(Sponsored) OLYMPUS LABS DermaTREST- Detailed Log/Review!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Aaaaaand it begins!!!
What's up fellas!? Big thank you to jaycuda and the entire Olympus Labs team for selecting me to log the maiden voyage of DermaTREST! This of course should be an awesome run, and I'm expecting great results! I'm currently on week 6 of a oral Tr3st and Ep15tane run- and began DermaTREST today. This log will cover this new portion of my cycle up to and including pct. The total cycle will be 12 weeks. 6 in the books, 6 with DermaTREST starting now! If anyone is interested, I'll still be updating my current running log.. It will cover the entire 12 weeks:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

This is the cycle in full:
Oral Trest: 50/60/70/75/75/75/25/25/25/25/25/25
Ep15stane: 30/40/45/45/45/45/0/0/0/0/0/0
DermaTREST: 0/0/0/0/0/0/50/75/100/100/100/100
D1methadrol: 0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30/30
-----Bold represents where this cycle begins. I've included the previous 6 weeks just to "paint the full picture"

PCT:
Clomid: 50/50/50/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
AI (either Formestane or exemestane... Dosing will be updated, but it'll run about 2-3 weeks past the SERMs)
DAA
Natural Test Booster (that doesn't contain daa)
ZMA
{Creatine, and all the other good stuff}

Background Info:
Age- 25
Height- 5'10"
Weight- 195lbs
BF%- about 11-14%. I'll get it checked for sure at the gym this week.
Years Lifting- 9 total, the last 5 being serious
Past Compounds Used- M-Drol, Epi, M1,4add, P-Mag

General Cycle/Log Info:

So, I'll be running trest solo for 3 weeks, and then stacked with d1methadrol for the latter 3 weeks. This will be useful to see how DermaTREST works on it's own, as well as stacked. In this log I will try to record as much info and personal opinions as possible. I understand this isn't just a "log"- rather a review of a brand new product. I'll experiment changing around dosing schedules, application techniques, dosing amounts, and dosing of other supps (AI and hcg) so that people looking into this product will have as much info as possible. I hope this log serves as a source of information for others, and proves how well DermaTREST works!

Thoughts/Predictions on DermaTREST:
I've been extremely impressed with oral trest so far. It's powerful, not super harsh, and encourages a sense of well being. I definitely feel "on" with it, and walk around pumped up all the time. I plan to use this compound as a test base for all future cycles. However- my biggest issue with trest is it's short half life. Yes- this makes it great for a preworkout, but it really doesn't allow for dosing to maintain stable blood levels. Granted plenty of people herein AM have had great success with just dosing 2-3 times per day, but I'm kind of anal when it comes to even spacing. I feel stable blood levels are important for the success of the cycle, and for your body in general. This is precisely why I love the idea of DermaTREST! Of course the half life is still short, but the compound is slowly absorbed throughout several hours, which really helps maintain stable blood levels. Add in the fact that it has a better bioavailability transdermally, and this product just makes so much sense!

GOALS-
Body weight:
In short, my goals are to continue adding lean muscle mass, while fortifying the gains I've made so far on cycle. I've gained 15 lbs so far in the last 6 weeks. I would be perfectly fine with gaining another 5 lbs, and really concentrating on lowering BF, and just continuing my recomp.
Strength:
Below are my current big lifts, followed by my goals for those same lifts by the time this is done.
-Bench Press- 255x5 (current) -> 275x5 and 315x1 (goal)
-Deadlft- 365x5 (current) -> 405x3-4 (goal)
-Front Squat- 205x6 and 225x3 (current) -> 235x6 and 275x3 (goal)
-DB Shoulder Press- 80x6 (current) -> 90x6-8 (goal)

Routine:
I Will continue my current Upper/Lower split for the rest of this week, and then begin a new body part split next week. I will update this with the actual schedule when it's set in stone.

Ill post before pics in the following days... After getting a pump of course ;). If anyone is interested though, I do have pics in my alternate log... They show progression using Tr3st and Ep15tane.

Thank you again OL! Let's doooooo this! Time to prove how well DermaTREST works! The compound of ze future!!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
In :) 20 pounds on a recomp? Lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In :) 20 pounds on a recomp? Lol

Lol... I know it sounds off. Perhaps it's just more of a lean bulk. All I know is I'm up 15lbs, and have deff lost 1-2% bf. I gained quite a bit on my legs so far.. All muscle memory from my big days

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!!! Yeah buddy.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Damnnnn, son...

Extending a full six weeks of Tr3st = GAINZZZZ!!!

In :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In for the info... and results

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! I'm super excited! This stuff is great to apply- it smells good, dries quickly and isn't sticky or greasy. It's pretty much is easy to apply as formeron.

I actually like it better though because the active ingredient is completely dissolved into the liquid, not just suspended. So after it dries you're not left with crystals all over you that you have to re-moisturize to get to absorbed. That's the one thing I felt was unsettling about formeron.... As you rub it in some of the crystals dissolve into the carrier which I assume allows them to be absorbed. Regardless, the dermaTREST is very nice to apply.

The only thing that I'm not crazy about so far is the pump on the bottle. It's kind of hard to get a smooth even pump - it kind of sticks so you have to be very careful while measuring out the right amount. I'm going pick up a medicine dropper today and use that to get the exact amounts.

I'm thinking i'll apply 30 or 40 mg upon waking up, 25 mg orally pre-workout at 4 PM, and the remaining 20 mg transdermal after my work out around 6 PM. When I up the dosage to 75, and 100 mg I'll follow the same protocol and same proportions. After a week or two I'll change it up and dose all of the transdermal in the morning just to see if it is noticeable difference in effectiveness

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I'm just really excited to see how the dermaTREST solo goes- especially once I am up to 100mg transdermal +25 pre-workout. I have a feeling it's going to be crazy.

At 75 Orally plus 45mg epi I already got some really nice, lean gaines. I'm curious as to how lean it will be solo. I'll mess around with the AI dosing to see how heavily that affects the bloating.

As for my AI - I may end up getting exemestane since I have to put my order in for PCT stuff. The exemestane is pretty cheap so I'll probably go with that, see how it goes, and make further decisions from there.
---anybody with experience using exemestane care to weigh in on its effectiveness verse formeron? Formeron treated me well so far, but I feel like I might have to use a lot of it to combat the high dose of trest. It might just not be cost-effective to rely on formestane products at this point

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol... I know it sounds off. Perhaps it's just more of a lean bulk. All I know is I'm up 15lbs, and have deff lost 1-2% bf. I gained quite a bit on my legs so far.. All muscle memory from my big days
Well more power to ya then! That's awesome

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Well more power to ya then! That's awesome
Thanks, we'll see how it goes! I just took a week and deloaded so hopefully I'll start back up tomorrow with some heavy deadlifts

bomb

Awards
sosososo damn subbed.

lets do this together bro , I do also a 12weeker of trest (really worried about suppression tho lol )

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
sosososo damn subbed. lets do this together bro , I do also a 12weeker of trest (really worried about suppression tho lol )
Everything is going to shut you down doood, it'll always come back though.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Guys- sorry for no updates. I'll post the full story later today but pretty much I had a "run in" with the law and just acquired my freedom today. Was able to lift but went without any compounds or pct for 3 weeks. Immediately starting pct today and will have to stay on for a few weeks before continuing the dermaTREST in a few weeks.

joeybacs

Awards
Lol. Lift right after freedom. Dedication right there.