Cycle info

uberjedi

Awards
Looking for basics here. If I were to run Tr3n for 7-8 weeks at 60/90/120 ( the rest of the way) and Ep1 at 30/45/45...... for 6 weeks would I want to start the EP1 a week or two in then finish together of start together? Also any general advice on this. I have my Nolvadex for PCT and just in case Amicare pro and super PCT (will pyramid). Thanks. Also planning to track my upcoming cycle what ever I settle on.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If it's your first cycle, I'd run Epi first.

Save the Tren for later.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Looks like you're trying to bulk. Perhaps, Halo would be a better route for a noob with this goal.

uberjedi

Awards
If it's your first cycle, I'd run Epi first.

Save the Tren for later.
So I could save the Tr3n just run the Epi bridge cycles with Costar and Epic then run Tr3n at 60/90/120..... and possibly stack should my black heart desire? And in line with goals at the time of course.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
So I could save the Tr3n just run the Epi bridge cycles with Costar and Epic then run Tr3n at 60/90/120..... and possibly stack should my black heart desire? And in line with goals at the time of course.
Ep15stane and tr3n both have long shelf lives. I would save hem both for a stack later and do halo at 50/75/75/75/75 now. I used LGI Halo for my first stack 2 years ago and it was very kind to me. 6 months ago I stacked OL Ep15stane and tr3n my first multi compound cycle and it was amazing. Higher blood pressure and liver values though. Different people have widely varied reactions to different compounds though.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Looks like a good game plan.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi works perfectly for bulking too. I'd definitely run Epi solo first, maybe stack it with TR3N next time.

uberjedi

Awards
Epi works perfectly for bulking too. I'd definitely run Epi solo first, maybe stack it with TR3N next time.
Well I'm cutting right now but seems EPI is good all around starting point as it has been described

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love epi. And I have used a lot of different compounds.

As for bulking, epi is my second best ever.(sd is king, but not for beginners and illegal in the us, not going to discuss that here)

Try Ep15tane, you won't be disappointed.

SAVE10NOW, nutriverse gives you a 10% discount.

uberjedi

Awards
I love epi. And I have used a lot of different compounds.

As for bulking, epi is my second best ever.(sd is king, but not for beginners and illegal in the us, not going to discuss that here)

Try Ep15tane, you won't be disappointed.

SAVE10NOW, nutriverse gives you a 10% discount.
Oh I've found d gear and know where to get it should I choose that path later. For now going to use this companies products and who knows maybe parlay it into a sponsorship one day. I start my cycle on Saturday

uberjedi

Awards
I would also like to thank gOhard and Olympus labs for helping me out and being patient. They are helping me set up future cycles and bridges.

uberjedi

Awards
I see someone getting all excited.

You should be... this is going to be fun!
Yup. Taking my 3rd dose tonight. I've had a powerful thirst all day and my cycle home tonight was well....I had more energy than I should have. Maybe placebo but to be honest I have been bummed out that it might take 3weeks. Hope this is a rare it's working right away. Got a really warm tingling sensation this AM about 45 min after taking it.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Yup. Taking my 3rd dose tonight. I've had a powerful thirst all day and my cycle home tonight was well....I had more energy than I should have. Maybe placebo but to be honest I have been bummed out that it might take 3weeks. Hope this is a rare it's working right away. Got a really warm tingling sensation this AM about 45 min after taking it.
Even though it takes a few weeks to see results, In the meantime, its probably the best preworkout you can take - good bloodflow and amazing pump - so enjoy.