Halodrol Cycle!! (First Cycle)

buffdudes12

Awards
For some reason my other thread got deleted I think... Can't seem to get to it.

Updates:
-Still taking 75 mg a day might up the dosage to 100 mg towards the end of cycle.
-Been having great workouts... Did not want to stop!! Strength is improving a little bit.
-I think I am having some back pumps but not sure... Just an achy feel in my back sometimes nothing bad at all.

Day 11(Yesterday):
-Did my warmup circuit then chest! Really squeezed the chest today and got great pumps!
-Workout today was awesome just wanted to keep pushing weight forever!
- Really excited about the upcoming days and weeks as I should start noticing something soon!!

Will post today's updates a little later!!

buffdudes12

Awards
Day 12:
-Back day.
-Felt great keep not wanting to stop working out.
-Trying to get that christmas tree back!

Day 13 Today:
-Was going to do legs but me and my boy ended up playing 6 games of 1-1 and it was intense haha legs feeling it now.
-Did arms after this. Getting some good pumps but nothing too crazy.
-Will do some sprints a little later in the day.
-Getting impatient but I know results will come!
-2 week mark tomorrow should start feeling it in the upcoming week!!
-Feel like I am getting in shape pretty good shape as well.

1 question... I want to add something to the last 3 weeks of this cycle to help lose fat. Any suggestions here?? I was looking into 11-oxo.

buffdudes12

Awards
Sucks my other thread got cancelled... Feel like no one is following this now!

Awesome workout today at exactly 2 weeks! Will post more later today was crazy!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 12:
-Back day.
-Felt great keep not wanting to stop working out.
-Trying to get that christmas tree back!

Day 13 Today:
-Was going to do legs but me and my boy ended up playing 6 games of 1-1 and it was intense haha legs feeling it now.
-Did arms after this. Getting some good pumps but nothing too crazy.
-Will do some sprints a little later in the day.
-Getting impatient but I know results will come!
-2 week mark tomorrow should start feeling it in the upcoming week!!
-Feel like I am getting in shape pretty good shape as well.

1 question... I want to add something to the last 3 weeks of this cycle to help lose fat. Any suggestions here?? I was looking into 11-oxo.
You could grab some topical Forma and run that through PCT at something conservative between 100mg -200mg ed. It has been a while since I have used H-drol but I dont remember seeing a huge -difference from 75-100mg ED but I do remember it taking almost three weeks to start to really notice it

buffdudes12

Awards
You could grab some topical Forma and run that through PCT at something conservative between 100mg -200mg ed. It has been a while since I have used H-drol but I dont remember seeing a huge -difference from 75-100mg ED but I do remember it taking almost three weeks to start to really notice it
Not familiar with Forma. Does it help lose fat? If I got Forma for the last 3 weeks of my cycle would that be more beneficial than adding in 11-oxo for 3 weeks?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Not familiar with Forma. Does it help lose fat? If I got Forma for the last 3 weeks of my cycle would that be more beneficial than adding in 11-oxo for 3 weeks?
Forma is an AI that can produce a dry look and is commonly used on as well as with post cycle. Diet is going to play a huge part in fat loss but 11-OXO is a common substance to stack with Halo. The cost is the main thing that has deterred me from using it in the past

buffdudes12

Awards
How would you guys run the Forma? I want to run something in the last 3 weeks of my cycle. Would Forma replace erase in pct?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How would you guys run the Forma? I want to run something in the last 3 weeks of my cycle. Would Forma replace erase in pct?
Yes both erase and Formestane are AI's Formesstane converts at higher dosages to 4-oh-testosterone so it can be used both on cycle and during pct. While some will argue that when used in pct it can be suppressive I felt I rebounded quicker using formeastane

buffdudes12

Awards
So I was going to run nolvadex/daa/erase but I am going to order the Forma tonight. So my question is can I start the Forma for the last 3 weeks of the cycle then stop for 2 and take nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and Forma 0/0/until I run out. Do I still need daa if I run the Forma?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That should work just fine. I would still like to use DAA. I don't notice a ton of benefits as a natural supplement at my age but see some solid benefits in pct

buffdudes12

Awards
So yesterday day 14:
-Woke up early around 7 and headed to the gym half sleeping... I did not feel like working out at all so I decided to take a nap in my car in the gym parking lot! I wake up tired and cant really wake up so I take my 50 mg of halodrol and take another nap. I wake up this time and see my boy pulling up to workout so I decided I was ready to go. I warmed up playing basketball and after hit chest hardddd. The workout yesterday and the past couple workouts have all been great. So I think the first thing I have noticed is a leaning out effect a little bit and awesome workouts. My veins have also started to become more noticeable.

-Feeling great just finished working out then picking up leaves gave me pumps in my legs... haha so this stuff is starting to kick in a little bit but not yet to the full effect but its there. Will post todays workout later on. Also I will be getting forma because I was either getting that or 11-oxo and if I get the forma it takes the place of erase, so one less thing I need to buy also because I think the forma will be a better product. Also need to order das and a serm (Nolvadex most likely) from a reputable place that wont sell me Sh*t... If anyone can pm me a place that would be awesome!

buffdudes12

Awards
Thinking of just getting erase instead of forma due to some people having issues of suppression when using forma for pct.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thinking of just getting erase instead of forma due to some people having issues of suppression when using forma for pct.
That's what I was saying about people arguing about suppression levels. There is an entire thread about formeron on here that has soon good info I recommend checking it out

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's what I was saying about people arguing about suppression levels. There is an entire thread about formeron on here that has soon good info I recommend checking it out
This.

There is potential for suppression with Forma but only if you are using extreme (4+ pumps) dosing.

As an OTC AI it is unmatched. You would only need 2 pumps.

As McCrew said check out the reviews and feedback, it has been used in PCT protocols countless times

buffdudes12

Awards
So the forma will not be suppressive at 1-2 pumps daily? Rest of cycle looks like this...
3 weeks of the forma to end the cycle. Stop using forma and use Nolva for 4 weeks along side daa and starting the forma again 2 weeks into pct to take place of erase and tapor down to stop any rebound effect. Seem good??

buffdudes12

Awards
Day 15:
-Today's workout was awesome just like the previous few, I did back today. Doing abs/forearms/calves every other day trying to get these muscles bigger. Leg day tomorrow should be fun :) Should see some noticeable changes soon!

buffdudes12

Awards
Day 16:
-Decided to take kind of an off day before leg day tomorrow.
-Did arms and some abs.
-Arms were pretty pumped up today felt really awesome.
-Starting to feel a little bigger maybe? Idk but need to decide on wether or not to get the Forma!! Will decide by tomorrow.

buffdudes12

Awards
Nope no sides to really note. Maybe some back pumps but nothing worth mentioning! I think you will have a solid cycle bro!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So the forma will not be suppressive at 1-2 pumps daily? Rest of cycle looks like this...
3 weeks of the forma to end the cycle. Stop using forma and use Nolva for 4 weeks along side daa and starting the forma again 2 weeks into pct to take place of erase and tapor down to stop any rebound effect. Seem good??
At low doses I didnt feel suppressed if anything I felt elevated, I dont have bloods to back up that statement though.
That layout looks good though :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, Formestane is NOT suppressive unless u run 300-400mg or more daily. It has been around for decades and has always been the cheap and less orally bioavailable version of Exemestane. This is why it is now topical.

It is the best OTC AI. Combined with Nolva, it is very effective.

buffdudes12

Awards
Guys, Formestane is NOT suppressive unless u run 300-400mg or more daily. It has been around for decades and has always been the cheap and less orally bioavailable version of Exemestane. This is why it is now topical.

It is the best OTC AI. Combined with Nolva, it is very effective.
Thanks for the confirmation bro! It would be okay for me to run the Forma for the last 3 weeks of my halodrol cycle right?

buffdudes12

Awards
At low doses I didnt feel suppressed if anything I felt elevated, I dont have bloods to back up that statement though.
That layout looks good though :)
That's good then!! I will most likely order the Forma tonight and go with that layout! Thanks bro!

buffdudes12

Awards
Day 17:
-Awesome leg workout felt like a complete beast today.
-Then did cardio by playing basketball for 45 minutes.
-Can grap rim again!! Never really got the chance to explain in this thread my goals and whatnot so here it is.

Goals:
-Put on around 4-6 pounds of muscles as well as dropping body fat.
-Was at around 186 when I started, ideal finish weight would be 192-193 with decreases in body fat.
-Will test body fat this upcoming week and let you guys know where I am at after.
-Hope to be around 9% body fat when done.
-Want to be able to dunk so been working on vertical alot as well but dont mention that on the thread too much. I'm 5'10 so it will be hard but I can grab rim again and legs feeling more springy and springy as I have been playing basketball alot.
-Have a little over 3 weeks left of the cycle and so far so good with the upcoming weeks being the most critical ones as the halodrol starts kicking in for real!!
-Exactly 20 days until I leave for a beach trip with my family so 20 days to go all out and look good for the beach.
-Cycle will be ending right around the end of the trip so pct to start when I get back home.
-Not too focused on strength because I had elbow surgery 5 months ago and do not want to put too much stress on it just yet but a few more months and I will be going more for strength.
-Loving the cycle so far and the effects have yet to really kick in!
-Ordering Forma tonight hopefully get it by tuesday or wednesday!
-After ordering the forma all I need to order is Daa and Nolva and will be on my way to a great end of Cycle and PCT!! STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!

buffdudes12

Awards
Just ordered the forma!!!! Along with daa for pct. All I have left to purchase is my serm and I will be set! Excited to see what I can do with the remaining time of my cycle!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just ordered the forma!!!! Along with daa for pct. All I have left to purchase is my serm and I will be set! Excited to see what I can do with the remaining time of my cycle!
In the future if you do run more cycles its a good idea to have your pct set up before you start just in case you need to stop suddenly or have an adverse reaction to a compound. But other than that I think that you will like the effects of the forma both on cycle and in pct

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm in, I was in the old thread to tho ;)

buffdudes12

Awards
In the future if you do run more cycles its a good idea to have your pct set up before you start just in case you need to stop suddenly or have an adverse reaction to a compound. But other than that I think that you will like the effects of the forma both on cycle and in pct
Yeah very good point!! Next cycle whenever that may be I will definately get everything before starting because of those reasons you listed and because getting them all at different times has stressed me out a bit!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah very good point!! Next cycle whenever that may be I will definately get everything before starting because of those reasons you listed and because getting them all at different times has stressed me out a bit!
Don't stress on it too much for this run. the amount of people who get extreme sides on halo are very small you should be just fine :)

buffdudes12

Awards
Don't stress on it too much for this run. the amount of people who get extreme sides on halo are very small you should be just fine :)
Yeah not worrying too much!

Day 18:
-Started with some games of basketball... Then
-Worked on chest!!
-Getting a little stronger, maybe from the increase of aggression in the gym!
-Looking better and better it feels like everyday but still have plenty of work to do!!
-Still need to go harddddd these last couple weeks of the cycle cause this is where it matters!!
-Don't want to leave the gym... I could stay in there all day no lie! :)

buffdudes12

Awards
Last night before sleeping my arms were extremely pumped for no reason... Feel like that again right now but I just worked out. Feeling was weird but awesome!!! This stuff is definitely starting to kick in... Workout today was AWESOME!

buffdudes12

Awards
Formeron is in!! Just applied 1 pump to forearms and chest. For on cycle how would you guys dose this??

buffdudes12

Awards
Dat 19 (Yesterday):
-Hit back hard!
-Had crazy back pumps but nothing painful which is awesome.
-One bottle of halodrol down and one more to go.
-Right about mid-way point of cycle.
-Starting to look different and different everyday it feels like.
-Full effect of halodrol will kick in very soon, this is where I will put everything together and go hard for these last 20 or so days!!
:djparty:

Mosesport

Mosesport

Awards
I started my Halo cycle 4 days ago. I was thinking of doing 50/50/75/75/75/75, unless 6 weeks is too long.

buffdudes12

Awards
6 weeks is fine for halodrol because it kicks in late so most people do recommend running for 6 weeks. Just make sure you have a proper pct and your good to go!

buffdudes12

Awards
Day 20:
-OFF
-Only did cardio for about an hour.

Is two pumps a day or 150 mg of formestane good on cycle or should I do 3 pumps for the next 3 weeks?

buffdudes12

Awards
Workout once again was AWESOME! :djparty: pretty much how I felt!

Day 21:
-End of week 3 today workouts are awesome.
-At 195 so putting on a little weight but way leaner than I was...
-Next 3 weeks going to try and lean up alot more.
-Feeling good overall nothing to complain about.
-Leg/Arm day today also did abs.
-Felt like I legit could have worked out for 5 hours.
-Still undecided about the formeron and what is the right dosage for on cycle hopefully you guys will help me out with that!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Day 20:
-OFF
-Only did cardio for about an hour.

Is two pumps a day or 150 mg of formestane good on cycle or should I do 3 pumps for the next 3 weeks?
3 pumps will yield good effects but you may run out kind of quick

buffdudes12

Awards
Might run 3 a day for the next 2 weeks then in pct run 1 pump a day.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm in to see how this finishes. Starting my cycle in a few weeks :)

buffdudes12

Awards
I'm in to see how this finishes. Starting my cycle in a few weeks :)
These next two weeks or so should be killer!! So it should finish out amazing going into pct! Have you ever ran halodrol before?!?