Last month of cycle. Need to drop as much bf as possible

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10 weeks in, 6'3 240. So far, not a really impressive cycle. I'm just 2 weeks into T-var and I'm on Sust at about 600/week.
Diet wise I've been following IF with only coffee, super greens, bcaa's and fiber before noon. I'm willing to forego that if need be as its been setting me up for overeating later.. My diet has not been that great. I want to drop AS MUCH body fat this last month AS POSSIBLE. Hoping to at least keep most the strength and size I have put on. Input and ideas, please and thank you. I could also throw in some epi low dosed to help out.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More along the lines of macro split, carb cycling, and cardio regiment. Clean is unpleasant even at low doses for me.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Weighted vest training, switching to a traditional frequent eating diet with cals = BMR, loaded carries.

M

Mystere3

Awards
Oh, tire flips and predator if you have access.

ArmsOfHell

ArmsOfHell

Awards
If you're diet is not the greatest how do you expect to make a difference in 4 weeks.. ?Its just not realistic to expect to lose so much bodyfat and keeping your gains in that short time, Its a slow process to do it right. Just add some cardio (10-15mins after you regular workout) Your workouts and cycle are only as good as your diet. Eat leaner and you get leaner. Slowly add more cardio to your day..

also i'd recomend take add 600mg of eq/wk to your cycle and stay on eq for another 4-6weeks arter your cycle.. It'll take longer than 4weeks but you'll be much happier with the result.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya, I know bro. I have a lot of excuses but nobody wants to hear them. My diet is actually bulletproof until 10 p.m. when I will eat a pint of ice cream and potato chips. I think IF is making it difficult for my willpower in the evening. I think 5-7 smaller meals may help and bring my carbs up a little/cycle them. I just need a lot more cardio too. I've never in my life needed to do it to stay lean, especially on cycle. Just getting old, I guess.....

ArmsOfHell

ArmsOfHell

Awards
I used to be the exact same way... I solved that problem by throwing out all junk food at my place.. And if anybody buys pop or chips and leaves them at my place they go rite in the garbage.. Better in the garbage than to store on me.. Who cares for the money it costed for the food.. You spend good money doing cycles and on suppliments, make it worth it and garbage the junk food that way if you get a sweet tooth or cravings after 10pm you only got healthy foods around. Makes the biggest difference