Epistane Cycle

neal_thakkar

Awards
Hi guys, first post here but have been going through forums quite a bit. Just wanted your feedback on my Epistane cycle, that I already started. I know I may be young to be cycling but regardless I'd love to get feedback from you guys! Thank you. I have one week completed, starting week two tomorrow. The lethargy and depression have been pretty high, but I have already seen some gains. Consuming around 3500 calories/ED but I am looking to slowly increase that each day to about 4,000.

Prior to cycle:
Height: 5'10
Weight:197.0 lbs
BF %: 7.9% (not with skin calipers only with the handheld monitor)
B:315, S:385, DL:425

Current Weight: 201.4 lbs

Cycles Ran before:
1) Anavar only (at age 18)
2) Testosterone Cypionate (10 weeks) & Equipoise (12 Weeks) (Last summer)

I am looking to run an Epistane cycle at 30/40/40/40. This is all I have but I can get more if necessary. I have clomid on hand and for PCT, I look to run it at 100/100/50/50. As I've said before I am 7 days in, I can run to a local supplement store and pick up some on cycle support if necessary. I can even get some HCG or an AI as I have access to it, but personally don't think it will be necessary. Thoughts?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Im on my third week of epi and you should dose it for 6 weeks 30/40/40/40/40/40. Also get cel cycle assist for during and after cycle. I'd also get an ai for any rebound gyno.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Oh. And get some natural test booster for pct.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You are only one week in and already feeling Lethargy? I am on week 6 of my Epi cycle (tomorrow is the last day) and I didn't get any lethargy until yesterday.