First time cycle PH on Ultradrol. Need advice please

B

b0bbYboy

Awards
Hello everyone,

A brief info about me: Im a 25 year old male, I workout often but I tend to stop for a week after a month or two months of training. I been working out since I was 18 so I know my body fairly well. Overall Im pretty athletic with a slim body(ectomorph). Im 5'10, 165lbs, 12% BF so you have an idea.
I recently decided that I wanted to do a PH cycle, and I told myself I wouldnt do a cycle without extensively reading what Im getting into. While I know a good amount of information about PH, I would like to ask for honest advice in this forum, since this community is very well informed and rich in experience.

A month ago, I went to my local supplement shop and I bought two products that would get me "started", however, the store owner did suggest more supplements to complete the cycle like PCT, and SARM among others. He suggested that a lot of people are doing PH and then SARM and then PCT.

Here are the products I currently posses and how I plan to use them. Please provide feedback and/or advice on anything you feel I might be missing.

For the PH, I bought Xtreme Mass by Anabolic Technologies, one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon.
For liver protection, I was told Xtreme Mass comes with Milk Thistle so theres no need to buy liver protection, I still bought Liv52, one capsule in the morning.
After 30 days I would start a SARM, (I havent bought one yet) and I was thinking of stacking it with Mayhem by Chaotic Labz(it increases appetite)
Immediately after finishing a 4 week cycle of SARM, I am planning of starting a PCT. I have two products I would stack: MuscleTest by American Muscle and Aromavex by BSN.

Any feedback and opinion will be greatly appreciated.

T

Travenberger

Awards
Take pct after cycle and stack it with sarm. Get clomid or nolva for pct. xtreme mass is an msten. Pretty strong product. Make sure you have all you products on hand before starting

B

b0bbYboy

Awards
Should I get Reversitol instead of muscletest?

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
More liv52 than one cap needed.

B

b0bbYboy

Awards
What would be a better choice for cycle support? Been reading about different products, someone even said that liv52 is ****

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
What would be a better choice for cycle support? Been reading about different products, someone even said that liv52 is ****
Cycle assist or cycle support would be better. Liv52 is great for liver support, but there are many other aspects to running a "safe" cycle

B

b0bbYboy

Awards
Im still debating if i should run msten as my first ever cycle or halo. I know i can push myself to get my 3500K calories, 350g of carbs and 170-200g of protein a day, however, im ambivalent of which one i should do first

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im still debating if i should run msten as my first ever cycle or halo. I know i can push myself to get my 3500K calories, 350g of carbs and 170-200g of protein a day, however, im ambivalent of which one i should do first
Msten is a good first cycle. That being said, leave the sarm alone. How your supp shop guy told you to bridge into it is completely backwards. If you must run the sarm, run it first then bridge into the msten, then pct. Personally, I would run the msten and save the sarm for another time. A serm in pct is required as previously stated