Dermafury log from olympus labs

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
First off thanks to the Olympus labs team for choosing me to run this log.

Background: I tore my left pec in April and have just came back to lifting. I ran the mi40 program just to warm up getting back in the gym. I don't have a lot of supps to use during this log besides the basic multi, fish oil and bcaas. I'm looking to cut down in weight so I can start up a bulk this winter. I've been out of shape and the heaviest I've been in a while.

I'll post up some before pics in a little bit. Hope y'all are ready !

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Yessir !

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Push day

Bench press barbell
Very light
135x15
185x12
225x12
245x10
265x4 with a spot
185x12

Db incline press
100x10 for 3 sets

Shoulder press
50x10
60x10
65x8

Lateral raise
25x12 @3 sets

Tricep pressdown
Bpak style
20x10 3 angles
Superset with cable skull crushers 30lbs to failure

30 cardio

Workout 8.8 could have did better on the tricep portion today

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Dosed one pump preworkout, the smell is great and it mixed in very good. I'm going to dose it one str8 holing I get a rush preworkout when it kicks in. If anyone has every tried formeron it's very similar but this one is a little bit watery but dries just as quick.

I'm hoping that everyone, dose it a little bit different so that we can find a good protocol for future customers.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Sub. Isn't this anabolic though?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Lifted two 5 pc couch sets , I'd say leg workout counted today, it was brutal it's like 90 out here today. Didn't dose any fury but I should have. Does anyone know if I should be dosing it daily or it is okay if I use it when I lift only.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

I'd do it every day, not pulsing

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
so should i switch it then to 1/2 pump each day morning and night?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
On the way to the gym my car just shut off on the highway. I had to push my car off to the side. Got some good cardio i missed the gym. I was pissed. I hate Benz I just bought this car 2 weeks ago.

I went home and made the biggest steak at like 11 pm and grubbed haha. I will make it to the gym today. Taking the accord to the gym.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I killed the gym yesterday, i dont think the dermafury is kicking it but maybe that day off helped me

pull day

barbell rows
135,225,275,315x 6-12 reps
failed at the 4th rep with 315 but i pushed 2 more out almost a pr for me.

pulldowns
135x15
160x12
180x12
180x12

one arm db rows
125x12
125x12
125x12

new PR for sets at 125 for me!

barbell shrug behind the back
225x12@3 sets

supinated curls
30lbsx10 reps @ 4 sets

cable curl drop sets
60lbs down to 20lbs x15 reps if i could get it. the pump was unreal by then.

i dont know if im going to feel a difference in the gym with this because the dosage is so low but i know i put in work. this was done in 40 mins too.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I killed the gym yesterday, i dont think the dermafury is kicking it but maybe that day off helped me

pull day

barbell rows
135,225,275,315x 6-12 reps
failed at the 4th rep with 315 but i pushed 2 more out almost a pr for me.

pulldowns
135x15
160x12
180x12
180x12

one arm db rows
125x12
125x12
125x12

new PR for sets at 125 for me!

barbell shrug behind the back
225x12@3 sets

supinated curls
30lbsx10 reps @ 4 sets

cable curl drop sets
60lbs down to 20lbs x15 reps if i could get it. the pump was unreal by then.

i dont know if im going to feel a difference in the gym with this because the dosage is so low but i know i put in work. this was done in 40 mins too.
Heavy numbers!!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
Me thinks I'll follow along in here. Like the #'s you're putting up!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Quick, somebody call 911..

You're a strong dude man, following this!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Quick, somebody call 911.. You're a strong dude man, following this!
Legs tonight after work should be fun ! It's weird lifting in a regular gym compared to a power lifting gym you have to tone it down a bit. I've been banned from one spot for 6 months already for dropping the bar in deadlifts it was light too like 405 something like that. The struggle lololol

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Legs tonight after work should be fun ! It's weird lifting in a regular gym compared to a power lifting gym you have to tone it down a bit. I've been banned from one spot for 6 months already for dropping the bar in deadlifts it was light too like 405 something like that. The struggle lololol
I know that problem. My local gym is pretty laid back but you can't drop dead lifts etc either.

I have a nice set up in my garage for everything but go there for heavy DBs and cable machines

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Legs hyper day

I was not 100 today. I'm a special ed teacher and had 10 tough restraints today took a lot out of me. Dosed 1/2 pump pre for a boost but it didn't help really. Actually had a headache near the end

Leg extension
139,149,160,180,200x 12-15 reps

Leg curl
130,150,160,180(fail)x12-15 reps

Front squat
135x12-15
155x12-15
155x12-15

Deadlifts
135x12
225x12
225x12

Lunges
4x8 60lbs

Seated calf raise
90lbsx12
90lbsx12
90lbsx12

Cardio
30 minutes elliptical

I could have done better maybe next week.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hey, props to you for being a sp ed teacher. Must have the patience of Job. Tough job but one you must love(that goes for any teacher in today's society). Enjoy the rest!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
They all can't be our best sessions..
Effort is all that matters bro, way to put it down..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which I could add rep for my fellow teachers this week. Keep on keepin' on brother

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Hey, props to you for being a sp ed teacher. Must have the patience of Job. Tough job but one you must love(that goes for any teacher in today's society). Enjoy the rest!

yea i have my days and today started off rough. had 6 restraints before 10am it was a crazy day.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We teachers rule!!!
Had a couple students this week ask me if I was an ex-Marine. When I asked why, they explained it was my shaved head, the way I carried myself, and the physique. Kind of nice to have that be your classroom management: behave or I must break you

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a couple students this week ask me if I was an ex-Marine. When I asked why, they explained it was my shaved head, the way I carried myself, and the physique. Kind of nice to have that be your classroom management: behave or I must break you
Lol....

Same here. I am a physical educations teacher. The bald head and my style makes then think I was in the army.

My way, or the highway.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Lol....

Same here. I am a physical educations teacher. The bald head and my style makes then think I was in the army.

My way, or the highway.

I run my room like the military but I have to because my kids have bad behavioral issues. They know I don't play around.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
starting tomorrow I'm upping the dose to 2 pumps a day one in the am and one in the pm maybe pre workout.

update:

im not using any other stimulants at the moment and i got a crazy caffeine headache, this is sucks but i dont want to get my bp messed up. I've always had high bp since a kid almost close to hypertension levels. i might have to have like 100mg caffeine or something to ease the headache.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
How much caffeine do you drink on a regular day? Off cycle..

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
upper body day

incline db press
60x15
70x12
80x12
110x6

dips
3xfailure

lateral raise db's seated
20x12@3 sets

lat pulldown
120x15@3 sets

machine row
hammer strength machine
4plates one arm 180x10@4 sets

rear delt fly
120x6@ 4 sets
75x20

cable curl 3 levels
30lbsx30

tricep pressdown super set skull crusher
30x30
skull crusher 3 sets at 20 reps

pretty good day today. didn't have any thing intra just water no products at all today it was kind of on the fly i just went to the gym. definitely feel tigher today.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Gotta love those SuperSet Tricep days!!
SkullCrushers are legit, I'm gunna try decline"s as soon as my elbow feels better, thanks to Kat!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love those SuperSet Tricep days!! SkullCrushers are legit, I'm gunna try decline"s as soon as my elbow feels better, thanks to Kat!
Yea I always do like super sets with triceps It works great for me.

Side note 2 pumps is where it's at for dermafury , I can def feel tighter with 2. I may not look it lololol but I def feel it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yea I always do like super sets with triceps It works great for me. Side note 2 pumps is where it's at for dermafury , I can def feel tighter with 2. I may not look it lololol but I def feel it.
Ha Ha Nice, I'm beginning to feel tighter on it myself.. I'm gunna stick to 1 pump for a little bit longer and then go to 2..

Should be nice..

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
i woke up dry today, if its the same tomorrow ill take a pic. i forgot this morning i was running late.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't really have to worry about caffeine what ever your normal daily usage is stick with it. So long as you are drinking enough water caffeine has far more benefits than negatives. Otherwise take some Cayenne extract or hawthorne berry to control BP. Cayenne extract will help you lean up also if that is part of your goal.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've always drank lots of caffeine..
Usually around 5-800mg a day..

I've actually cut back a lot recently but even now on cycle, I still get anywhere from 2-400mg a day.. I just try and up my water intake..