Low Dose Epistane Cycle

max d

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to put together a low dose epi cutting cycle. I have never experimented with epi but have done cycles with 1-andro and M-drol. Ive been lifting for about 17 yrs and from my expereince with PH unless you stay on, bridge, or do a couple cycles a yr PH gains will go away with time. Havent done a cycle in 2 yrs but naturally recomping or cutting fat without losing some muscle is nearly impossible and I work to damn hard for my natty gains to lose any muscle considering I only gain a couple pounds a muscle a year now a days. My goal for the cycle is to cut some weight without losing any muscle. Also wondering if I keep it low dose if I can run a longer cycle and stay cut and dry for pool season this summer. If I gain a pound or so of muscle thats just icing on the cake. Im thinking about taking 10mg epistane from vital labs for 60 days. Ive been wanting to try epi for a while and this designer steroid act made me pull the trigger and buy some... and by some I mean alot ha. During the cycle id take milk thistle for my liver since epi will put some stress on it, red yeast rice for cholesterol, and cq 10 for blood pressure. Since the cycle is so light in my PCT id take like 10mg of nolva and step it down after the first week to 5mg for a total of 4 weeks. Id also start taking DAA the last week of the cycle and run it through PCT.

Didnt know if anyone has taken that low of an epi dose and had any of the positive effects? I figured it would build up in my system. I know epi takes like 2 weeks to start showing benefits anyways. Again, not looking to gain crazy LBM just keep what I got on a cut and keep that dry look for a couple months.

Any and all comments welcomed!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
10 mgs. isn't going to do much for you. 20 mgs. is a usual starting point to get what you're looking for. and even at low dose, since it's methylated you can go for longer than 6 weeks but generally not recommended.

max d

Awards
  • Established
I may give 10mg a go and if by the end of the 3rd week I'm not feeling anything ill jump it up to 20mg and then taper back down: 10/10/10/20/20/20/10/10.

I can't believe I bought a total of 3,600mg. Supply and demand I guess. Damn feds. I was told the stuff is good for 3yrs... But I only plan on doing 1 cycle/yr so looks like some may go to waste... Or keep it and apparently it breaks down to phen

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You could always send it to me if it gets close to exp date ?

max d

Awards
  • Established
Haha trust me it won't go to waste. I have other ways to dispose of it that will benefit me. As a disclaimer if the designer steroid act goes through I will be throwing them away...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha trust me it won't go to waste. I have other ways to dispose of it that will benefit me. As a disclaimer if the designer steroid act goes through I will be throwing them away...
Wink wink