Getting ready to start Epi-Strong cycle (ran before)

megamutent8

Awards
Epi-45/45/45/45/60/60
Cel cycle assist
Joint suppt(since epi tends to dry out joints),
fish and flax oil
Hawthorne berry if need be.

PCT- Nolva: 20/20/10/10
PES Erase 3caps per day start wk3
DAA-3G Ed. Lit-up as that worked last time

Stats: 5ft7 180ish lbs, 13%bf, GOAL: lose bf
PR:
Bench: 300lb
DL:505 (currently its around 455 due to injury from work)
Squat: 415
front squat:300

now dose timing: I normally workout around 5pm (after work) for 45mg for optimal results should I take 15mg 8am and the remaining 30mg before workout, or 15mg before workout and last 15mg before bed?

60mg: would it be best as 15mg 8am, 30mg Pre, 15mg before bed?

I am trying to find my papers from before lol, doing research and it seems timing is split wherever I look.... Also I may lower the dosage based on more research I do.

I know it seems kind of high so I may switch the 6 wks to look like
30/30/45/45/45/45-60

Let me know what you guys think!

megamutent8

Awards
Thanks brah will do that, so only taking it twice a day is fine, just gotta keep it consistant due to Half life, which isnt a problem ( I do Marketing so I drive a lot aka have lots of time to time my stuff perfectly XD)

and the Transform one looks nice, will try it out!

ALSO I will post 2 sets of before pics when I start, my first set of before pics was when I was in a realationship and bulked to much lulz, 2nd before pics was how unlike a lot of people who just jump into PH's at super high bf expecting miracle results, I actually spent a good portion on fixing my form/diet/routine...

then I will post my Afters =D obv when its all done....

Dunno the exact date I will start cycle I am hoping sometime November, I just gotta make sure my job isnt gonna have me traveling anywhere @_@