Halodrol cycle support - cutting through the BS

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
What's good everyone, I'm hoping to get your opinions on this cycle support set up.

It's for 4/5 weeks of Halovar (Halodrol). Dosing will be 70 mg per day. Only have one bottle.

1. AI Cycle Support
2. Multi
3. 5g of creatine mono ED
4. Lots of food, sleep and training

Any thoughts? Much appreciated.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Bump. Is a 6 week cycle that much more recommended? And possibly week 5 and 6 at 105mg ED? (halovar/hdrol)

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would run it 6 weeks. Around the end of week 2 and early into the 3rd week the strength starts to come on and you will not want to end it at that time. If your not having any side related issues you can bump it to 105mg.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
100 mgs. for 6 weeks is the usual sweet spot for halo got most users. Some people have to keep their cycles at 75 mgs due to some increase in sides at 100. Have you run halo before? It's your PCT set up?

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
No i have not run halo before. I have run dmz before couple times. My pct is nolva mainly 20/20/10/10. I have one bottle of Halo 350 which are 35mg halovar's so 70mg or 105mg a day are my options. I will order a second halo 350 bottle today if yous think i will be dissapointed with 4 weeks at 70mg ed

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
I'm going to order a second Halo 350 bottle then. I'm sure I'll either want to bump up week 4 to over 100mg or keep 75mg for 6 weeks or a combination of both, nonetheless. Thanks for the help guys

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No i have not run halo before. I have run dmz before couple times. My pct is nolva mainly 20/20/10/10. I have one bottle of Halo 350 which are 35mg halovar's so 70mg or 105mg a day are my options. I will order a second halo 350 bottle today if yous think i will be dissapointed with 4 weeks at 70mg ed
You'll be disappointed at 4 weeks. And just run 35 mgs the first few days then work up to 70 for 2 to 3 weeks, then off everything is going alright bump to 105 for the last 2 weeks.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thanks man. I'll do just that, sounds just perfect.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
mountainman - you heard anything about Genetech Pharma Labs Halo 350 brand? Probably not, theres not many reviews out there..

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mountainman - you heard anything about Genetech Pharma Labs Halo 350 brand? Probably not, theres not many reviews out there..
I've seen some decent reviews on it so you're all set.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Great. Thank you for the help. Just rep'd you too.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
You'll be disappointed at 4 weeks. And just run 35 mgs the first few days then work up to 70 for 2 to 3 weeks, then off everything is going alright bump to 105 for the last 2 weeks.
One more thing mountain, it looks like your looking out for me as far as dosages. Would you recommend run only 35mg ED for legit couple days or a full week like the bottle says?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One more thing mountain, it looks like your looking out for me as far as dosages. Would you recommend run only 35mg ED for legit couple days or a full week like the bottle says?
First full week.