pre prep cut what do you guys want to see run

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello all

I'll be doing my pre prep cut for next 5.5 weeks. Sliding into single digit bf by new years. I was at 11.44% at yesterday check in and my coach wants to feed me into my show at the end of march so we want to start prep below 10%. I've run Alot of things but would like to try something new and use my stand by for last 10 weeks. So things I'm thinking about tr1umph, the one,derma tren. I haven't used methyl 1 in a couple years open to suggestions nothing wet though. Wit black Friday sales I'm up to just about anything. So let me know I've done a lot of logs on here over the years

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
Tren it up with me!

I've seen two logs one with tren and epi androrx other with tren and halo both sounded great for staying dry, and gaining muscle while in a deficit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren it up with me!

I've seen two logs one with tren and epi androrx other with tren and halo both sounded great for staying dry, and gaining muscle while in a deficit.
Tren actually comes in precompiled at about 8 weeks out since I know how my body reacts to it halo and epi don't do much for me