LGI Mag-25 cycle---Let me know what you think

See_rick_gain

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm planning my first PH cycle. A little background on me, 26, 5'10, 165 lbs. lifting for 3 years straight. (Started out at 130-140lbs) no health problems. Looking to pack on some pounds. My diet is perfectly in check. I've been counting Marcos for a year, experimenting with natural bulks and cuts to make sure I knew exactly what I am doing when it comes to my diet. I Plan on eating 500 cals over maintenance for this bulk with a 40/40/20 split. Also, I have been doing the IF diet for about a year as well, and it really works with my lifestyle. I enjoy working out fasted, so this diet lets me wake up slow in the mornings, lift around 10 am, then come home a wreak my fridge. I am currently 4 cycles into 5/3/1 and plan on continuing that for the PH cycle. (Although I had thought about doing PHAT) I feel like I am mentally and physically ready to try my first go round with PH. I've done a lot of research and decided this layout would be my first cycle. Please let me know your thoughts.

Cycle:
LGI Mag-25: 50/75/75/75/75/75
SNS Inhibit P: 2 caps a day for duration of cycle
CEL Cycle assist: pre load two weeks prior. 4 caps x 2 for duration
SNS Creatine Mono: 5gs throughout cycle and PCT
Fish oil
Multi

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate: 20/20/10/10
SNS DAA caps: 3g/3g/3g/3g/
PES OG Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
SNS Creatine Mono: 5gs throughout

Questions: I also have OG Anabeta, would that be better to take than the DAA caps? Would love some input or your thoughts, and recommendations are fully welcomed!

See_rick_gain

Awards
No. I wanted to see what people thought about my layout first

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Looks good, I'd buy Mechabol though if your set on Mag. I'd up the dosage to, 75 minimum and up to 100 for sure, maybe 125.

Not sure why you need the inhibit p for this cycle but you can use it if you want.

The extra supps in pct are just that, extra.
You can use whatever you like really as long as you run the serm, which you are, so your all good.

See_rick_gain

Awards
Looks good, I'd buy Mechabol though if your set on Mag. I'd up the dosage to, 75 minimum and up to 100 for sure, maybe 125.

Not sure why you need the inhibit p for this cycle but you can use it if you want.

The extra supps in pct are just that, extra.
You can use whatever you like really as long as you run the serm, which you are, so your all good.
Was going to run inhibit P for prolactin, but if you don't think it's needed I could save some money.

Just looked up Mechabol, I think I'll listen to you and run that instead. 75/100/100/125/125/125 sound about right?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Really don't need anything for prolactin with this cycle, so your good there.

DAA however can raise prolactin levels, just FYI.

I'd weigh out the sides if any and how you react to dosing at 100 before bumping to 125, just feel it out. Other than that, looks good.

P-Mag has to under go conversion before becoming what Mechabol is, so Mechabol is a better option and will kick in faster. I got a few bottles of Mechabol in my cabinet myself.

See_rick_gain

Awards
Really don't need anything for prolactin with this cycle, so your good there.

DAA however can raise prolactin levels, just FYI.

I'd weigh out the sides if any and how you react to dosing at 100 before bumping to 125, just feel it out. Other than that, looks good.

P-Mag has to under go conversion before becoming what Mechabol is, so Mechabol is a better option and will kick in faster. I got a few bottles of Mechabol in my cabinet myself.
Ok great, thanks a ton man. Really appreciate the help.