Higher doses vs stacked compounds.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I understand that compounds can act along different pathways (what are these?), and at a certain dosage compounds begin to become less effective. I guess what I'm trying to say, is stacking two synergistic compounds at moderate dosages better than running one that works for you at a high dose?
Is there any way to tell which pathway a compound will act on? Any examples of synergistic compounds to DMZ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Better to see what compounds stack well together through other's trial and error. Ex: reading logs.
Its like wine and food pairing, there's endless combinations with thousands of variables but the results are always good.

I don't feel that you should run a compound below it's sweet spot simply because you're running alongside another compound. You just find something that won't compound toxicity too much and should work synergistically.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would stack DMZ with something mild in toxicity. M-Lmg, Trenavar, and if you're feeling indestructible, epi.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Better to see what compounds stack well together through other's trial and error. Ex: reading logs.
Its like wine and food pairing, there's endless combinations with thousands of variables but the results are always good.

I don't feel that you should run a compound below it's sweet spot simply because you're running alongside another compound. You just find something that won't compound toxicity too much and should work synergistically.
Interesting, don't some compound compete for the same receptors, though?

I would stack DMZ with something mild in toxicity. M-Lmg, Trenavar, and if you're feeling indestructible, epi.
Good input, thanks!