First Epi Cycle

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok. So I am totally new to the PH world and I will be running my first Epistane cycle. Thanks to the extremely generous folks at Olympus Labs I have a bottle of EP1STANE and a bottle of AR1MACARE PRO here in front of me. Took my first dose of both about two hours ago with my first meal.

The plan is to run this for 6 weeks followed by PCT.
Going to run the Epi dosage as : 30/45/45/45/45/45
Going to run the AR1MACARE PRO dosage as : 2/3/3/3/3/3

I plan to purchase some Taurine in the near future to deal with the back pumps that I hear I will be experiencing down the road.
My overall goal is more of a recomp thing .... retain if not gain a little muscle while cutting some of the fat I have gained while bulking up over the past 6 months.

I will be posting each workout as I finish them. Currently doing the following split. Chest/Shoulders/Tri's - Back/Bi's - OFF - Legs/Abs - OFF - Repeat

Age - 43
Height - 6'5"
Weight - 265

I will post some before pictures tomorrow .....
Tonight is Leg/Abs day ..... generally workout from 8:30-9:45 pm

Thanks again Olympus Labs !!!!

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the fun. What's your PCT look like?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the fun. What's your PCT look like?
So far the plan is to run Tomoxifen citrate 'research chem' with SUP3R PCT from Olympus Labs along with whatever else I can find to get the test up and running again. Got 6 weeks to figure out the plan to perfection and I am a noobie so I welcome all the help that the more seasoned veterans here on AM can give me.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
If finances allow at the end of the cycle I would like to add a few other Oly Labs products to my PCT. STR3NGTH looks good and the OSTAR1NE also looks good to toss in with the PCT. I have also heard that DAA is a good low cost addition to PCT to get things pumping again.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
At this point my biggest concern is the potential lethargy that can occur during the cycle and what to do to combat that?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
So far the plan is to run Tomoxifen citrate 'research chem' with SUP3R PCT from Olympus Labs along with whatever else I can find to get the test up and running again. Got 6 weeks to figure out the plan to perfection and I am a noobie so I welcome all the help that the more seasoned veterans here on AM can give me.
Honestly, I've never done any PHs but I've done a ton of research in prep for my first run (most likely next year). You really should have all your good for your PCT when you start your cycle just in case something happens (either to your body or something in life comes up) so you can jump on your PCT. I wouldn't wait until the end of your run to get your PCT dealt with.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I've never done any PHs but I've done a ton of research in prep for my first run (most likely next year). You really should have all your good for your PCT when you start your cycle just in case something happens (either to your body or something in life comes up) so you can jump on your PCT. I wouldn't wait until the end of your run to get your PCT dealt with.
I agree with you on that .... The Tomoxifen is already ordered and should be here in a day or two .... that's the major one for PCT that I really want on hand in case of emergency. I will order the other items in about 3 weeks when finances allow it. Times are tough for me right now so I have to stagger my spending or not do it at all.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on that .... The Tomoxifen is already ordered and should be here in a day or two .... that's the major one for PCT that I really want on hand in case of emergency. I will order the other items in about 3 weeks when finances allow it. Times are tough for me right now so I have to stagger my spending or not do it at all.
Right on man, glad the Tomoxifen is on the way. The SERM is the most important. You'd prlly be able to get away with just the SERM and the Sup3r PCT if it came down to it, from what I've read.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
This is the same cycle I plan on running so, I'm pretty excited to follow along.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Tamox/Super PCT should suffice if money is tight. If you can add Osta it may be beneficial but not necessary. I wouldn't worry about having Strength either unless the funds are there. DAA is cheap.

To combat the lethargy and help the gains you could add tr3st and an on cycle AI. Extra eliminate could suffice but transform would be better.

Probably a lesser expensive option to the trest is stano. AI probably not needed with it. By all accounts it's no where near as strong as trest.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Question for you (or anyone with knowledge) what are you using for pre workout? I read a lot of log where people stay away from stims while on cycle, and I read some where they don't.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
All depends on if you have blood pressure issues.
I run stims on cycle, but moderately.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I will likely continue to use a PWO while on cycle unless I experience any blood pressure issues. My girlfriend is a trained EMT and will monitor my blood pressure for me to be safe. As for taking something while on cycle to combat the lethargy ..... I wish I had the funds to add the TR3ST but then that would also go against the original intent of the Log for Olympus Labs. I am logging this as a first PH cycle and that is why they sent me Epi ..... generally considered the go-to PH for a first cycle. That being said .... if there is another, non-hormonal product out there that I could take while on cycle to combat the lethargy I would love to hear about it. I even considered a fat burner like Biotest HotRox or something similar to keep the energy levels up but that is not cheap either and could also adversely effect my blood pressure. From what I have learned online the potential for lethargy doesn't really show up until somewhere around the 4th week so I have some time to figure things out. Naturally, any more accurate information from the seasoned veterans here on AM is welcomed .... ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok Just took my second dose of both EP1STANE and AR1MACARE PRO. At 8pm I will take my PWO (currently using CONQU3R by Olympus Labs) and start my Leg/Abs workout at 8:30. I have about 4-5 doses of the PWO left in the tub and then I have to resort to using something else. This has been one of the best PWO's I have ever tried .... sad to see it go.

I will post my first official 'Day -1' Epi log with workout stats later tonight.

Thanks again Olympus Labs !!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #1
EP1STANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Legs & Abs workout 8:30 - 9:45

1. Db Goblet Sumo Squat
3x15 75lb
2. BB Front Squat
3x6 165lb
3x5 185lb
1x3 195lb
3. BB Calve Extension
3x15 195lb
2x10 225lb
4. Quad Extension
2x15 145lb
3x12 150lb
5. Db Side Bends (done 2 sets - rest -2 sets)
4x12 60lb
6. Ab Routine (consists of multiple sets of crunches, oblique crunches, leg lifts, V-ups)

Good workout. Obviously not feeling anything from the Epi yet .... only first day. Day off tomorrow and then routine starts again with Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

Thanks again Olympus Labs

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I should note that due to financial issues of late I had to do away with my gym membership and rely on the old home gym equipment I have. I have a nice Oly weight set and a decent bench. Unfortunately I had to sell my Squat cage a few years back due to divorce. I used to have a very nice home gym setup but it is what it is. I have been slowly rebuilding my home gym and filling in the blanks at the commercial gym. For the time being it will be workouts with only free weights at home. For chest/shoulders/back/arms ... not a problem with the oly lifts .... I am huge fan of deadlifts for back. Legs do suffer a little due to not being able to use a leg press or hit back squats .... I can manage lower weight front squats with my current setup so that's what I do. Make do with what you have .... if its heavy lift it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #2
EP1STANE - 30mg (took first dose about 2 hours ago)
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps (took first cap with Epi dose 2 hours ago)

Today is an OFF day so just resting and eating and enjoying hanging out with the family. Happy 4th of July !!!
No noticeable effects from the Epi yet .... but not really expecting to feel anything this soon anyway.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wrong section

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Wrong section
Sorry. I posted in the supplement log section because I AM logging this for Olympus Labs. What section would be more appropriate?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry. I posted in the supplement log section because I AM logging this for Olympus Labs. What section would be more appropriate?
Cycle info I believe. But correct me if I'm wrong Olympus

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Cycle info I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong though

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah cycle info section for sure.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok .... not exactly sure how to move it to the correct section. Is that something I do or the mods do?
I'll contact Admin and ask him to move it! :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I have yesterdays info to post and will have todays to post as well .... do I wait for them to move this to the appropriate section or ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yesterdays info to post and will have todays to post as well .... do I wait for them to move this to the appropriate section or ?
You can post it here now :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Stats from last night .... didn't get a chance to sit down with the laptop afterwards.

DAY #3
E15TANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Did Chest/Shoulders/Tri's

1. BB Incline Bench

1x12 145lb
1x12 165lb
1x10 175lb
1x8 185lb
2.BB Flat Bench
1x8 185lb
1x6 205lb
1x6 215lb
2x5 225lb
3. Db Flys
3x10 45lb
4. Seated BB Military Press
2x10 95lb
2x8 115lb
2x5 125lb
5. BB Seated Behind Neck Press
3x12 85lb
6. Bench Dips
2x20 BW
2x15 BW + 45lb plate
7. Db Skullcrushers (on incline bench with arm far enough back to maintain constant tension on triceps area)
3x15 30lb
8. Db Lateral Raise
3x10 30lb
9. Db Front Raise
1x10 30lb
2x20 20lb

Good workout. May be placebo at this early stage but I felt more energy and drive and aggression throughout this workout. Felt good !

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose for the day of EP15TANE and AR1MACARE PRO. Feeling good. Looking forward to tonights workout. Back&Biceps. Get to do some Deadlifts .... I love deadlifts!
On a side note .... Tamoxifen order has shipped so I will have my PCT fairly set up in a few days. However the site I ordered the other bottle of AR1MACARE PRO from is one that I will NOT likely ever use again. Placed my order on Monday and it still shows pending .... and when I check their site it appears that they don't even sell AR1MACARE now ... ?! Not too happy about this ..... I don't wanna be caught with no liver support while on cycle

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #4
EP15TANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Feeling good! Slight noticeable positive mood increase .... placebo or ? Just starting to feel good overall.

Did Back&Biceps tonight

1. Deadlift
2x8 265lb
2x6 285lb
1x5 305lb
2x3 325lb
2. BB Rows
4x10 135lb (lighter weight - slow tempo - really squeeze the muscle at the top with slight pause at full contraction)
3. Meadows Rows
3x10 Bar + 60lb
2x8 Bar + 70lb
4. Rear Delt Flys
4x12 20lb Db
5. BB Curls (vary grip from narrow to wide for 2 sets of each)
2x15 75lb
2x10 95lb
6. Incline Db Curls
3x12 35lb
7. Db Shrugs (light weight/high rep - pump)
3x25 60lb

Good workout. Felt great .... felt like I could keep going tonight ... energy seems to be increasing. ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to post before/afters?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Was waiting for girlfriend to get back. She's been gone a few days and she's got the better camera and will take pics for me. She got home a few hrs ago. So tomorrow I should have pics up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea before and afters would be awesome. New to the forums but in on this!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not she is still asleep. Pics will be up today .... more likely tonight

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for moving this to the appropriate section :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #5
EP15TANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Day off today. A little sore from yesterday's back workout.

Ok .... be gentle. Here are two before pics that my girlfriend just took of me. Obviously I need to learn to pose. And obviously I need to cut some fat from my long bulk. Epi should help there. This time last year I was pretty lean but lacked in the muscle dept. I've bulked up but added some fat also. From these pics I can also see some muscle imbalances .... left tricep is not as developed as the right. Work in progress. I am also working on getting my bench and squat numbers more in line with my deadlift numbers. It will happen .... hard work and determination always works.

Tom 7-7-14.jpg
Tom 7-7-14 back.jpg

I promise to be better at posing for the 'After' photos
I will also try and take pics every few weeks at least to show progress.

Thanks again Olympus Labs

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Legs & Abs workout tonight. Looking forward to it. Today is day #6 and feeling good overall. No sides yet. Libido has greatly increased .... feeling sorry for my girlfriend ;).

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #6
EP15TANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Did Legs & Abs tonight.

1. Db Goblet Sumo Squat
3x15 80lb
2. BB Sumo Deadlift (lighter weight than standard deadlifts I did on Sunday)
1x10 185lb
2x8 205lb
3. BB Front Squat
1x8 155lb
2x6 165lb
2x5 185lb
4. BB Calve Extension
1x15 185lb
2x15 205lb
5. Quad Extension
1x15 140lb
4x15 145lb
6. Db Side Bends (2 sets - rest - 2sets)
4x15 50lb
7. Ab Routine (consisting of crunches, oblique crunches, leg lifts, V-ups) x3

Good workout. Feeling good. No real sides other than increased libido from the Epi yet. Not a problem for me .... but my lady is getting a little tired of the animal/beast mode I'm in. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Lol-thought this was a good fit for your last post. Keep gettin after it!

That is funny. Thank you. I am having a bad day and needed a laugh.
My 'research chemicals' came today but still nothing from the lame company I ordered the AR1MACARE PRO from. I ordered that a few days before I ordered the research chems .... and they arrived. Ironic ... the item I need NOW has not arrived but the PCT item that I don't need for another 5 weeks is now sitting on my shelf. This presents a potential problem. How bad would it be to be running Epi for a few days with no liver support? I don't drink and do not take any meds at all so my liver is pretty healthy to begin with. But it looks like I am gonna be without liver support if the order doesn't show up by Friday. I keep checking with the company I ordered from and they never respond. Last time I use them. :(

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
And to add insult to injury I used my last scoop of CONQU3R last night .... no more PWO. No money to purchase any more either so its gonna have to be heavy doses of coffee as a PWO now.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
It may have been said already but watch the BP on stims especially Conqu3r since it's pretty strong. But, since you're out, a little coffee should do the trick.

You'll be okay with no liver support for a few days. Arimacare pro does have a lot of other goodies too though. Just don't make a habit of it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
It may have been said already but watch the BP on stims especially Conqu3r since it's pretty strong. But, since you're out, a little coffee should do the trick.

You'll be okay with no liver support for a few days. Arimacare pro does have a lot of other goodies too though. Just don't make a habit of it.
Thanks. I can't imagine it being more than a few days. Still .... not likely to ever use that company again. Olympus Labs is an awesome company and this particular retailer is not doing them any justice with their poor customer service. Live and learn I suppose ....

As for the other goodies in AR1MACARE PRO ..... another reason to love Olympus Labs :) Great company, great products. Good people and good customer service as well.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #7
EP15TANE - 30mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 2 caps

Last day of 30mg .... up the dose to 45mg starting tomorrow. Feeling good. No noticeable sides yet. Feeling more aggression during my workouts the past two days .... not sure if its the Epi or just a side effect of all the BS I've been dealing with the past couple days. Anyway, had a good workout this evening. Went a little lighter weight and higher reps this round than on the same workout from 4 days ago (Saturday).

Chest & Shoulders

1. Incline BB Bench Press
2x15 145lb
2x12 165lb
2x10 175lb
2. Flat BB Bench Press
2x10 185lb
1x10 195lb
1x10 205lb
3. Db Flys
3x15 45lb
4. Db Pullover
3x12 80lb
5. Seated BB Military Press
2x12 95lb
1x10 115lb
1x8 125lb
6. Seated BB Behind Neck Press
3x12 85lb
7. Db Lateral Raise
3x10 30lb
8. Db Front Raise
3x15 20lb

Good workout. Feeling good. Looking forward to ramping up my Epi dose to 45mg tomorrow and seeing what happens. Thanks again Olympus Labs. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... starting today I up the dose to 45mg of Epi. Took my first dose a little over 2 hours ago. Feeling good. A little tired today after the past couple days of hard workouts .... plus not too much sleep last night. Other than that I have not experienced any side effects yet.
I was looking through the other Oly Labs sponsored logs and damn .... if money wasn't such an issue I could see several items I would like to add to this cycle. The new transdermals look amazing and like they would stack nicely with this Epi cycle. TR3ST looks like it would be a good addition also. Oh well .... someday. I love Olympus Labs ... Great Company and Great people. When money allows I will surely run another cycle and stack some additional products of theirs. I see a few items I would love to add to my PCT as well other than just the Nolva and SUP3R PCT. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #8
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Fist day of 45mg protocol. Feeling good. Day OFF today. Still no noticeable side effects. Libido is still off the charts. Could be placebo but I feel like my recovery is a little faster than usual. Muscles feel fuller and tighter.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I'm late but in. Watch the lethargy, it creeps up on you on the 3rd week. I have used trest to combat that problem. I got crazy strong on this, better then hydrol for strength. Oh yea back pumps also.