stacking low dose of test with tbol?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay so for my summer cycle I am considering stacking test-s with oral tbol. I want to start at 30mg tbol and move to 60mg tbol. Really depends how im feeling. Now I really just want the test as a base and since tbol frees test Im thinking pinning 1 ml a week for 8 weeks. That is roughly 100mgs a week. I already know this is a pretty low dose. I just want to be cautious bc this is my first test cycle.

I really want the tbol gains and have the test for energy etc..

Bad idea good idea. Also ordering online super sketchy?

Mystere3

Awards
I'd go more like 200 mg a week of test.

30 of tbol isn't gonna do much. Tbol should be dosed basically like hdrol, IMO.

FitnessLuke

Awards
I'd go more like 200 mg a week of test.

30 of tbol isn't gonna do much. Tbol should be dosed basically like hdrol, IMO.
What about starting 150 mg and like week 3-8 200 mg? Start tbol at 40mg and work up to 70mg. That sould better? I want a fairly mild cycle that would be fairly easy to recover from and just give me an idea of real roids. Oh plus thinking for pct my last two weeks Inject 2500iu hcg. Then 3 days after my last pin start nolva at 40mg week 1, 20 mg, 20 mg, 20 mg week 4

If I get an ai leaning towards formeron. Is estrogen guna be a huge worrying?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aromatization won't be bad with 150mg of test per week. And 150mg is enough to keep your male parts functioning. I usually run 200mg/week of test as a base of every cycle.

Formeron is a good AI. One pump per day should be enough with a mild cycle like that.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Aromatization won't be bad with 150mg of test per week. And 150mg is enough to keep your male parts functioning. I usually run 200mg/week of test as a base of every cycle.

Formeron is a good AI. One pump per day should be enough with a mild cycle like that.
So recovery from shutdown should not be bad at all with a low 150-200 mg dose? Just need a dose of test to keep my energy levels up, but dont want the side effects of high dose test. Plus I want to see how my body reacts to pinning.

Mystere3

Awards
Btw that's way too much hcg. Pin 500 EOD or 250 ED for the last two weeks of the cycle if you want, it's completely unnecessary with such a light cycle.

20/20/10/10 of novla is enough also.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be shut down anyway. If that was the reason for low dose, you could as well bump the test to 500mg/week.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah test base really isn't necessary with tbol anyways. I would run 500 if you're going to use it.

FitnessLuke

Awards
U dont need a test base? Well wouldnt that make the tbol work better and tbol lowers shgb

I just dont want to get lethargic and want a little aggression in the gym

I also dont want to dose test super super high bc gyno, but I know ais can fix that. I just dont want to have to buy more then one bottle of formeron.

Also I was under the impression recovering from higher doses of test take 2-3 months to recover. Is their truth to that? I expect shutdown, but preferably want to bounce back after a month of pct.

Or would you say bumping the test to 300-500 wouldnt be that much harder to recover from?

FitnessLuke

Awards

And say I do increase the test dosage...would two pumps a day suffice?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Ahh dam in sorry guys I know im the annoying guy who ask redundant questions and never stops asking questions. I may not use tbol, bc its a lot more expensive than planned. May just do like 2 weeks dbol to jump start a test cycle of 500mg a week. All while running 50-100 mg formeron to keep estrogen bloat down.

Maybe even halo to jumpstart since I could afford that.

My goals are 10+ lean lbs this summer. I want to get my bench closer to 400 all while staying in the 190 weight range.

I want to keep bloat down. Tesosterone with formeron sounds promising

Another crazy idea would be running using low dose hcg without a steroid and the formeron. ..5 weeks of that to really up my natural test and then do another sarm cycle to get me to that 190 mark

Thoughts?

Mystere3

Awards
Hcg isn't going to do anything so just cut that off the list.

Don't make things too complicated.

The cycle you initially proposed will give you the gains you want. You'll also get them with test/dbol but if you want lean mass I would lean towards tbol with low dose test (like 2-300).

I recover fine in a month from huge cycles like 1g test/tren/dbol/eq with var, so that shouldn't be a concern.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Hcg isn't going to do anything so just cut that off the list.

Don't make things too complicated.

The cycle you initially proposed will give you the gains you want. You'll also get them with test/dbol but if you want lean mass I would lean towards tbol with low dose test (like 2-300).

I recover fine in a month from huge cycles like 1g test/tren/dbol/eq with var, so that shouldn't be a concern.
Awesome man well thanks for the help..again as always

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Hcg isn't going to do anything so just cut that off the list. Don't make things too complicated. The cycle you initially proposed will give you the gains you want. You'll also get them with test/dbol but if you want lean mass I would lean towards tbol with low dose test (like 2-300). I recover fine in a month from huge cycles like 1g test/tren/dbol/eq with var, so that shouldn't be a concern.
Listen to this man, he's giving you the right advice. 40-50mg of Tbol a day with 2-300mg of test a week would be the way to go. Yes Tbol is expensive but it's great stuff and no need to ramp up. Just start at 40-50mg a day and stay at that.