Skark's MDien Cutter

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm just starting an MDien cutting cycle. Previous cycles were M1T (10mg)/M4ohn (12 mg) - Explosive gains :hammer: and M4OHN-only (42 mg) - Gained a couple solid lbs.

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 216.5 (down from 410 a few years ago)
BF: est 25%
Training Method: Max-OT (as a break from Yates-style HIT)
Current Ride: 2000 Mag Red Corvette Convertable.....wait, this isn't a car forum is it :frustrate

MDien dosage: 12 mg/day (taken from DS ORIGINAL sample, the potent batch both Matt and Bruce used to evaluate the potential of the China offering, I mention this because later batches were proven to be weak fakes,ie Gaspari).

Diet: 1750 cals/day, trying to get 30% protein (110g), not real concerned with fat or carb %.

Goal: drop a couple of pounds while getting a strength gain boost (kind of stalled right now).

Start Date: March 15th, for 5 weeks

5 days in, no physical indications it has kicked in, but the good news is no nipple soreness (which was bad for M1T) and no water retention (which was a small issue with the M4OHN-only cycle).

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Diet: 1750 cals/day, trying to get 30% protein (110g), not real concerned with fat or carb %.

Goal: drop a couple of pounds while getting a strength gain boost (kind of stalled right now).
First of all, great job dropping from 410 pounds. You must feel like a new man.

Secondly, you may want to really rethink your strategy on this cutter. That is not alot of calories at all for someone of your height and weight. Thats like the amount my 5'4 140lb wife needs for maintenance calories. You should be able to cut at your weight at 2200 (or more) calories a day.

You also only have half a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. It should be at least a gram per pound, more if you have a large caloric deficit like you do.

Will you be doing cardio? Supplements like fish oil and sesathin would probably be very helpful to melt off some weight and up your good fats.

As far as gaining strength...good luck with that few of calories and protein. Methyldien is a mild compound, especially at 12mg a day. Maybe a M1T would preserve lean mass with that few calories, but I don't see MD doing that.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
First of all, great job dropping from 410 pounds. You must feel like a new man.
Actually I feel like 1/2 the man I used to be :icon_lol:

Secondly, you may want to really rethink your strategy on this cutter. That is not alot of calories at all for someone of your height and weight. Thats like the amount my 5'4 140lb wife needs for maintenance calories. You should be able to cut at your weight at 2200 (or more) calories a day.
After being on a constant diet the past 3 years, my metabolism is slower than a 140 lb woman. My maintenance level is 2200 cals/day, and I lose about 1/2 lb per week at 2000 cals/day as long as I'm not on an ECA or Clen. The idea here is to see if the extra 1750 cals I'm saving over my standard 2000 cal/day diet can really result in added loss.

You also only have half a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. It should be at least a gram per pound, more if you have a large caloric deficit like you do.
Good point, but at 1750 cals/day 110g of protein is 30%. I know from past experience that when I go much over that the diet gets too "meat" oriented and I get off-track and fail. Ideally, the MDien should compensate for this via increased nitrogen retention. This is something Pat Arnold always preaches about, that good steroids work even in the prescence of sub-optimal levels of grubb.

Will you be doing cardio? Supplements like fish oil and sesathin would probably be very helpful to melt off some weight and up your good fats.
The only other exercise I get is walking the neighborhood and walking the golf course, so I don't get into the cardio stuff much. I have heard of sesathin but don't know anything about it. Have you used it, how how did it work for you? I take flaxseed oil when joint problems flare up (and they always do on Max-OT).

As far as gaining strength...good luck with that few of calories and protein. Methyldien is a mild compound, especially at 12mg a day. Maybe a M1T would preserve lean mass with that few calories, but I don't see MD doing that.
I haven't had a problem gaining strength while losing weight. For example, over the calender years of '03 & '04, I lost 31% of my bodyweight while increasing strength 34.5%. Of course it works for me because I am so far from my genetic limit. Obviously, well conditioned athletes like yourself or Ronnie Coleman have to play closer attention to these varibles.

I'm hoping that 12mg of the high potency MD (remember, this is the mini-batch that Matt and Bruce were seeing success with @ 3mg) will be more than mild, thus my expectation that over a month I will only lose 2 lbs, instead of the expected 4. The low calorie part of this is the test of what the real value of MDien is. M1T is incredible but harsh, M4OHN is mild to the point I wonder if it does anything at all, my guess is MDien will be somewhere in the middle.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
After being on a constant diet the past 3 years, my metabolism is slower than a 140 lb woman. My maintenance level is 2200 cals/day, and I lose about 1/2 lb per week at 2000 cals/day as long as I'm not on an ECA or Clen. The idea here is to see if the extra 1750 cals I'm saving over my standard 2000 cal/day diet can really result in added loss.
Thats cool. You know your body better than anyone else. However, if your still losing weight at 2000 calories, that might be the way to go.

I have heard of sesathin but don't know anything about it. Have you used it, how how did it work for you? I take flaxseed oil when joint problems flare up (and they always do on Max-OT).
I have only used sesathin when bulking, and it seemed to work good for keeping off extra fat. I hear it works best when cutting tho. Definitly at least worth a try.

Obviously, well conditioned athletes like yourself or Ronnie Coleman have to play closer attention to these varibles.
Wow, thats the first time I've ever been compared to Ronnie :lol: .

I'm hoping that 12mg of the high potency MD (remember, this is the mini-batch that Matt and Bruce were seeing success with @ 3mg) will be more than mild, thus my expectation that over a month I will only lose 2 lbs, instead of the expected 4. The low calorie part of this is the test of what the real value of MDien is. M1T is incredible but harsh, M4OHN is mild to the point I wonder if it does anything at all, my guess is MDien will be somewhere in the middle.
I found MDien to be very mild and hardly noticable at 12-15mg ED. I'm interested to see if your batch is better than the stuff I got. Keep us updated on your progress!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight: 216.5....unchanged from Day 1

Really seeing the effects of MDien now. At this point if I was unassisted, I would have lost 1.75 lbs on 1750 cals/day. As you can see, my weight is the same although I am seeing increased vascularity, and its getting easier to use that 3rd hole in my belt.

The only down side is that I'm not seeing any added strength increases, which is what I like about the "wetter" compounds. No other sides to report.

Starting to think a kick-ass cutting stack would be MDien/M5AA......lean gain plus strength gain.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you keeping track of measurments or BF%? the best way to tell whats happening

When i did a MD cut my weight stayed the same for quite some time, but my stomach was getting smaller and arms were getting bigger..

good luck! i reccomend some cardio!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
subscribing, awesome job cutting from 410. That is real determination.
Curious to see how MD treats you. I wouldn't be afraid up bumping it up to 16mg... if your supply allows.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
bumped for skark - how is it going?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks for joining in :cheers:

Day 19

Weight 215

MDien couldn't keep up to the dieting this week, but this was also the first hot week in Texas this year and I sweated alot this week so probably 3/4 to 1 lb of that was water depletion.

Strength increases really started kicking in this week. Strength is increasing at least a rep per exercise, and since I'm doing Max-OT (4-6 reps) a one rep increase is a decent % increase.

Muscles are full (and getting some pumped feeling between workouts), yet I had to go to the 4th belt hole for the first time today, and am using the 3rd hole constantly (was using the 2nd hole prior to the cycle).

Kristopher,
I should have taken measurements but honestly I didn't expect as good results as I am seeing. I have a hand-held bio-electric impedance BF monitor (like a Tanita scale) but it is wildly inconsistant so I don't use it anymore. Because of the weight loss I have pockets of loose skin that won't allow accurate caliper measurement. The only real alternative for me is underwater BF measurement, but I don't think knowing accurate BF levels at my stage of development is worth shelling out the bucks.

59.....hey why isn't it 69 :rofl:
I have two grams of Matts original test sample, which splits into four 12 mg cycles. So going to 16 mg would change that plan. What I'd be tempted to do next time (although my next cycle will be a July run with Superdrol (if I get down to 210 :frustrate )) is run a MDien/M4OHN/M5AA cutting cycle. That should be the bomb :smite:

No sides to report, very impressed :thumbsup:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
this is good to hear, especially because youre over 200lbs and 12mg is working for you.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The best way to keep measurements i have found (having loose pockets of skin myself, i have cut from 300)
is to use a tape measure, and keep track using mybodycomp.com.
inches dont lie!

Great progress, i wish i had bought more MD before the ban, i love that stuff!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Due to some joint pain flare-up (always happens on Max-OT), I have had to alter my diet a bit by adding 1 tablespoon of flax oil (125 cals), so my current target is 1875 cals/day.

My weight did indeed go back up yesterday after being re-hydrated. I am right around 216.....down only 1/2 lb after 3 weeks at less than 1800 cals/day. And had my best workout yesterday, will be increasing poundage on half the exercises :box:

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Day #25

Weight: 213.5 (down from 216.5)

Lost another pound this week. It looks like the diet is finally overcoming the MDien. What this tells me is that after 3 weeks, you should increase the dosage or add another anabolic.

Strength was still increasing this week, and am very impressed by the body composition changes. Had to punch new holes in two different belts. Looks like I have enough MDien suspension to last another 4-5 days.

After that I will start PCT, which will be Nolva, Trib & Avena Sativa, and possibly lipodermultra and rebound XT to work on some chest fat.

As a further testament, I'm now pounding the crap out of golf balls on the tee box :box:

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Day #31

Weight: 213.75 (from 216.5)

Ended MDien last night, very positive experience overall. Not the explosive strength gains from M1T, but steady gains not seen when un-assisted. Body comp changes have been noticable, and no sides I've noticed.

On to PCT, I'll post my weight again next week one more time to check for water weight loss.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Thanks for keeping the log! Great results!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks M,

Been on PCT a little over a week, and as expected, no water weight loss....holding at 213.5, still using the new belt holes (smaller).

Will definately try this again next winter.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey Skark, there are a couple of questions I wanna ask you about your cycle...email me!