First Tren Ace cycle.

V

Vengeance801

Awards
I have experience using sust and eq this is my first time trying Tren.

Cycle looks like this.

Androtest 300 @ 150mg a week ( I am skeptical about low test seeing how I ran 500mg of sust a week but the consensus says low rest on Tren)

Tren Ace 100 @ 50mg end or might bump to 75mg eod

D-bol 50mg 30ml liquid @ 50mg day weeks 1-4

PCT will be Clomid.

Anyone see anything they would change with this?

I'm 29 years old 6'5 256 lbs and 12% body fat looking to get to target weight of 270 and possibly down to 8% body fat.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle, but I'd run the D-Bol lower and the tren at 75mg for sure (but I don't get bad sides from tren). Or just run test/tren since it's tried and true and play with dosages until you find your ideal ratio and total. And I think your goals are a little extreme, 20+lbs lean muscle gain aint no joke. How long do you plan on doing this run?

V

Vengeance801

Awards
I got 25 lbs off sust and eq in around 14 weeks running eq @ 400mg a week and that was low I hear I guess 600mg is the eq sweet spot. I put on and take off weight very easily. My goal might be a little extreme, but I don't see it as unreasonable lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole low low test thing with tren. Is 150mg a week really enough?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I got 25 lbs off sust and eq in around 14 weeks running eq @ 400mg a week and that was low I hear I guess 600mg is the eq sweet spot. I put on and take off weight very easily. My goal might be a little extreme, but I don't see it as unreasonable lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole low low test thing with tren. Is 150mg a week really enough?
25lbs of LEAN MUSCLE? Or 25lbs on the scale (including water, glycogen and fat)? In any case I wouldn't say impossible, just extreme. But hey shoot for the stars. I just like to gain lean, quality gains over time.

150mg is enough for TRT purposes. It's very personal if it'll have you feeling fine on tren or not. Some can't feel good on tren no matter what, others need high test, others low, others none...

V

Vengeance801

Awards
My body fat from my sus eq cycle went up 2% but I gained around 25 pounds. And at my starting weight 235 that's roughly 5lbs body fat the rest glycogen water etc. Since then I dropped 3% body fat and am weighing in at 256. Are there any negative implications on running 300mg the test a week to 300mg teen a week? Or even 600mg test to 300mg tren? If I just want to add mass not body fat (which I know can be controlled through diet) do I want higher test that tren? I want to make the best gains I can from this cycle while trying to keep sides at bay the best I can.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
My body fat from my sus eq cycle went up 2% but I gained around 25 pounds. And at my starting weight 235 that's roughly 5lbs body fat the rest glycogen water etc. Since then I dropped 3% body fat and am weighing in at 256. Are there any negative implications on running 300mg the test a week to 300mg teen a week? Or even 600mg test to 300mg tren? If I just want to add mass not body fat (which I know can be controlled through diet) do I want higher test that tren? I want to make the best gains I can from this cycle while trying to keep sides at bay the best I can.
sounds like good gains. I hope you reach your goals. just don't increase cals so much that you'll gain fat. I say this because many think tren is some magic thing, it's not. it's a powerful (the most?) powerful steroid, but if you eat too much you will gain fat.

as for the test/tren ratio, I think it's a personal thing, some say high tren low test to cut and the other way around to bulk. buy extra and play around with it is my opinion. then next cycle you'll go in knowing what works best for you.

V

Vengeance801

Awards
Well I want to make it easy on myself when crunching the numbers on mgs, ccs, pin days etc lol.

How do you think this sounds. I read that higher test than tren helps bulk, I am adding dbol for the first 4 weeks. How about I run 300mg test and 300mg tren for the first 4 weeks I'm on the dbol @ 50mg daily. The when that's gone drop the test to 150mg a week and increase the tren to 350mg a week?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Well I want to make it easy on myself when crunching the numbers on mgs, ccs, pin days etc lol.

How do you think this sounds. I read that higher test than tren helps bulk, I am adding dbol for the first 4 weeks. How about I run 300mg test and 300mg tren for the first 4 weeks I'm on the dbol @ 50mg daily. The when that's gone drop the test to 150mg a week and increase the tren to 350mg a week?
sounds like a good plan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 2
J Anabolics 0
J Anabolics 17
P Anabolics 11
R Anabolics 3