zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Planning a dmz trest cycle and have a couple questions here's my planned layout
Dmz: 40/40/60/60/60/60
Dermatr3st: 50/50/50/50/50/50
Tr3st: 25/25/25/25/50/50
Arimicare pro: dosed per label for length of cycle

My question is on which ai to use I'm choosing between exem and adex and depending on which one I choose should I dose it daily or eod
And then another question on the tr3st/dermatr3st does anyone oppose extending dosing from 6 weeks to 8 weeks

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Doesn't matter which AI you use, they'll both work.. I prefer Aromasin personally, but I'd just run a Forma product for Trest..
I don't see any issue with 8 weeks either..

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm shying away from formestane because I'll already be using one transdermal... Is there a reason besides exem being overkill that you would choose forma?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Only because Forma products are cheaper and will do just fine with a cycle like yours..

Adex or Aromasin will work fine at the correct dosages..

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Ehhhhhh yeah definitely more cost effective... 50 mg forma per day should be fine for the 75 mg of tr3st yeah?... Then add another pump of forma when I go up to 100 with the tr3st?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Ehhhhhh yeah definitely more cost effective... 50 mg forma per day should be fine for the 75 mg of tr3st yeah?... Then add another pump of forma when I go up to 100 with the tr3st?
I understand I'll have to play with the dose to fine my sweet spot, I'm just asking if that would typically work

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I would assume 50-100mg ED would be enough.. I've never ran Trest so I can't speak from exp..
Maybe someone who's ran the Trest can chime in..

I'm using Aromasin now, but I'm also using Test..

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was going with test... But the wife won't have it

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know two transdermal seems a lot but 1mL of dermatrest is easy to apply and doesn't take much space. You'll have plenty of room for formestane

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What on cycle support are you using btw? I'm asking cause some has a built-in AI

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
arimicare pro which has 50 mg arimistane

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to... The only thing i look to arimistane for is to drop a little water weight

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't rely on armistane..
Yup, but I'd take it into consideration when adding more AI. For some it's good enough with the low dose trest and adding 100mg formestane after a week or two(which is the main AI of course).