Olympus Labs EPI5TANE & TR3ST 6 week log

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
I’m AMPED to try Olympus Labs EPI5TANE and TR3ST! I ran a 5 week Epi only cycle using a lesser-known brand of epi several months ago. I saw decent results while cutting but was eating as a major caloric deficit. I’m counting on Olympus Lab’s Epi, together with TR3ST, to be superior to that cheapo brand I used and provide some serious lean gains. Follow along if you'd like.

How I’m running it
Olympic Labs EPI5TANE: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Olympic Labs TR3ST: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Iron Labs Cycle Support: 2 caps, twice daily
Formeron: 1 pump (1.5 ml) daily
Creatine HCI (g): 3/0/0/0/0/0
Glucosamine: 3g daily
Cissus: 4.5g daily
Fish Oil: 2g daily

PCT
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
American Muscle MuscleTest (caps): 6/6/4/4
Creatine HCI (g): 2/2/2/2

Cycle Objective:
I want to add 8-10 lbs of lean muscle with no fat increase. My maintenance calories is 2,750 while on a 4-day/week workout regime.

Diet:
3,000 very clean calories/day with a 45/35/20 (Carbs/Protein/Fat) macro split. I may increase calories as I move through the cycle depending on appetite and measurements. If you would like specifics on my diet, PM me. I won’t bore everyone with what I eat, but it works for me. I eat pretty much the same thing every day and it includes wide varieties of protein and carb types with healthy fats. I know that steroids/prohormones can help cover up cheating in your diet, but I feel the clean diet gives you just that much more energy in the gym and results are elevated.

Workout Program:
I will be doing a 5x5 base followed by supplemental lifts. Squats will be every other day for 6 weeks, thus I won’t perform any other quad/hamstring lifts.

Day 1: 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Bench
Day 2: 5x5 Shoulder Press, 1x5 Deadlift
Day 3: 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Row
Day 4: REST
REPEAT

I will detail the supplemental lifts in the each daily log. I want to focus on the 5x5 results as a good measuring stick for strength gains.

Current Stats
Height 6’2”
Weight 194
Chest 40-⅝”
Bicep (flexed) 15-⅛”
Bicep (extended) 12-¾”
Waist at Naval 33-½”
Quad 23”
Calf 14-⅞”

Start1.jpg
Start2.jpg
Start3.jpg

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Day 1

Workout:
5x5 Squat - Felt some minor pain in my right quad during warm-up sets. Came out of nowhere and troubling. Backed off to 205 (normally 225 on the 5x5) and completed three sets before stopping. I’m hoping this resolves itself with some rest but I may skip Day 3 squats to be safe. Needless to say, this is very frustrating. I’ve been doing 5x5 for three months now with no injuries whatsoever. Bad timing!

5x5 Bench - 190 @ :90 rest. I’ve hit 210 on the 5x5 with longer rest periods. I want to try and stick to 90 second rest during this cycle. Sets felt good. Not a struggle but not easy.

Supplemental Chest Lifts
3x8 Incline Dumbbell Press - 55 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Decline Smith Machine - 140 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Floor Press, Smith Machine - 120 lbs @ :40 rest

After the quad pain I wasn’t wasn't feeling it. Pretty short workout day 1. I'll hit Shoulders and dead lift tomorrow.

First doses of TR3ST and Epi and obviously not feeling anything yet. I hope they help get me through this minor quad injury. Been planning this cycle for a while and I don’t want to stop. Gonna work through.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 2

I dosed all 50mg of TR3ST as the preworkout today with teh Epi split 15mg AM and 15mg PM

5x5 Standing BB Shoulder Press - 125 lbs @ :90 rest

1x5 Deadlift - 260 lbs

Shoulder Workout
4x8 Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 80 lbs per side @ :40 rest
3x8 Standing Arnold DB Presses - 40 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Front DB Raises - 22.5 lbs @ :40 rest
ABS
Decline situps (40)
3x12 rope cable crunch - 175 lbs @ :40 rest

Felt great today. Night and day difference dosing the all 50mg of TR3ST for preworkout. Felt like I had pounded a killer pre-workout without being jittery at all. Great energy and focus. Shoulder presses were surprisingly easy at 125. I’ve done as much as 140 (5x5) before but with longer rest periods. I felt like I could have done 140 with :90 rest TODAY, but I don’t want to go overboard. Looking forward to rowing and some arm work tomorrow.

Quad feels pretty good. probably going to take it easy on the squats tomorrow and see how it goes. Maybe back off to 185 and work back into it. Seems lamely light, but I don’t want to risk it and I don’t want to stop squatting all together.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for them gains!

Enjoy your cycle. Tr3st and Ep15tane is a sweet combo.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 3

Workout:

5x5 Squat - 205 lbs @ 3min rest. Right quad still pretty stiff so I took it easy. I completed all 5 sets but later felt uncomfortable tightness. Better than two days ago though.

5x5 Barbell Row - 135 lbs @ :60 rest

Arms & Back workout
DB Curls 3x8 - 40 lbs @ :40 rest
DB Hammer Curls 2x8 - 40 lbs @ :40 rest
Rope Pressdown 3x8 - 115lbs SUPERSET Wide grip pull ups x8 :)40 rest)
Cheating DB curls 2x45 - 45 lbs SUPERSET Overhead rope press 2x8 - 115 lbs :)40 rest)
5 min EZ curl 35 lb bicep curl burnout - short 5 second rests when needed

Workout felt great! Dosed all 50mg TR3ST preworkout and had excellent energy again.

BAD NEWS - I am experiencing VERY sore nipples day 3. During day 2 they were sensitive so I upped the Formeron to 2 pumps each day. Today they are scary score and I even feel a lump under the right. I ordered Letro immediately but I likely won’t have it until Wednesday. I’m gonna hit of the forums for advice here. I’m thinking perhaps my last Epi Cycle which ended 3 ½ months ago may have left me with some sleeping gyno that was just now surfaced upon reintroducing epi. Seems bizarre to get gyno out of nowhere after 2-3 days on this cycle, but it is definitely gyno. Also, I had always believed that Epi acted somewhat like an AI and gyno wasn’t a risk. I’m confused and concerned.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In. GL man- running this now and loving it.

My nips alway feel off when changing my hormone levels, so hopefully some of your aggravation is just due to fluctuations, and not 100% from the trest aromatizing. For me, I felt my nips for about a week, and then settled into a nice consistent 1.5 pumps of formeron a day. This did the trick.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 4

Rest day. Good news is that the sore nipples feeling a bit better at end of day. Bumped Formeron to 3 pumps for the time being. Hoping this is just a brief chemical imbalance causing the soreness. I haven't had sore nipples before, only sensitive. So when they started hurting like this I freaked out a little. Could be completely normal.

Right quad is pretty sore from yesterday. May not be squatting tomorrow but amped to get back on chest! Feeling good.

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 5

Feeling better today. Nipple soreness not as prominent though still present. Three pumps ED of Formeron seems to be helping.

Workout:

5x5 Squats - Right quad still pretty tight so I just did some light squatting to work through that
3x20 Smith Machine Calf Raises - 160 lbs @ :60 rest

5x5 Bench - 200 @ :90 rest

Chest
3x8 Hammer Strength Incline Press - 70 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Decline Smith Machine - 145 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Floor Press, Smith Machine - 120 lbs @ :40 rest
2x8 High-to-low cable cross - 60 lbs @ :40 rest
2x8 Low-to-high cable cross - 50 lbs @ :40 rest

Workout was good. Had plenty of energy. Bumped up my bench by 10 lbs because I feel like I could have done more last time. I could feel some extra energy helping me through set 5. Wasn’t at all fried at the end. Could have gone longer had time permitted. Probably helped that I did squat big at all but def feeling the TR3ST as I dose it as a pre workout.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Good to hear you're feeling better and still hitting it. Keep up the good work!

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 6

The Workout

5x5 Standing BB Shoulder Press - 130 lbs @ :90 rest

1x5 Deadlift - 265 lbs

Shoulder Workout
4x8 Hammer Strength Shoulder Press - 82.5 lbs per side @ :40 rest
3x8 Standing Arnold DB Presses - 40 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Front DB Raises - 22.5 lbs @ :40 rest
ABS
Decline situps (40)
3x12 rope cable crunch - 175 lbs @ :40 rest

Plenty of strength during the workout. Libido is definitely a little up but I’m not a raging horndog. No other side other than the hormonal imbalance from starting a cycle with the sore nipples. The soreness has dulled but not entirely gone. Letro not expected until Saturday. Was hoping to get it in before the 4th.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in buddy

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 1 - Day 7

Workout:
5x5 Squat - 210 lbs @ 3min rest. Right quad felt good but knees starting to hurt a bit. Sets felt good even though I failed on rep 4 on the last two.

5x5 Bent Over Dumbbell Row - 80 lbs @ :60 rest

Arms & Back workout (B)
DB Curls 3x8 - 40 lbs SUPERSET with Rope Pressdown 3x8 - 115 lbs :)40 rest)
DB Hammer Curls 1 Dropset - 40,35,30,25 lbs, 5 reps each
Overhead rope press 2x8 - 115 lbs @ :40 rest
Standing Barbell Curls 3x8 - 70 lbs @ :60 rest
Cheating DB curls 1x5 - 45 lbs

Because of knee issues and tendon trouble during barbell rows I’m gonna change things up in my routine. Switching to dumbbell rows on the 5x5 and I’m going to scale back my squats and add a Leg day. I’m nothing if I’m not flexible.

Day 1: 5x5 Bench + Chest
Day 2: 5x5 Shoulder Press, 1x5 Deadlift
Day 3: 5x5 DB Row + Arms/light Back
Day 4: 5x5 Squat + Legs

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 2 - Day 1

Rest Day on the 4th of July

Not bumping the dosage up until my Letro arrives which should be tomorrow, but the soreness in nipples is down but there is still a good size lump under the right. can’t see it but can feel it. Hoping Letro knocks that out and I can continue on.

Libido is definitely up from the TR3ST. The wife enjoyed it last night and again this morning. Last time I was on Epi alone I just wasn’t in the mood often at all. So happy the TR3ST has me rollin!

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Week 2 - Day 2

Letro Arrived! Gonna dose at 2mg/day until soreness subsides and the tissue starts to shrink.

Workout:

Dosed 15 mg Epi and 50mg TR3ST for preworkout. Definitely feeling the TR3ST during the workouts now.

5x5 Bench - 205 @ :90 rest - Struggled on final rep of set 4 & 5. Could have used more rest. No way I complete those last sets at :90 rest off cycle.

Chest
3x8 Hammer Strength Incline Press - 72.5 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Decline Smith Machine - 150 lbs @ :40 rest
3x8 Floor Press, Smith Machine - 125 lbs @ :40 rest
2x8 High-to-low cable cross - 62.5 lbs @ :40 rest
2x8 Low-to-high cable cross - 52.5 lbs @ :40 rest

Great chest workout. Feeling pumped!