SD/M4OHN

tattoopierced1

Hello everyone again. Its about that time for another bulk. The last SD cycle I did stacked with M1,4ADD I gained 18lbs off of and kept it, but I had some "flub" around the waist line that was bugging me, so I decided to "cut the fat" before I started bulking again, this time a clean bulk.

I am going to run SD at 20mg for approximatly 2 weeks (or until the gains diminish), and then up it to 30mg ED for the remainder of the cycle/bottle. I will also be running the bottle of M4OHN that I got with the SD order at 12mg ED (which the only reason I am doing this is because I only have 1 bottle and figure running it for 30 days might be beneficial, if anyone can give me reason to up the dose, but cut the length of time for M4OHN, I'm all ears).

I started Monday 3/7 and weighed in at 206.5lbs. I train 5 days per week on a split, not training any bodypart more than once per week except abs which I do twice per week. My diet is as follows:

5:30am- whey protein shake, home made cell tech shake
7:00am- turkey breast
9:30am- 1 3/4 cup of cottage cheese
10:45am- train
PWO- home made cell tech, whey protein shake
12:00- 8-10oz. eye of round steak
1:00- 1 large baked potato with olive oil
2:30- 1 large bagel, 8oz boost shake
5:00- chicken breast with rice or whole wheat pasta
8:00- turkey bacon and cottage cheese

I have been dropping some fat on this diet and still making some solid gains, so I'm sure I'll see some good gains adding in the SD/M4OHN.

tattoopierced1

On another note, I have some Taurine that I will begin about week 2 of this cycle as I didnt notice any back pumps that were uncomfortable until about week 3 of SD, so hopefully this will sideline any discomfort I might have before it becomes an issue.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think it sounds good, although my opinion is that 30 SD would be a waste when stacked with MOHN. It is a synergistic stack, even dropping the MOHN to 8 would provide great results, most people dont need as much as they think they do. In my mind its diet and training.

tattoopierced1

30mg isnt a waste IMO, I ran 30mg for 4 weeks on my last cycle and only after about 18 or so days did I notice the gains slow down to eventually a halt, hence why I am trying 20mg for a couple of weeks then 30mg to hopefully jumpstart the gains back up.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
You know what works best for you. I ran SD for 39 days at 10 and got consistent gains throughout with little to no sides. Towards the end started cramping a bit though.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
didnt you just come off a 8 week cycle like 3-4 weeks ago?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
oh, ok....you should be good then....good luck!!!!!!!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
cool,tp. I'm running SD and M4OHN right now at 30 and 24 mg respectively. I think this stack should prove well. I am basing doses on my experience and will ajust accordingly as necessarry. I am a slow/low responder. Keep posting and I'll do same.

**on another note, reviewing your first post, I need to commend you on that CLEAN diet! Man, I hope I can motivate myself similarly...

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

milwood: how long have you been running this stack and what have your gains looked like so far?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I would say that running MOHN the longer, the better, since it usually doesn't "kick in" until after about 2 weeks.

tattoopierced1

Tuesday weight: 207.5lbs up 1lb from yesterday. No effects yet, but for me they usually hit around day 4.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Started SD 2 weeks ago at 20, bumped to 30 starting this week (week 3). Decided to kick M4OHN in due to lack of apparent real response, sides, etc. Used some MDHT week 2 only, and started OT week 3 as well. Started a log of sorts in cycles section, which I'll update weekly with overall results (and who knows, may continue to alter based on results). I'm not a meticulous stat-tracker, and as I stated elsewhere, I have (I believe) begun to lose fat and gain muscle. Therefore I don't expect to put on substantial "poundage", but rather to notice good body comp changes, hopefully. Had the SD really produced noticable effect in 2 weeks to start, I'd have foregone the M4OHN altogether, but we'll see how this plays stacked (and with the OT to boot!).At this point I still plan to run the SD through week 3, then 2 off SD, run the M4OHN weeks 3-8, back on SD for weeks 6-8.

tattoopierced1

Wed. Day 3: 210lbs, up 2.5lbs from yesterday. Leg workout was great except for the choad in the gym today.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
good luck, man, your last log was kick ass.

tattoopierced1

Thanks Dmitry. This time should be much better all around as I just joined at a new gym and actually have a partner to workout with to push me a bit which I didnt have before. I'll again post pics at the end of the cycle, no real need to post them before as you can look at the pics from my last log, not much has changed except for some fat loss around the waist line.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I would say that running MOHN the longer, the better, since it usually doesn't "kick in" until after about 2 weeks.
bump on this. It takes 2-3 weeks to kick in and the results lasts up to week 6.
So, if u cant manage to get another bottle or two, lower the dose. and halve that the first two weeks.

This is what i would do:
week 1-2: m4ohn 8mg
week 3-5 SD 20/30/20 m4ohn 12mg
week 6 m4hon 12mg

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question.. note: I haven't read the entire thread.

206.5lbs? I thought you were in the 217 or so range after your last bulk with SD? Gained 16-17lbs or so or did I read that wrong in your initial thread (couldn't find it)?

Sorry if I am incorrect. For some reason the numbers are sticking in my head and I was just wondering if I am not wrong... what happened to your gains?

Thanks man!

tattoopierced1

I did, however in the first post, I reported that I wanted to cut some of the "flub" around my waist line so I dropped a bit of weight and lost an inch on my waist. If you have any questions, read the top post, it should explain everything...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did, however in the first post, I reported that I wanted to cut some of the "flub" around my waist line so I dropped a bit of weight and lost an inch on my waist. If you have any questions, read the top post, it should explain everything...
Excellent!

Thanks for the saying. Thought I was going loco :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
houseman,

off topic: It has been more than a month that Virtual Bodybuilder is down.
What happened? they have a new domain name?

tattoopierced1

Thursday day 4: 211lbs. Up 1lb from yesterday. I can start to feel the pump effect starting though it is not "full on" yet. Arm workout was painful (in a good way) because of the pump going on in my arms.

tattoopierced1

Friday: 210lbs. Down 1lb from yesterday, however I seem "harder" from the SD. Pumps are really starting to kick in.

tattoopierced1

Tuesday: No change from yesterday, still sitting at 211.5lbs. I can definatly say that I am not responding to 20mg like I did at 30mg, however I will wait until next Monday before I jump up to 30mg ED to see if that helps kickstart the gains.

tattoopierced1

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been sick with the flu for the past couple of days. My weight is still holding steady so Monday assuming everything is better with my health, I'll bump the SD to 30mg. I'll post more on Monday.

tattoopierced1

again, I want to appologize to anyone following this log...I'm still sick, and havent touched the scale in a couple of days but I feel as if I am holding steady with my weight...I'm starting to eat a bit more so things are starting to slowly take a turn for the better...this flu going around sucks!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
5:30am- whey protein shake, home made cell tech shake
7:00am- turkey breast
9:30am- 1 3/4 cup of cottage cheese
10:45am- train
PWO- home made cell tech, whey protein shake
12:00- 8-10oz. eye of round steak
1:00- 1 large baked potato with olive oil
2:30- 1 large bagel, 8oz boost shake
5:00- chicken breast with rice or whole wheat pasta
8:00- turkey bacon and cottage cheese
Couple of questions about your diet. I noticed you split up your protein and carb feedings several different times. Why? Also looking at this it seems that maybe you carb and fat intake might be a little low. Of course I don't know your nutrient breakdown so I could be wrong.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am just coming off my flu/cold myself bro (never could tell the difference) so I hear ya bro....I took yesterday off so stay in bed until your ready, you could mess up your cycle by not taking an extra day or two off, don't worry about missing a bodypart or two. Thanks for the new log many are reading bro, good luck and your last one was kick ass!

tattoopierced1

Couple of questions about your diet. I noticed you split up your protein and carb feedings several different times. Why? Also looking at this it seems that maybe you carb and fat intake might be a little low. Of course I don't know your nutrient breakdown so I could be wrong.
I split things up later on (I'm assuming you are referring to the noon on meals) because I have a hard time eating everything in a row right after training...this has worked so far for me with gains and keeping fat gains to a minimum. After I cut the fat content down to where it is now, I lost an inch off of my waist while still going up in weight, so obviously something I'm doing is working for me.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I split things up later on (I'm assuming you are referring to the noon on meals) because I have a hard time eating everything in a row right after training...this has worked so far for me with gains and keeping fat gains to a minimum. After I cut the fat content down to where it is now, I lost an inch off of my waist while still going up in weight, so obviously something I'm doing is working for me.
Hey, if it's working, why change. I was just curious. Get better soon. You'll like the SD/M4OHN combo and you should do well on it.

tattoopierced1

yeah, i hope to be better by the weekend so I can hit the gym and makeup for some lost days...its been almost a week so I'm hoping this will be over soon...

tattoopierced1

I had to stop the cycle due to not being able to workout for so long.. I had the flu for almost 2 weeks and was out of the gym for the majority of the time..my diet was crap and I went dropped down to 208.5lbs from being sick for so long...I figured it'd be best to save my SD and use it some other time.... Sorry everyone who was following this and watch out for that nasty flu going around!!

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Don't worry man...I'm having similar troubles (check out my OT cycle). Just come back to it when you are healed up and start the thread up again. Hope you get better man.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
This thread looks like a good place to chime in so here goes. I’ve done two M4OHN cycles @ 36 mgs and 48 mgs in the past and one SD cycle @ 20 mgs but stacked with 1,4AD and 4AD. I loved everything but the bloating I got from the 4AD I believe. In the SD cycle I went from 198 to 214 lbs and kept most of it through PCT. Unfortunately I also came down with the flu…twice in fact, with the end result six weeks later being that I dropped down to 205. Still now I have retained 99% of my strength and am ready to try again. For two weeks I have been doing 36 mgs of M4OHN and will continue with it for ten more weeks. On Monday I started my SD @ 20 mgs and plan to try a 3 on, 2 off, 3 on, approach ending with 2 more of just M4OHN. At the same time I also started my own version of the Anarchy Stack with 3 X 1.2 gms of ALCAR(1Fast powder, capped), 3 X 650 mgs of Green Tea (1Fast powder, capped) and 3 X 300 mgs of ALA.

Obviously I am looking for a much cleaner bulk this time with the M4OHN and the Anarchy Stack. At 63 yrs old I am not a BBer type, (5’11� @ 205) in fact I prefer PLing just for the hell of it. But this time I would love to reach 220 lbs for the first time in my life. I train by myself usually with no spotters so it hampers my bench, and squats. I can turn it loose however when I use the Smith Machine, the Rack and the TBar Rowing contraption.

I am at my all-time limit in strength and close in size. If I can exceed these with this cycle….a BIG IF…it should be the definitive proof that SD works. It should also prove that age is not a limit. This will be a real trip for the next two months. Keep you posted

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey dutchman, how's thangs? i did ohn & sd & was highly pleased with the results. i'm in pct now about 2 weeks & strength is still very good. surprising really. best of luck.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
hey dutchman, how's thangs? i did ohn & sd & was highly pleased with the results. i'm in pct now about 2 weeks & strength is still very good. surprising really. best of luck.
Glad to hear it JK. My strength held on real well after my last SD cycle until I caught the flu real bad and lost about 9 lbs. Amazingly as I recovered, my strength came right back almost to where it had been at the end of cycle even with the lower bodyweight.

Now on this cycle I am on my fifth day of SD/3rd wk of M4OHN and have suddenly gained 4.5 lbs plus added extra reps or poundage on my lifts. I guess its working......again!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1