Epi / Tren / Trest Log (6 Weeks)

socks

Awards
This will be my first log, but second cycle. I am 22, 5'5", 150 lb- did my last cycle on Beastdrol about a year or two ago. I got decent gains from it (up to 165lb from 150lb), but I got tired of maintaining that weight and dropped back down (booze, deployments, etc.). I have about three months to prepare for a special forces selection course, so this next cycle is going to be critical. I've been planning this for about a week now, and I feel like I've gathered all the information that I need to get the results I'm looking for.

Endstate:
- 160-165lb / 8-10%BF
- Physically Conditioned (Endurance / Cardio)
- Strength / Density (versus mass)

PH Cycle
Olympus Labs Epi 45-45-45-45-45-45
Olympus Labs Tren 30-30-30-30-30-30
Olympus Labs Trest 75-75-75-75-75-75

Cycle Support
Formestane 2/day cycle
Damage Control 4/day cycle + post
Orange Triad 6/day cycle + post
Taurine 6/day cycle + post

PCT
Nolva 20-20-10-10-0-0
Super PCT 4-4-4-4-4-4
DAA 3-3-3-3-3-3

I'm running the tren to help boost mass gains on epi, but I'm running it low enough so that it shouldn't affect my endurance training. In case it does, I will discontinue use, because at that point, it's counterproductive to my goals. Trest is going to be my happy test base for now (run solo later). I'm ready to buy everything- just holding out for last minute changes i.e. trest vs. 5-alpha, super pct vs. erase, or a completely different stack altogether. If anyone's interested, I plan on keeping a detailed daily log.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a good set up. I'm not sure Tren that low will help much though.

socks

Awards
Yeah, that's something I was worried about, too. I was hoping someone would chime in on that.

Mystere3

Awards
Tren decreases your cardiovascular ability. I wouldn't run that.

In your situation, I would run only one of three compounds. Anavar, turinabol, or winstrol. If you're dead set on a legal option, hdrol is a prohormone to turinabol.

socks

Awards
I was reading that the cardiovascular effects of tren were negligible under 300g/week, and subsided only a week or two after discontinuation. I may not run it if this isn't the case. I'm pretty set on trying out the epi, because I hear it's good for cardio. Haven't looked into h-drol as much, but I'm not trying to stack two methyls.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in.I'd run SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1. Taper it down in order to avoid potential estrogen rebound.TR3N is too low to notice anything, really. 60 is bare minimum IMO.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Tren decreases your cardiovascular ability. I wouldn't run that.
Was not aware if this. Might have to rethink my cycle I was planning next month as I have really been trying to improve my cardio lately.

Mystere3

Awards
I have noticed this effect at any dose of oral, transdermal, or injectable. I have never noticed a cardio benefit from epi. Hdrol is much better IMO.

In terms of PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs, the gold standards are winny, tbol, and var (as well as test) as I said before.

socks

Awards
I'll have to try h-drol next cycle. Everything is on its way in now. Except for the nolva. Going to spend some extra time making sure I get legitimate nolva. Another question- how long do you think it's going to take for my hormone levels to stabilize after the cycle? I'm getting a dive physical done in august, which is going to require some bloodwork. I can control my hypertension / cholesterol levels manually, but I'm not so sure about those hormones. I honestly don't know if they're going to test for that stuff, but I've never been on cycle while I've had blood work / urine done.

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
I have noticed this effect at any dose of oral, transdermal, or injectable. I have never noticed a cardio benefit from epi. Hdrol is much better IMO. In terms of PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs, the gold standards are winny, tbol, and var (as well as test) as I said before.
I'm on Epi now and I'm someone who does a substantial amount of cardio; it definitely doesn't seem to improve my cardio by any means but it doesn't make it worse either. The only thing is the cramps in my shins are pretty bad when I run distance.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Mystere3, I want aware of Tren affecting endurance. I was, or I mean my friend was going to use it for strength training for a strongman competition. Bad idea or what?