Proposed Halo Cycle

oscarcody1

Awards
Hey guys,

About to start my second run on Halo after seeing some nice gains last time I ran it back in April. Here's what it looks like:

Halo - 50/75/100/100/75/75
Dermacrine - 0/0/0/5/5/5
Cycle Support
MV
Fish Oil

PCT
Nolva - 20/20/10/10/0/0
Anabeta Elite - 4/4/4/4/4/4
AlphaMax - 0/0/4/4/4/4
Formeron - 2 pumps a day

Thought about going with a product like revoluction PCT for the AI component but I'd ran alphamax before and had great results on it. Definitely looking for any suggestions or overall thoughts on the proposed cycle. Appreciate it fellas.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I ended up doing
50/75/75/100/100/75 when I did it just to run it an extra week
I think I wouldn't taper
50/75/75/75/100/100 should give you Steady gains and would be a more optimal choice...

And those natural anabolic goodies in the pct are always fun because they make you look forward to gaining in the pct.

Just got off my halo cycle. Fantastic results if you haven't already seen my before and afters!

And with the derma maybe try
0/0/3/4/5/5 bone bottle should be enough for that

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Good set up with the pct. Wouldn't run the forma with another AI too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good set up with the pct. Wouldn't run the forma with another AI too
this. Alphamax already has 75mg of arimistane. I would save the formeron for later.

oscarcody1

Awards
I'm 25, 5'11, 185, 8% BF. I'm going to run nolva in my PCT for sure but what other supps would you guys run in your PCT? I know a good test booster, an AI, and cycle support is the basic overview but since I'm relatively new to this game id love to hear what supps/setup is best and why. Thanks again for the knowledge drop.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why taper down?

oscarcody1

Awards
Not going to taper.. Going 50/75/75/100/100/100

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once I would like to open up a halo thread and find someone running real halo. No offense op