, potassium, caff, vit.C, whatever works for you. Some bloating is normal, but you don't want to lose control of it. I take Lasix on the w/e to shed when I need to get it in check, then I'm good for another week. Thanks for inviting me to your thread, very interesting log and it is appreciated. :)
No I am not taking any extra potassium other than a banana a day. Good Idea I will try that. I am drinking more coffee and that does have the diuretic effect for me. Drinking lots of water is key I know. The ankles are manageable right now, although I was thinking of trying the 1ml dose again when I stop the SD. Have to think some more on that. Thanks for the input I value your opinion greatly. The log originaly was going to be just blood work since there was not much blood work for SD and I wanted to see where I stood with it anyway. Then It just kind of grew answering peoples questions.

SR

Stingray

Awards
Just a real quick update just got off the scale 218.4 wahoo!!! Just had to share.

SR

Stingray

Awards
Well had a horrible experiance this morning. My wife is a nurse (has been for the last 15 years) and she was pining me. She was not happy about it, because she said that she did not like the idea of being responsible if anything went wrong. Well everything was fine until this morning. She went to pin my delt, it went in fine was a little pressure when pushing the oil in but nothing new. However when she pulled the pin out I instantly had a river of blood flowing down to my elbow. Then I started getting light headed, felt like I was going to pass out and then like I was going to vomit. It wasnt pretty for about 3-5 min. Needless to say she was not happy about the situation at all. I felt real bad that I was asking her to do somthing that she was uncomftorable doing.

Because of this I have decided to give up pinning. I will go with a trans for the 4add/0ht for the next 3 weeks or so and most likely finish up my cycle then. Overall I am pleased with the cycle, I just want to continue for a coupla more weeks to solidify the gains.

On a more positive note I had blood drawn yesterday morning so I will post the results when they come in, in a day or so.

SR

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
She hit a blood vessel. You'll be fine, she's a nurse and your wife so you know she's good and was careful, it just happens sometimes. Trans is a great alternative, but now you have to be careful to put it on early so you don't have to worry about rubbing it off on her later ;) My wife just had a baby (a little girl) so I kinda gave up trans. If you do shoot again, avoid the areas were it has happened before and minimize injections to 2 or 3/wk. Hang in there with your cycle! God bless you bro, the guilt you have for your wife shows no weakness but only your honor.

Stingray

Awards
She hit a blood vessel. You'll be fine, she's a nurse and your wife so you know she's good and was careful, it just happens sometimes. Trans is a great alternative, but now you have to be careful to put it on early so you don't have to worry about rubbing it off on her later ;) My wife just had a baby (a little girl) so I kinda gave up trans. If you do shoot again, avoid the areas were it has happened before and minimize injections to 2 or 3/wk. Hang in there with your cycle! God bless you bro, the guilt you have for your wife shows no weakness but only your honor.
Thanks Doc, Ya I kind of figured she hit a vessel. She must have gone through it because she asperated and got nothing. It's no biggie for me (with the exception that I cant shoot myself - I am a puss there :) ) But It bothers her, for me to be her patient, so I wont ask her to shoot me anymore. I liked the trans in the past, but your right, just have to be carefull there so it dont rub off.

SR

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Well had a horrible experiance this morning. My wife is a nurse (has been for the last 15 years) and she was pining me. She was not happy about it, because she said that she did not like the idea of being responsible if anything went wrong. Well everything was fine until this morning. She went to pin my delt, it went in fine was a little pressure when pushing the oil in but nothing new. However when she pulled the pin out I instantly had a river of blood flowing down to my elbow. Then I started getting light headed, felt like I was going to pass out and then like I was going to vomit. It wasnt pretty for about 3-5 min. Needless to say she was not happy about the situation at all. I felt real bad that I was asking her to do somthing that she was uncomftorable doing.

Because of this I have decided to give up pinning. I will go with a trans for the 4add/0ht for the next 3 weeks or so and most likely finish up my cycle then. Overall I am pleased with the cycle, I just want to continue for a coupla more weeks to solidify the gains.

On a more positive note I had blood drawn yesterday morning so I will post the results when they come in, in a day or so.

SR
Sorry to hear about that Sting. Asking a loved one to do something they don't feel confortable doing is always...hard. But you seem like you made the right decision. Oh and congrats on the 218+.

Stingray

Awards
WELL... Blood results in. Here they are:

Baseline
Liver:
Bilirubin 0.5 0.1-1.2
AST 27 0-40
ALT 40 0-40

Cholesterol:
LDL 102 0-130
HDL 43 0-40
Triglycerides 92 0-149
Total Chol 158 100-199
Total Ratio 3.7 0.0-5.0

Current
Liver:
Bilirubin 0.5 0.1-1.2
AST 57 0-40
ALT 127 0-40

Cholesterol:
LDL 156 0-99
HDL 17 40-59
Triglycerides 157 0-149
Total Chol 204 100-199
Total Ratio 12.0 0.0-5.0

SR

waitlifter82

Awards
damn, looks as rough as m1t.... still gaining 20+lbs and losing 5% bf is some nice gains (even if this is a lot of water weight)

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
We now have two bloodwork results indicating that superdrol reeks M1T-type havoc on the lipids...any rethinking of s-drol needed?

Stingray

Awards
Keep in mind guys that I did not run it alone. The liver values were from the SD but the ST had to contribute to the lipid values.

SR

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
those values don't look too bad considering that other guy got 255 LDL and 0 HDL! Your body is taking a beating though.

I'm actually waiting for my doc to do annual blood tests in 2 weeks so i can start my SD cycle after that. Maybe when I'm done I'll get another test done to compare to that baseline.

Stingray

Awards
I would recommend getting the blood test after as well. Thats the only way you will be able to know where you stand. IF the values are off then you can take steps to bring them back in line.

SR

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
We need a doctor to chime in on post cycle therapy for blood work results from SD.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
his values will be fine a month after PCT .. they aren't even THAT terrible

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend getting the blood test after as well. Thats the only way you will be able to know where you stand. IF the values are off then you can take steps to bring them back in line.

SR
I would take those type of supps from the get go. And Glen is right you numbers are better then a few people I have seen.

Stingray

Awards
I would take those type of supps from the get go. And Glen is right you numbers are better then a few people I have seen.
Your right my values were not in the "Scarry" range like some. But as I said above, My values were not from SD alone, I just wanted to make that point. One could speculate that my values would not have even been that bad if the ST was not thrown into the mix. I purposely did not take anything preventive (NAC, MilkThistle,RYR, ect...) during the cycle because I wanted to see what my values would be like with out them. I am on them now( as well as others) for my PCT though.

SR

Stingray

Awards
Sorry its taken me so long to respond lately. Life's been keeping me quite busy.

First let me say that I decided to cut the cycle short because I was starting to feel bad. Some odd chest pains (not really pain more like a lite peck cramp, its hard to say what it was), was occasionaly feeling light headed and heat flashes at times. Didnt know if it was the high BP (ussualy floated around 140 / 80) or what but was concerning me enought to stop.

On to PCT. The following is what I am using for PCT right now.

Nolva 40/20/0/0
Rebound xt 25/50/50/25
Creatine Mono
Hawthorn Berry (until BP stabilizes all ready down to 130 ish)
NAC
Lean Extreme 3 caps daily
K-R-ALA 200 to 400mg daily
Vitrix
DHEA 100mg in am

l-lysine (2g daily split right before bed and right upon waking [bobo's protocol])
l-arginine (2g daily split right before bed and right upon waking [bobo's protocol])
zma

As well I take a Multi, and Fish oil year round. I am not changing my eating at all and I plan on changing the workout routine to allow for more recovery.

Keep in mind that I am doing what I think is best for me based on the research that I have done.

Any ??'s just ask away.

SR

Stingray

Awards
pneumonia -SUCKS ASS! ! ! Well I am very glad to say that I am still alive. Its been rough the last week with 5 of those days being in the Hospital. I was running like 105.5 temps and they were having a hard time keeping them down. Quite offten I was burried in Ice packs. I think I will be needing a new liver soon after all the meds that were pumped into me. 4 antibotics one of which was zithromax (sp?) and Tylenol every 4hrs.

Needless to say my pct went into the shitter. I couldnt even eat enough cals each day to amount to anything. most days were well below 1000. I had nightmares of being able to form a ring with my thumb and index finger around my bycept - and touch.

Well With all that when I got Home I just had to see how much damage had been done, so I grudingly steped onto the scales. The results: 207.6 at 12.7% Still up 9.2 pounds! Well Im happy about that.

I wont be able to give any valuable blood results post pct because they will be all skewed. sorry guys.

Well that Pretty much ends this thread unless sombody has questins, then I will answer them.

Time to heal up and get healthy again.

SR