Transform! topical formestane from Olympus labs! jbry log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I received a bottle of O.L. Transform in the mail today.

Had to go to work, but couldn't help but quickly apply some to arms and back of legs.

D/t the az heat, was a bit runny, but still went on good.
Like typical formestane solutions, it was a bit grainy, but absorbed quickly and smells okay.
Spread pretty evenly as well.
I'm currently into week 4 or 5 (i forget) of a test-e, test-p, eq cycle
Test is at 250/week and eq is at 400/week. once the test e is done, I'll be switching to test p at 50mg e/d.

First vial of eq was at 600/week till empty, Now I'm just going 400 till I'm done. (About 16 weeks.)
Not using any ai currently, so do feel and look a bit puffy.

Workout was full body circuit m/w/f but stopped that today to go back to typical 5 day split.

Chest n abs was today. Abs will try to be included as active rest every workout.

Incline bench:
80x6, 80x6, 80x6, 80x7 (should of went heavier)
Planks in between, 30sec each set.

Free motion cable chest press:
120x8, 120x8, 110x8, 110x8
Russian twist with 10lbs for 30 reps in between each set.

huh, I'm typing this and cant remember if I did fly's or not. I know I finished with decline one arm push ups, 4 sets of 10, with mountain climbers in between, and my chest is still sore today. should of wrote this on Monday, instead of after a 12hr day of training.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess I'll join dissss shizzznit

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for noods of wifey.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ther bromo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back/Bi today
Lazy day.

Had a session from 12-1230 so that cut into my workout time.

No warm up.

Lat pull down: 190x8x4
Knee raises on dip bar: 10x4
----
Pull ups: 5x4
Side planks: 30sec e/s x 4
----
Seated cable row: 100x12x4
Crunches: 30x4
-------
Reverse fly: 70x15x4
Flutter kicks: 30sec x 4
-------
Preacher curls: 70,60,50x8
Toe tap planks: 10e/s x 3
---------
Spider curls: 50,40,30 x 10
Leg raise: 12x3

Then it was after 130 so I was out of time.

Good pump though. Just tired. Train 43.5 hours this week.
Already feeling it mentally.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke up late today, so I hadn't had solid food till post workout. So workout was lazy.

On a plus, lifted with a friend, last time he saw me was about 2 months ago, and he was shocked at how thick my back had gotten.

Today was boot camp I guess.

Squats (135),> db flat bench(60),> dead lift(185),> db bent over row (60),>db shoulder press (50),> lat raise (10), pull ups (bw), rest.
10 reps each lift, 4 sets.

Was supposed to be legs, but I wasn't feeling up to it. Guess that'll be tomorrow.

Every time I start an ai, I get thirsty as hell, this happen to anyone else?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up late today, so I hadn't had solid food till post workout. So workout was lazy.

On a plus, lifted with a friend, last time he saw me was about 2 months ago, and he was shocked at how thick my back had gotten.

Today was boot camp I guess.

Squats (135),> db flat bench(60),> dead lift(185),> db bent over row (60),>db shoulder press (50),> lat raise (10), pull ups (bw), rest.
10 reps each lift, 4 sets.

Was supposed to be legs, but I wasn't feeling up to it. Guess that'll be tomorrow.

Every time I start an ai, I get thirsty as hell, this happen to anyone else?
Ya. I end up pissing more and drop water. Always end up more thirsty. Bad headaches if I don't drink enough to.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where were you?! It got up to 117 up in this bish today
idk, could be the thermometer in the car was broken from so much heat. at around 5 in tempe, that's what it said.

certainly felt much hotter than 110 that's for sure. the gym picked the perfect fuqing day do have the doors open all morning an afternoon to replace mats in the free weight section.
must of been in the 70-80's in the weight room. sucked.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to feel pumped all the time, similar to when using m1t , guess the bold is kicking in.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like typical formestane solutions, it was a bit grainy, but absorbed quickly and smells okay.
There are some of your fellow reps that tried to diminish certain brands' Formestanes for being grainy and leaving residue. They hinted that this would not be one of them.

This is why I have respect for you as an SNS rep (and GQ also), you actually use the products you post about. I don't care personally about grains or crystals, I want to know if it works, and I know that following your log will be the proof I need.

Keep making SNS proud, and enjoy your run with these products!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some of your fellow reps that tried to diminish certain brands' Formestanes for being grainy and leaving residue. They hinted that this would not be one of them.

This is why I have respect for you as an SNS rep (and GQ also), you actually use the products you post about. I don't care personally about grains or crystals, I want to know if it works, and I know that following your log will be the proof I need.

Keep making SNS proud, and enjoy your run with these products!
Sns drama.... Don't get me started....

Going to enjoy this, as it's the first time using this ai while on aromatizable compounds.
So I'll get to fully appreciate it I hope, cause so far, I've bloated like a mofo already without it.

Thanks for the kind words. :spankme:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many pumps are you using by the way?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may increase as I get used to it.

When I go every day, joints start bothering me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noticeable crystals on skin after applying.

Seems to have rubbed off or dissolved though after time outside.

Used a pump on 1 leg each, then on 1 arm each, then on the lower back, and chest.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticeable crystals on skin after applying.

Seems to have rubbed off or dissolved though after time outside.

Used a pump on 1 leg each, then on 1 arm each, then on the lower back, and chest.
I hear some people use bodylotion later on to try and get those crystals absorbed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear some people use bodylotion later on to try and get those crystals absorbed.
Yea that would work. I don't use body lotion as it might effect absorption.

I'll use sweat.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% should be absorbed easily with each application, the 5% turnover in crystallization may be addressed with more of the carrier which we have already implemented or a little more in application when applying. Dont forget theres plenty of serving in that baby.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
95% should be absorbed easily with each application, the 5% turnover in crystallization may be addressed with more of the carrier which we have already implemented or a little more in application when applying. Dont forget theres plenty of serving in that baby.
Yea, I don't worry about it. Just wanted to make note so other users aren't surprised an start b1tching

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I don't worry about it. Just wanted to make note so other users aren't surprised an start b1tching
as always we appreciate your honest feedback, we will always continue to sponsor logs for you since your word carries a lot of weight and furthermore provides truth to the end consumer.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes they can, an do. Makes my wife horney as me.
Being woke up with a blow job is very nice.

It's also why unfortunately I won't use potent compounds transdermally like tren an ment
That's my concern now because I'm using Dermatren. Although that may be why she's so horny.....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just realized half a pump is 50mg.

So today and yesterday I applied about 600mg each day. Oops.

Feel good though, bloat is def going down already.

Yesterday was chest. I actually did flat bench, which I haven't done in a long time.
Was able to get 225 for 3 unassisted. Shoulder started to feel strained, so I stopped there.
Was good for me though. Back to dumbbells. New goal is to get 225 with the db's.

Other exercises included flys, dips, one arm push ups.
Chest is a lil sore.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slowly seeing core getting more an more defined. Good news.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to finish a vial of test e, thought I had about 3/4 a ml left, but it was almost 1 1/2 ml, so I just injected that into a delt,

Then pulled a ml of eq, and injected into the other delt.

Should be a nice boost.

This was the last 250/ml bottle I had, now going to use cobra venom, which is 200/ml

No forma today.

Legs at 12.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs were calf raise, leg curls, front squats, hack squat, leg extensions.

Great pump.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
No idea how I missed this thread . Curious on the different ester treats you with the EQ. Are you going to keep the EQ at 400 for the rest of duration if the cycle ?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
It says 16 weeks at 400 if I knew how to comprehend. Anyways fan of Olympus In for sure.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No idea how I missed this thread . Curious on the different ester treats you with the EQ. Are you going to keep the EQ at 400 for the rest of duration if the cycle ?
yea most likely.

I have I'd say about 8 weeks of test prop at 50mg/ed so I'll re evaluate after I finished off the test e, how i'll dose it d/t the long ester of the eq. want to give myself at least 4-5 weeks off eq before finishing up the cycle.

weight hasn't gone up, but I'm def bigger. I put on a shirt that is normally pretty comfy, but it felt too tight this evening.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
yea most likely. I have I'd say about 8 weeks of test prop at 50mg/ed so I'll re evaluate after I finished off the test e, how i'll dose it d/t the long ester of the eq. want to give myself at least 4-5 weeks off eq before finishing up the cycle. weight hasn't gone up, but I'm def bigger. I put on a shirt that is normally pretty comfy, but it felt too tight this evening.
thanked by BlumpkinKing

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back and shoulders today.

Whole body hurts after 9 hours if training clients though.

Need to feed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things are still going good. libido has shot through the freaking roof.

feel like I just hit puberty. a$$ n titties all I can think about.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it weird to sing nine inch nails "hurt" in my head while giving myself an injection?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great back workout today side from the soreness in my chest, good mind muscle connection.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joints are starting to crackle and hurt. Gotta ease back

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards