Tren a and test prop sever pain

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
I'm on my second injection 50/50 of half a cc eod
Today I hit my right delt and it was a terrible terrible pain I can't even lift my arm up. My first pin was in my glutes and it wasn't to bad still hurts but tolerable. But my shoulder is terrible the pain is excruciating I can't even lift my arm for more then a few seconds with out stabbing pains like I got shot.
Need some help has anyone had these problems

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
is it red? swollen? if not, then I would tough it out an give it a few days.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
is it red? swollen? if not, then I would tough it out an give it a few days.
It's not swollen just hurts and it's normal red from the needle pin. But nothing out of the ordinary
I'm all ****ed up I don't no if I should toss the gear or keep trying I don't think I can go thru this pain eod

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It shouldn't be red. I've never had a red area after injection. Just a tiny hole.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Not like red just u know looks like a pimple nothing out of the ordinary, doesn't hurt when I touch it.
Also what I was thinking about it is when my wife did it she didn't draw back and at the end of getting it all end she for some reason drew back and that was when the pain came. She said she forgot to draw back so she was checking
So maybe that is the reason. Idk no blood came gushing out. I just don't wanna ditch $200 in the trash. So I'm thinking I'm gonna try one more pin

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Could of hit a surface capillary. Had it happen one time when I was getting shots for the Army. ****ing sucked. Not as bad as yours but still pretty painful and I have a high pain tolerance.

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Could of hit a surface capillary. Had it happen one time when I was getting shots for the Army. ****ing sucked. Not as bad as yours but still pretty painful and I have a high pain tolerance.
Idk what it was but it was terrible
I have a high tolerance but god dayum that hurt like hell
And took for ever to go away
I'm gonna give it one more go and hope that it was just a fluke