How bad are the side effects ???

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
So like the title says, how bad are they in general and for the most part ? What are the most common ones and for what ph's/ds's?
How much better would it be to pinch ?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So like the title says, how bad are they in general and for the most part ? What are the most common ones and for what ph's/ds's?
How much better would it be to pinch ?
It all depends on how your body reacts and how complete your cycle is. Everyone's body is different but a terrible cycle will have loss of libido acne high blood pressure lethargy hair shedding , where as a great cycle will have you feeling better than you have ever felt.
Pct is also an area where you can mess up and go from feeling like a million bucks to garbage.
Research what you are going to run read logs and be smart

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
It all depends on how your body reacts and how complete your cycle is. Everyone's body is different but a terrible cycle will have loss of libido acne high blood pressure lethargy hair shedding , where as a great cycle will have you feeling better than you have ever felt.
Pct is also an area where you can mess up and go from feeling like a million bucks to garbage.
Research what you are going to run read logs and be smart
That's the thing, I see people taking their cycle assist or doing the pct's correctly yet you hear of the gyno coming later or with the cycle assist the blood pressure issues,etc. So that makes me super paranoid lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Worst side effects for me are acne (in upper chest, traps and shoulders) and sore nipples.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's the thing, I see people taking their cycle assist or doing the pct's correctly yet you hear of the gyno coming later or with the cycle assist the blood pressure issues,etc. So that makes me super paranoid lol
Post cycle gyno usually is onset when the cycler doesnt use a serm
And most cycles will cause a spike in bp that's why cycle support is highly recommend
Being paranoid is a good thing it will make you make sure that you cover all of your bases

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Worst side effects for me are acne (in upper chest, traps and shoulders) and sore nipples.
Doesn't the soreness usually mean gyno is around lol, the acne im not so worried as I've heard it goes away once you're off..

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Post cycle gyno usually is onset when the cycler doesnt use a serm
And most cycles will cause a spike in bp that's why cycle support is highly recommend
Being paranoid is a good thing it will make you make sure that you cover all of your bases
Which I have my cycle support from AI and nolva for after, I had bought dermacrine thinking it'd be a good starter but I've heard otherwise.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't the soreness usually mean gyno is around lol, the acne im not so worried as I've heard it goes away once you're off..
Yeah it may be the first sign of gyno.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Which I have my cycle support from AI and nolva for after, I had bought dermacrine thinking it'd be a good starter but I've heard otherwise.
Starter what? cycle?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yea cuz I read so much positive til I got it and then it wasnt enough for anything but a test base to stack :( lmao
Its a great product but I don't see too many people using it for a solo run. Grab some Halo X and you will have a cycle :)

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Its a great product but I don't see too many people using it for a solo run. Grab some Halo X and you will have a cycle :)
Believe me i've looked at halo/hdrol/etc. but the sides are always what worries me.. the heart/hair/libido/liver, all of that lol even with cycle support..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Believe me i've looked at halo/hdrol/etc. but the sides are always what worries me.. the heart/hair/libido/liver, all of that lol even with cycle support..
Check out kickstart7 log he ran a halox cycle covered all of his bases and had great results its all about planning, preparation and proper execution.