Female searching for cycle info

C

clark0227

Awards
I'm 5'5 170. Just getting into the gym thing so far all I've tried is test but I'm looking for info on what would be good to help drop some weight and put on muscle as well. If I had a choice I would choose putting on muscle. If someone could inbox me on what "supplements I should do, how to aquire these and side effects I would be very greatful! Thx!!

A

andrewmylett

Awards
Hi,

Cycles for women are always a bit more tricky as ladies often want to avoid the masculinising side effects of steroid use (enlarged clitorus, vilirilisation, facial hair etc)
If you're still keen and they are legal in your area, perhaps consider running a cycle of Var 20mg ED alongside Clenbuterol 40mcg to 80mcg ED as well as T3 25mcg for 12 weeks. However, it is often recommended that you take regular breaks on Clen and T3 (normally 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off)

That should do the trick. Just remember to keep your diet on point, train hard and get plenty of rest. The advantage of Var is it provides slow lean gains without too much liver toxicity or water retention. The downside is that it's generally quite expensive and often faked. You could also research into Winstrol which is generally cheaper but is still effective. If dosed correctly and from a legit source.

Good luck in your research and happy training.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm 5'5 170. Just getting into the gym thing so far all I've tried is test but I'm looking for info on what would be good to help drop some weight and put on muscle as well. If I had a choice I would choose putting on muscle. If someone could inbox me on what "supplements I should do, how to aquire these and side effects I would be very greatful! Thx!!
If your new to the gym scene then you don't need drugs you need consistent training with a structured diet. Without these on point then drugs won't to nadda anyways.

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
I have a thread on her from 2 years ago where i was running anavar. U can pm me with any other questions and I will gladly help where I can.

N

nidele19

Awards
I have a thread on her from 2 years ago where i was running anavar. U can pm me with any other questions and I will gladly help where I can.
I want to message you but I don't know how to make my points go up ?