first cycle plan give me your thoughts.

garrison9173

Awards
test-prop starting 100mg (eod) may adjust from there depending on my body

aromasin or adex (ed) or (eod)

pct-nolva 40/20/20/10

im 6'3 230 training regularly diet is in fair shape.. iv done a msten pro cycle good muscle gains but aslo more weight then intended. So ideally id like to lower my weight and bf %. i plan on doing som cardio 1-2 days a week. This is just a basic test cycle wanna run it for 10 weeks again depending on how my body reacts.So thats 400mg a week starting out may bump up as time goes. But would like to know if theres anythin worth adding or taking away and replacing. adivce pls. I want to be as safe as possible and avoid any sides during or after.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I like having clomid in my pct to help get hpta restarted.

Good idea to do a test only first cycle.

A few questions:

Are you going to use HCG?

Are you going to get bloods taken?

What type of diet do you follow?

garrison9173

Awards
i thought about hcg 2x a week i just didnt want to make it to big of a pct cycle. I hadnt really planned on havin bloods taking i did have my test taking after my msten cycle.. For this cycle i mostly gonna bounce between fish and chicken small meals every three or four hours along with protiens and vits. just curious wats ur opinon of a first test cycle? mind u i want to keep it really basic and safe.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I think your test only cycle looks fine and it's a short ester plus your aromasin so there shouldn't be much bloat.

You diet and cardio will determine your rate if fatloss and the test will help you hold onto and build more lean tissue.

I'd add clomid to pct. Even if you only ran 25mg ED for 4 weeks
You can keep the aromasin in pct just lower the dose

The HCG is really up to you. If you didn't want to deal with 2x week dosing then you could do a "boom dose" before starting pct

garrison9173

Awards
I thought the aromasin was more of Oct to keep the sides down n boost the effect of the test.. But I will def add clomid.. So do I take both clomid and nolva at the same time or one for one month then one for another? Boom dose =?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I thought the aromasin was more of Oct to keep the sides down n boost the effect of the test.. But I will def add clomid.. So do I take both clomid and nolva at the same time or one for one month then one for another? Boom dose =?
Clomid and nolva together for PCT.

A boom dose of HCG means instead of taking it throughout the entire cycle you take high doses between your last test pin and the start of your pct

The aromasin will help prevent excess test turning to estrogen. It will increase igf levels also.

Viking23

Awards
Clomid and nolva together for PCT.

A boom dose of HCG means instead of taking it throughout the entire cycle you take high doses between your last test pin and the start of your pct

The aromasin will help prevent excess test turning to estrogen. It will increase igf levels also.
I agree with using hcg this way. Just never use hcg during pct unless you are not responding to traditional pct protocol because it causes shutdown of its own.
And use as little of the ai as possible because estrogen is needed to build muscle but to high of estrogen is bad also.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
We'll if you get a 5000iu of HCG then you could split it into 3 doses

Take one per day after your last pin before starting pct.

You're running prop right? So you will start pct soon after last pin.

Since I ran test e I ran 500iu EOD between last pin and pct. During the 10 days before pct

garrison9173

Awards
That works I planned on starting pct three days after last poke..have u ever ran prop n if so how does it compare to e.. Wat were the results u noticed running
e?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
That works I planned on starting pct three days after last poke..have u ever ran prop n if so how does it compare to e.. Wat were the results u noticed running e?
Nope haven't run prop. Don't like the idea of jabbing EOD.

Test E bring a longer ester will kick in slower so I used an oral to kick start. And an oral to finish.
Since it lasts longer in the bloodstream it has more potential to convert to estrogen, which is why people say use Long esters for bulks and short esters like prop for cutting.

garrison9173

Awards
say i just wanted to run a test e for 12 weeks would i need anything other then nolva?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
say i just wanted to run a test e for 12 weeks would i need anything other then nolva?
You should have Arimidex or aromasin on hand.

Run it from week 3 to pct.
Adex .5mg EOD
Or
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Nolva for pct

But I would include clomid as well to help restart hpta

garrison9173

Awards
Length 8 weeks
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

wat do u think of my remix and shud i do the same pct?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Length 8 weeks Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day. Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day. Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day wat do u think of my remix and shud i do the same pct?
Same pct (taper as you see fit)
Nolva 40-20-20-10
Clomid 50-25-25-12.5

Run the Stan at 50mg (might mean you have to run it 5 weeks but that's ok)

Some people will tell you to run Test only your first time. So if side effects arise then you know it must be the test.
But I think Test + Oral is fine. And you're running it 8 weeks and a fast ester.

Looks good to me!

garrison9173

Awards
much love for the help bro really helped. i havent decided quite yet but itll ethier be the test e or the one above.. in your opinon which wud b most likely to lead me towrds yo bf% and size i know i wont make it happen over at week but which wud be better? and if i go with the test+ oral i still need the hcg? correct?

garrison9173

Awards
i think ill jus run the test e cycle to start. About how many vials would u use for the 12 weeks and sense it takes longer to kick in can i stretch it out longer as well? also overall wat the test e cycle shud look like this

1-12 test-e
3-12 aromasin
hcg?
pct nolva clomid

Viking23

Awards
Use hcg the last few weeks as a blast while test clears your system. Some guys like running it through out whole cycle but it causes its own kind of shut down so I recommend using the bare minimum. If you already have the winni then I would use the last 4 weeks . So if you ran test 12 weeks start winni week 10 and run to 14 while test clears and your on hcg.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i think ill jus run the test e cycle to start. About how many vials would u use for the 12 weeks and sense it takes longer to kick in can i stretch it out longer as well? also overall wat the test e cycle shud look like this 1-12 test-e 3-12 aromasin hcg? pct nolva clomid
You can still have the Stan (winny) at the end from week 10-14.
Run the aromasin at least to week 14. Some even keep a low dose in PCT as well.
HCG take EOD or E3D during the last 2 weeks (week 13-14) while test clears.

Personally I only wait 10-11 days for Test E and not a full 2 weeks as the hakf life is 10.5days

How many vials? I thought you already had the stuff.
Well if you have 250mg/ml and 10ml vials
That's injecting 1ml 2x per week.
So 5 weeks from a vial.

So 3 vials needed.

Viking23

Awards
Yeah but that 10.5 is how long it takes for only half to clear. Then add that together and you have 21 days which is 3 weeks.

Edit: granted you guys do whatever works for you but I am sure you are wasting pct meds

garrison9173

Awards
So ur sayin for test to fullly clear its three weeks then start pct.. But even if I'd be wastin pct I'd feel safe that my levels will stay more even and everything will return to normal by starting at 10.5

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but that 10.5 is how long it takes for only half to clear. Then add that together and you have 21 days which is 3 weeks. Edit: granted you guys do whatever works for you but I am sure you are wasting pct meds
I prefer to start pct between 10-14 days for a few reasons.
We can start recovering while test levels are declining, as opposed to trying to recover from very low levels.
I assume your thinking is "what's the point of trying to restart HPTA if the exogenous test e is shutting it down?"
We can still start sending the signal. (Adding HCG makes this more effective by reviving the leydig cells)

Side note:
Clomid and nolva are cheap and running it 1 extra week is not a big deal.

And for some bro science (since I can't remember where I read this)
I've read it takes clomid and nolva 5 days to reach stable levels. So if we start at 10 days by the time their levels are stable it will be 15 days since last pin, which is the 2 week mark that MOST people start pct at for test e.

Viking23

Awards
I agree that hcg is good during that waiting period because it will revive leydig cells so once all test clears the system you can then just worry about turning the leydig on to so they produce natural test again. However you can't start sending signals to start naturally producing test until all exogenous hormones have cleared the system.

I wanted to warn against the use of hcg during pct because it causes its own shutdown in the hypothalamus when used for a long time and so using during pct just prolongs recovery. If for some reason there was an underlying medical condition and the user wasn't recovering at all after the use of Nolva and clomid for a typical 4-6 week pct then hcg can be used because its a last ditch effort to restart the hpta.

And yes Nolva and clomid are cheap but still run them for 4 weeks so if you start them early run it for 5 weeks so they are actively working for at least 4 weeks . Never thought about if building the stable blood levels before exogenous test leaves the system will help aid recovery once the test clears because once they can start working they will be an abundant supply in the blood. I'm going to get back to you on that shortly.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Sry I kinda misspoke when I said "adding HCG..."

I did not mean to add it to PCT

I meant during the 10-14 days off.

garrison9173

Awards
So order my cycle correct me if im wrong but it goes as such.
Test-e 250mg 2x weeks 1-12
adex- .5mg EOD weeks 1-12
HCG- 5000ius split dosing EOD weeks 13-14
nolva and clomid- weeks14-18 40/20/20/20---100/75/50/50

not going to run the winny

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
If it's pharma adex then .25 EOD should be fine, but if research chem then .5 EOD should be fine

I would purchase more than enough in the event you need to up the dose if you are sensitive to aromatase.

Viking23

Awards
I always buy extra so you don't run out in case something goes wrong .