First ph cycle, any advice would be appreciated

F

firc38

Awards
Hey guys im a newb on phs, but I have done my fair share of research. Ive been lurking on this site for alittle over a year now gathering as much info as I could. I wanted to start a cycle of epi about 8 months ago but as I was doing more and more research I felt I wasnt ready yet. As of now I feel im ready. I picked up some epi 2a3a and want to run a 5 week cycle, I initially wanted to do a 6 week run but I was only able to get 2 bottles before this new ph ban took effect. 2 bottles would get me through 2 5 week cycles. I also picked up some stano shred to stack with the epi. Im not looking to really thin out since im not overweight, really only want the stano to help fight lethargy since I work 2 jobs. Heres some info on me...im 27 years old 6' tall, weight is 182. Not sure on my body fat percentage but if I had to guess I would say im around 8 to 10%. I workout 5 days a week, have been working out for 5 years on and off due to a couple injuries...hernia 4 years ago and a knee injury shortly after that. Been constant for 2 years now. Heres my cycle layout

Cycle:
Epi 30/30/30/40/40
Stano 400/600/600/800/800
Support supps:
Blockade (8) caps daily split in 2 doses
Taurine (back pumps) (3g) daily
Multivitamin (2) daily
Fish oil (3) daily
Forged joint repair (2) caps daily
Liv52 extra liver support

PCT:
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce xt 0/0/3/3/3/3
Liv52
I also have a couple of bottles of forma stanzol by mr supps just in case.

Alright guys let me know how this looks, again im open to any advice you experts have. I have a couple of questions on my pct though. First off should I add a OTC PCT or run blockade all the way through PCT or is what I have solid enough. Also I have found numerous places to buy nolva but im not sure who has the most reputable product, would rather go with tabs but liquid is cool too. If someone could pm me on a good place to get it I would appreciate it. I want to have all my bases covered before I start. Thanks guys looking forward to hearing from you!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
180lbs at 6foot tall? How is the diet looking?

F

firc38

Awards
Ya ive always been really skinny, a couple of years ago I was weighing in at 158 But that was after laying around for months after surgery, but anyways as far as my diet goes I havent counted my macros for about 6 months mainly because I was eating basically the same foods daily. When I was counting macros I was staying with a 40/40/20 split, high carbs and protien at 3500 calories a day. I eat every 2 hours starting at 8am. My daily meals consist of whole grains, vegetables, chicken, steak etc. I plan to start counting my macros again and gettin my diet on point before I start my cycle. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post, like I said ill take any advice given to me.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Gains been slow recently? Thought of adding cals?

F

firc38

Awards
Ya I feel like ive hit a plateau, once I hit the 180ish mark. Also with not gaining much more size my strength isnt really increasing either, im constantly switching my workouts with supersets, compound sets, forced negatives, progression sets etc. It definitely could be a lack of calories which Is another reason I need to get back on track with tracking my calories. I would like to push up to 4000 calories a day but I find it hard to get to my normal 3500 with how clean I eat. Maybe im not even getting my 3500 since I stopped tracking it...which im starting back up tomorrow.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Double check diet, make sure you're hitting over maintenance.
Hit the mark for 2-3 weeks and see if you break the plateau natty.

If you're set on the cycle, the layout looks good to me. Might invest in Tudca over just liv52.

F

firc38

Awards
Ya im definitely upping my calories for the next few weeks, if I dont see any kind of change im going to go ahead and start the cycle. I did pick up some tudca. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it!