Trying to cut BF while on first cycle; ditch scale?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm on my first cycle now, about 2.5 weeks in. I started at 180lbs 6 foot, bf% around 15. I put on some fat over the winter that I am trying to lose as I had been in an accident and broke part of my pelvis and had been inactive and on a less strict diet.

I've cut bf before and have been in single digits so I know what I need to eat, how I need to lift etc. when not using prohormones. I'm getting about 250g of protein, around 125grams of carbs and around 40grams of fat. Working out to around 1850-2000 cals a day. Because of my injury I haven't been able to do any cardio or train legs yet, so this is around a 500 or so calorie deficit. However I plan to start riding my exercise bike after lifting which I am doing 6days a week at home in my weight room (3 on/1off) I'm off of work for about another month or so still.

I went from 180lbs to 178 after one week. Then this week jumped up to 179.5. I know there are factors such as sodium intake that will effect the number on the scale and my old technique would be to weigh myself 3 days in a row and get an average, then do the same the following week or every other week.

With that being said, I keep reading people say stuff like "I lost x% of bodyfat and gained xlbs in weight" when on a cycle so the impression I am under is that you can both gain muscle and lose fat on prohormones. So what I am wondering is if I am trying to lose bf should I disregard what the scale says and not worry if the number goes up when I believe it should be going down, and just focus on the mirror?

thanks