Test E and Deca cycle help

Fulton

Awards
Im currently taking 1000 mgs of Test E a week and want to add some Deca ND (Nandrolone Decanoate) probably 400-500 a week !

I'm 31
5-8 170 lbs
Training 4 years
3rd cycle now but would be my first on Deca.
Trying to gain 5-10 lbs of muscle

My questions would be 400-500 Deca a week too much ? Too much test E ?

Which AI during and or Pct would you prefer?

Everyone has a preference on support while during this cycle and PCT . All advice is appreciated .

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
wow thats alotta Test bro! 800 plenty per week. Be prepared to get Deca dick,, it sucks and it will happen if yer gear is legit. You wont get many boners after week 7or 8...so if your married or living with a chick be prepared to explain this limpness. BUT! You will get big and strong! Takes about a month to get yer mojo back after cycle.Only you can decide if its worth it.

Fulton

Awards
I'm thinking the test will help with my sex drive if I add Deca. Going to take Aromasin during cycle to prevent too much estrogen and water retension and gyno.

I might drop the test to 800 a week like you said .

Any other advice ?

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
Ya man enjoy your cycle but prepare for dick issues. If you are planning another cycle after this go with Test Tren and Dbol,,time tested and true! No limpy stuff either!

thematys

Awards
Dude,

I'm running similar cycle now. 12 weeks Test E at 500mg/week + Deca 300mg/week, currently in week no. 9. For the first 4 weeks I used D-zine+Epi kick starter which worked great. Gained 13 lbs till now and still going up. BF constant at 12.5%.

IMO your test dosage is way too high!! I feel great with 500mg test, no deca dick issues with this amount of test is possible. I have random bonners, morning wood & libido sky high! :) as an AI I recommend Adex on cycle, with this amount of test you would need at least 0.5mg a day to avoid gyno...
I also recommend blood work to check for estradiol & progesterone levels after 4-5 weeks. I've got some blood pressure and water retention issues and after blood work had to increase Adex from 0.25mg EOD to 0.5mg EOD. Leave Aromasin for PCT.

Fulton

Awards
Yes I dropped my test down to 750 a week and will be adding 300 Deca a week . All I have is Aromasin though on hand . Thanks for the advice

Fulton

Awards
You gained 13 pounds that fast !! That's awesome bro

thematys

Awards
Thanks dude, I really eat a lot and good quality food. I have started at 188 lbs then gained 10 lbs quickly during first 4 weeks from orals. After dropping orals i lost 3-4 lbs of water weight and since then gains are coming steady at 1 lbs a week. Currently at 202 lbs and expect to finish at around 205 lbs.
Aromasin also will do, its a good AI, but I still recommend bloodwork to make sure you get the dosage right. This doses of Test & Deca really can do you some nasty sides if not controlled properly... especially gyno.

Good luck!