this cycle good? some recommendations please

Bigdaz123

Awards
Hey everyone, im just about to run my 2nd cycle of epistane specifally ep-stane by Dynamic formulas...im 26 been training for 7-8 yrs went from 130lbs to 198lbs including the use of my last epi cycle.. The cycle itself now is straight forward I got my cycle supports, vitamins, fishoil etc etc all ready.. For my pct I have activate xtreme, lean xtreme, triazole and nolvadex 20mg and more cycle support stuff... Is that good? And also is it seriously worth adding ostarine like alot of people are doing now? It seems too 50/50 adding a drug to grow instead of recover.... Cheers

Bigdaz123

Awards
My last one was this time last year... I cant do 20/20/10/10 unless I pour half the pills out lol

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
My last one was this time last year... I cant do 20/20/10/10 unless I pour half the pills out lol
Pills? You're not using that Nolvadex XT( or whatever it's called) instead of a SERM right?

Bigdaz123

Awards
Pills? You're not using that Nolvadex XT( or whatever it's called) instead of a SERM right?
Nuh tamox comes in both gel and pill form... I had 60 pills and down to 30 from last cycle... And it was a good pct last time... But im asking about ostarine?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Nuh tamox comes in both gel and pill form... I had 60 pills and down to 30 from last cycle... And it was a good pct last time... But im asking about ostarine?
I've only ever seen liquid.... I could be wrong... Never seen gels or pills

Bigdaz123

Awards
I've only ever seen liquid.... I could be wrong... Never seen gels or pills
You only get pictures of tablets on google for nolvadex... My pills are really small... Didnt come from rep but from the pharmacy in one of those consealed airtight plastic bags

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
You only get pictures of tablets on google for nolvadex... My pills are really small... Didnt come from rep but from the pharmacy in one of those consealed airtight plastic bags
Humm... I guess I've only ever seen nolva research chems. Never seen pills.