cycling without a serm?

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about cycling without a serm? Jw, Im planning on running my first cycle an Im considering running it without a serm..

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What compounds are you planning on running? Age? Stats? Training history?

Most people will tell you here "no SERM, co cycle"

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what compound you are running you can very possibly lose all your gains without a serm. Of course you should know how to train, eat, and etc before taking the jump to anabolics or you could lose your gains with or without a serm.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What type of cycle and how long?

My buddy blasts and cruises so he never uses a serm

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Depending on what compound you are running you can very possibly lose all your gains without a serm. Of course you should know how to train, eat, and etc before taking the jump to anabolics or you could lose your gains with or without a serm.
dmz I have wicked pct on hands I'm not planning on running it yet just getting all the stuff I need

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need a SERM if you're planning to maintain any of the gains you make during your cycle. OTC PCTs don't restore you fast enough.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about cycling without a serm? Jw, Im planning on running my first cycle an Im considering running it without a serm..
Don't be an idiot.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You are one of the reasons that bans like the one we are going through happen. being irresponsible and possibly hurting your self is one of the reasons that the general public has a negative connotation about steroids in general.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
You are one of the reasons that bans like the one we are going through happen. being irresponsible and possibly hurting your self is one of the reasons that the general public has a negative connotation about steroids in general.
McCrew letting the anger out haha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even on a light cycle of dmz
Shut down is shut down. It's like a light switch, on or off. You want it all to work out well in the end? SERM

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
The only way it would hurt the general public is if I bitched about it to my doctors.... That's why I'm asking you guys for your input. I'm not going to just jump aboard in do something I was just wondering if I absolutely need it... I know the saying better safe than sorry. But just for one cycle? Plus it's dmz, dmz dosed
At a small percent. Like say 20/20/20/20 instead of 20/40/40/40 would be better on the htpa an I may not be completely shutdown... But who knows...
If anything fails I learned a lesson. So let me make a mistake if I'm blind enough just don't be rude about my question.. Jeez.
If I have money I'll buy Nolva an dose it aside my pct. or does Nolva just with daa then take my Otc pct with a sarm an possibly Str3ngth an ep1c :)
Dmz at 20/20/20/20
Pct Nolva 20/2010/10
Wicked pct 3/3/3/3

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
DMZ for definitely longer than that if you can... 20/20/40/40/40/40 Im doing 40/40/60/60/60/60 atm

Nolva 20/20/10/10
and str3ngth in the PCT would be solid.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
DMZ for definitely longer than that if you can... 20/20/40/40/40/40 Im doing 40/40/60/60/60/60 atm Nolva 20/20/10/10 and str3ngth in the PCT would be solid.
what's the one thing you notice he most while on dmz

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Feels like your body makes use of every calories more. Definitely vascularity and strength. As well as if you destroy the muscles they will grow if you are eating properly

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Feels like your body makes use of every calories more. Definitely vascularity and strength. As well as if you destroy the muscles they will grow if you are eating properly
I'm in the process of moving so when I move I'll only be eating rice an chicken an tuna lol

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
I'm already shredded but I'd like to add some size to my core an triceps I want them to standout on me. But I don't wanna be imbalanced.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
In every thread youve chosen not to answer how old you are, you look about 16. dont do a PH cycle for another 9 or so years.

As Mcrew stated, reason PH's are getting banned is because of people like you

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Yeah Dude. Wait until Atleast your mid 20s.... You will grow naturally, just put in hard ass work and be patient

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
In every thread youve chosen not to answer how old you are, you look about 16. dont do a PH cycle for another 9 or so years. As Mcrew stated, reason PH's are getting banned is because of people like you
Arnold cycled at age 17. I'm almost 20. I just have a baby face ?

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
In every thread youve chosen not to answer how old you are, you look about 16. dont do a PH cycle for another 9 or so years. As Mcrew stated, reason PH's are getting banned is because of people like you
leave your reasons prohormones are getting banned bs to yourself stop trying to blame people. Lol they're getting banned because they don't want them to be in sports an dumb ass abusing it. I know how to take them I'm not just going to hop on them withouth being properly acknowledge.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude a serm is like the cheapest part of a cycle I spend more on liver protection than my serm

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dude a serm is like the cheapest part of a cycle I spend more on liver protection than my serm
The kid is banned now don't trip let him go to BB.com and ask how to "naturally" get his test back up after crushing his levels

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The only way it would hurt the general public is if I bitched about it to my doctors.... That's why I'm asking you guys for your input. I'm not going to just jump aboard in do something I was just wondering if I absolutely need it... I know the saying better safe than sorry. But just for one cycle? Plus it's dmz, dmz dosed
At a small percent. Like say 20/20/20/20 instead of 20/40/40/40 would be better on the htpa an I may not be completely shutdown... But who knows...
If anything fails I learned a lesson. So let me make a mistake if I'm blind enough just don't be rude about my question.. Jeez.
If I have money I'll buy Nolva an dose it aside my pct. or does Nolva just with daa then take my Otc pct with a sarm an possibly Str3ngth an ep1c :)
Dmz at 20/20/20/20
Pct Nolva 20/2010/10
Wicked pct 3/3/3/3
I see you are banned but i'll say it anyway in case you come back -

how can you not be completely shutdown? If I shutdown a computer (or attempted to) it is either shutdown or still on. There is no partial shutdown. You either are, or you are not.

I have seen blood work elsewhere of shutdown from low doses of mild DS. Why even risk not recovering?