warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking:
20mg Superdrol ed
300mg 1 test trans ed
400mg 4 ad trans ed

So far after 10 days I've gained 11 pounds. I was thinking about bumping up the sd dose to 30mg after day 14.

A couple things Ive noticed:

It seems like most of my gains have come from days I have off from work and am able to get extra sleep.

I think the superdrol is giving me some hypoglycemia symptoms. For example when I was at work I was hungry but then I got busy and after a half hour I started feeling light headed and my hands felt a little shaky. I went and got some crackers out of the vending machine and I felt better afterward. Weird, I do have some type 2 diabetes in my family. I don't know if these are early warning signs.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 and Im up 14 pounds. I just upped my dose of superdrol to 30mg per day, 10mg taken every 8 hours. I haven't had any more hypoglycemic symptoms, I just brought some crackers with me to work and have a couple every hour or so.

Cosmo

Awards
Looking good. I've also felt hypo at times during my cycle, usually after working out. Last night I had it and stuffed myself with so much food I looked pregnant.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the hypolglycemic effects are related to the super glycogen-uptake this compound has. I am three days back into a SD cycle and I feel you. I had to stop before after 12 days @ 20mgsED 'cause the pumps were too much. I PCTed for two weeks and am resuming @ 10mgsED, and at that dosage it is still plenty strong.

Saladin

Awards
I think the hypolglycemic effects are related to the super glycogen-uptake this compound has. I am three days back into a SD cycle and I feel you. I had to stop before after 12 days @ 20mgsED 'cause the pumps were too much. I PCTed for two weeks and am resuming @ 10mgsED, and at that dosage it is still plenty strong.
How much of the gains from the first 12 days did you keep?

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,
I am lowering the dosage by half, I may not have been clear. The reason I stopped was that at 20mgs I felt like I was gonna pop seriously, even after droping to 10mgs for the last couple of days. I wanted to clear it from my system and start anew. It took about six days for me to feel completely purged of the SD.

Saladin,
I actualy have not lost anything as far as weight goes, but I didn't look as hard after about a week off. Strength did not diminish as far as the weight/reps I was pushing in the gym, but it didn't feel as easy and I feel like I would likely be at this level for a little while. Granted it is not a bad place to plateau, but the strength on SD was very addicting. I for one am glad it is illegal and unobtainable, because I enjoy my freedom too much to mess with the illicit market, but can definitely see the potential for a psychological addiction to something like this. Who dosen't like to feel like Superman?...Dim

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. I've also felt hypo at times during my cycle, usually after working out. Last night I had it and stuffed myself with so much food I looked pregnant.

Glad to hear Im not the only one. During my workout I've been drinking like 3 servings of powerade, it seems to help.

tattoopierced1

Tattoo suggested raising the dose because the gains seem to slow down after 2 weeks.
Nice gains so far. But to cover my own ass, I believe I said that if you noticed the gains slowing down (as I did) after 14-18 days, then to up it to 30mg. I ran 30mg for 30 days and saw no real gains after the 18th or so day, so next time, I am going to start out at 20mg and up to 30mg around this time that the gains slow down in hopes to "kick start" them back up. Each person is different, as they should monitor their own body, however, I simply suggested if he saw the gains slow down after a while, he may want to bump the dosage up a bit.

Hope that clears things up.

Warriorway: keep up the good work, hope you enjoy the SD as much as I did. Let me know how the gains keep coming because I plan on doing 20mg for 2 weeks then upping to 30mg for the rest of the cycle.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I think that's an awesome way to do it. It's really working well for me.